Reminder that this fat motherfucker killed two men and buried their bodies in a school playground and basically you're...

Reminder that this fat motherfucker killed two men and buried their bodies in a school playground and basically you're just fucking stupid.

Yeah and do you know what those two men did? Gangraped his cousin.

You don't know shit

user BTFO

GUCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

actually they were home invaders trying to collect on a hit that young jeezy put out on gucci because he wanted gucci's bart simpson chain

it was only one

even worse

that Bart Simpson chain was icy as fuck, his response to the situation was totally reasonable

I don't care if he killed other criminals and buried them somewhere. That's the kinda guy he grew up to be. Kenny Lamar gangbanged back in the day and I still listen to good kid maad city.

No, I won't attend WooHah next year in The Netherlands because this ice cream cone on his cheek tatted sucker makes horrible music and I really fucking dislike it when people are not able to notice that he is a piece of musical trash

>Kenny Lamar gangbanged
no he didnt
he was raised middleclass lmoa

Kenny didn't ever gangbang he says shit like that to make himself seem more "hood" to relate, his parents had a lower-middle class income

Actually it was only one guy but ok

listen to his preachy lyrics and combine that shit with the fact that he lived in Compton and keep lying to yourself that he was never involved in any criminal activity. he himself said in interviews that he has done some shit he wasn't proud of.

and you're eating out his hands just like he wants you too

He even said himself when YG made that GKMC knockoff album that YG was like the guy doing all the bad shit he saw outside his window, he didn't say he related to YG but that he saw people like YG all the time when he was little

>he lived in Compton
100,000 people live in compton, dumbshit.

So he contradicted himself, what do you want me to do about it?

Thank you for that trivial fact, and?

>niggers being violent
hahaha monkey trouble is funny

citing 'he lived in compton' as proof that he gangbanged is dumb as fuck. tons of fucking people live in compton dumbshit. not all of them gangbang

Stop posting things as fact when oh don't know the full extent of what you're talking about is what I want you to do

It's what I wish a lot of people would do actually

No, but acting like people living in Compton aren't in contact with violent people or crime every day is just lying to yourself. If you thoroughly listen to Lamar's lyrics you know he doesn't make that shit up, he surely had some contact with gangs.

contact with gangs =/= participating in gangbanging

well there's a difference in being involved and seeing it

I work the Nightshift at Mcdonalds and I see shit happen basically everynight, I meet drug dealers every week and give ice cream to heroin heads on the daily, i also live in poor ghettoland USA

I've seen a guy tweak the fuck out on flakka which is some real shit dude its scary, I've seen people on every kind of drug but that new flakka shit is no joke.

You don't even have to live in the shitty area to experience it, Chiraq man, my best friend got shot 5 times over a pair of Jordans. He was just meeting up to sell some dudes some shoes, there was no struggle or resistance as soon as they saw him they shot him.

I swear all of Kenny fans world views are directly derived of him, I've never seen such a dedicated group of sheeple

And I love Kendrick's music

>fat

>this fat motherfucker killed two men and buried their bodies in a school playground

link? Story? Evidence?

Ar...Are people going to come for my... Son..Sonichu chain!?

>I've seen a guy tweak the fuck out on flakka
never even heard of this drug until now. what was the guy like?

Look up some videos what you see is basically what its like

but my case in particular is like the dude was completely naked and like almost like making a snowman in the middle of the lobby he bit his own tongue or his cheek or something he was gushing blood from his mouth and he was basically just like making weird wheezing noises like an animal dying or some shit. He suddenly got up and broke our Kiosk ordering machine thing he just straight up rammed the fucking thing over onto the ground. WASNT PHASED AT ALL and started banging on the windows. At that point the police showed up and even tazing this fucker he wouldn't go down it took 4 officers to restrain this guy. I never understood drug strength until then.

I have never seen someone be so out of their mind then what I saw that night

before i got arrested this time i was smoking too much a-php. flakka is a-pvp. ran from cops that didnt exist a couple times. spent a night washing bugs off of me. bugs also didnt exist.

really it doesnt feel that good, but its damn hard to put down. i quit so many times

you shake the addiction in jail?

the one time i was sent to county for a few days i talked to a drug dealer who said he was just glad his stint would give him a chance to rehab off his pill habit.

Ben je eerder naar Woohah geweest? Is het wat? Hoe is de sfeer?

This fuck the snowman, Gucci n Gibbs should link up and diss that fag b with Madlibs on production.

It's not up for dispute, he handed himself in for murder, but was acquitted for lack of evidence. He referenced it in his song, Truth: 'A ten thousand dollar bounty put on my neck. I hope you didn't pay them cause they didn't have no success" and, "Go dig your partner up, nigga, bet he can't say shit."'

I fuck with gucci

who doesn't?

Besides young jeezys faggot ass

Geen idee, ik weet alleen dat de muziek zeer zeer slecht is.