28 year old KV here

28 year old KV here

is there really any point to getting girls if you cannot get at least an 8/10 girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GifsAndPhotosNSFW/comments/4nwd7s/stepmoms_sex_advice_charlotte_cross_katie_morgan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah pussy feels better than jerking off you faggot

but what if I can't get anything but an uggo?

So? Its still getting laid and ugly bitches are loyal and usually are freakier

are you seriously trying to say pic related would be better then jerking off with my hand? if I couldn't get a girl like in the OP and my only other option would be pic related then I think I'll stay with my hand instead.

Thats not your average ugly bitch thats not even human and if that's the best bitch I could pull I'd chop my dick off

/thread

post an average ugly bitch then.

A friend of mine shes not all that in the face but those tits make up for it

no user those tits make her above average. she's not even ugly. you chads just have a warped sense of view on averages.

I just never found her face to be all that attractive

her friend is cuter but that girl you posted is above the level of a robot. no robot would be able to pull her. again you have a warped sense of what truly constitutes an average ugly bitch.

it's at least good practice in case you do luck into an 8+

Well average is a personal perspective traits I find average or ugly might be someone elses ideal

why not make a new rating scale?
instead of 1-10 only based only looks how about
1-5 for looks and 1-5 for personality?

Because I don't give a shit that much lol

if I can't get a girl this cutie then life is meaningless.

Yes.

Fuck around your rating. You can only avoid that by having some game. Your post negates that possibility.

I bet you're not higher than a six. That means you should be able to comfortably go as low as a four and you wouldn't attract attention.

You also have no idea how great it is to fuck a grateful chick. The enthusiasm is just tops for blowing.

You mean aside from sex, gaining experience and building self confidence in and out of the bedroom?

Kill the inner critic you retard. You'll get out kf women what you put into them. Treat them like people and you'll get a smart woman. Act like you have self-respect and you'll pull at least a 6/10 instead of that 2/10 in pic. Don't compromise on your dreams, and be a man by standing by your principals and standing up for tourself and what you want, and you'll get a woman with self-respect. You're spending too much time on Sup Forums. Gtfo the computer and go get ripped you little bitch. Quit asking pre-teens for advice. You're just repeating the cycle of self-destruction. Gtfo of here.

throwaway gf's
i used to have alot of them fuck em until you're sick of looking at them and then get a new one

>Citation needed

Someone needs to work on their technique. I can produce a lot more torque from my wrist than I can from my hips.

Then you need to work with your boyfriend so you can time your thrusting together.

This is why boys who dance get all the ass, user.

>how great it is to fuck a grateful chick

Can confirm, I love patronising women with low self esteem and then giving them little attention after a few weeks. It's like you're a drug to them. It's one of the few things that gets me off actually, making them crave you and tearing it away.

What kind of gay, nu-male revering culture are you from if dancers get laid a lot?

I'm convinced this whole well thought out reply is just to bait people with calling that thing a 2/10

This is ancient knowledge, ask around.

Guys who dance well get ass.

honestly though

if I can't get a hottie like this then fuck it all to hell.

You are 28.
Mother Skill > Looks

By "tearing it away" do you mean "dumping them"?

I've really hit my stride with girls the last two years (25 now):
- when travelling hot girls are fun as they just don't give a fuck
- girls your level or lower better for long term as they cling to you and no worry of them finding better offer, also usually they are less retarded as looks can't carry them through life

Not really

Ok, but what culture are you from? Mine sure as shit isn't that gay.

Well the idea is to not date them in the first place, but have them offer all the benefits of dating and letting the definitive "status" of the two of you in lingo and letting them over think it.

One time I tore it away by simply blocking a girl on Facebook out of the blue after fucking her for several months. I'd stay over hers, cuddle all night and shit, took her out to dinner, then nothing. Gets me so fucking hard thinking about it.

Western.

How are things with the mole people?

Doing it to single mothers is my thing.

They think they finally found a father for the kid.

i'm gonna try that out
sounds like easy access

reddit.com/r/GifsAndPhotosNSFW/comments/4nwd7s/stepmoms_sex_advice_charlotte_cross_katie_morgan/

I've always loved the idea, but I hate them way too much for having bred in an unstable condition to hold enough of a conversation with them. There was this one 17 year old I was fucking with a 4 year old kid and I just wanted to punch that cunt in the jaw every time words left his mouth. No training or discipline whatsoever. He was still wearing diapers.

I take it you're American and too embarrassed to say it?

Not really unless you're so fucking pathetic you need to procreate.

You think that doesn't happen in the Caribbean?
Or in Spain?
What about Greece, you think that's not so in Greece?

From Chile to the Balkans, men who know how to get down get ass.

23 year old non virgin here

is there really any point to live if you cannot get laid before you almost hit 30?

It's seven yrs away.

Lower your standards, they do not match your efficacy.

22 virgin here. I feel you.

Hottest girl I ever fucked was pic related.

I'm not much to look at. I honestly can't believe she even liked me. But she eventually got bored of me. She's kind of crazy too.

But yeah, I'm maybe a 4/10 at best. Ugly guy who looks like a caveman.

I fucked 1 or 2 other hot girls in my life time. I've fucked a total of 45 women in my lifetime. Most of them were drunk chicks I picked up at the bar and drove home.

I've fucked a girl who looks like that once. I did it just because it's pussy and I had lost my virginity at 27. I was on a quest to fuck as much pussy as I could. It was difficult staying hard. I had to think of other girls while I fucked her. She gave awesome blowjobs though. Like, sloppy, wet blowjobs that make you cum almost instantly.

She even told me a story about some guy who fucked her that couldn't stay hard. And he just pounded his torso with limb dick at her from behind. I secretly told myself, "Yeah, I could see why he couldn't stay hard." But I didn't tell her that.

Pic related. It's her.

Ugly girls are not freakier.
Ur talking like a fat ugly person. Fucking Beta.

pic related

>this
/thread

Oh yeah man, I'd love a hairy Greek chick. Great example you have there.

In response to this:

I'm this guy here:
Yeah. I've never gotten a preppy perfect looking girl like that. Like, the bubble gum plastic high school cheer leader type like in OPs pic.

It is kind of depressing. I've gotten close to getting a drunk chick like that at a bar.

Sad thing is, there's usually like 2 or 3 other guys who are also trying to get her while she leaves, so I usually lose to the more attractive or aggressive one (and I'm pretty aggressive). But yeah, it depresses me.

I've fucked a few hot prostitutes though. One was not really a prostitute and only landed in the business because she was addicted to heroin. That's also a magical thing. Bitches who are addicted to heroin are willing to go to great lengths to get their stuff, including fucking an ugly dude like you. They also get so high sometimes that they think you're a great guy. Mentally fucked up women are a blessing, because it means you can get a hot women on your dick without having great looks.

lol dude she is ugly as fuck

not even kidding. my wife looked like that when i met her. i even had doubts about me even having a chance when i first met her.

but she's 60 lbs heavier now, so I dont even fucking touch her. but back then...fuck... i couldnt keep my dick out of her holes.

anyways, stop giving fat women and ugly girls attention. it makes them think they're worth something.

If you don't, dozens of other types of women will appreciate you dance.

Im Not a virgin you fucks