What did Sup Forums think of this? I'm not a huge DC fan, but I was kind of disappointed

What did Sup Forums think of this? I'm not a huge DC fan, but I was kind of disappointed

Everybody was.

And for reasons I will never understand. General movie going audiences have no fucking idea what Suicide Squad is. Everybody went to see if his Joker was better than Heath's, but then they realized that the script is so bad that it doesn't matter.

I agree the plot was shitty, well I kind of expected it to be overrated anyway most movies these days are action over plot

Going to watch it this weekend.

Save your money bro

Why does IMDB give such high ratings to these movies? Warcraft, BvS and now this. Is that site a de facto fan haven or something?

because imdb is basically just faggots who can't take criticism so they spam it with 10/10s

It's a 2 hrs trailer
2 chances Dc I trust in you and u failed me

There will be no JL for me

Are the characters shit?

Is it just an attempt at the shit marvel films?

There's only a few likeable characters but that doesn't make up for disappointment it was

Most of them are pretty mneh or shitty.

they know that, we know that (watching the movie),they know we know...
That's why it is a Deadshot and Harley movie

i loved it wtf is wrong with all of you

It was pretty good tbh.
Not 10/10 though

Absolutely loved the design and interpretation of Joker and Harley Quinn.

Story was a total fucking clusterfuck and not very interesting at all. Action scenes meh. I'm starting to dislike Will Smith.

6/10

Joker should've been included more, by far the best actor there

Same Dc fag

I need spoilers tell me spoilers plz

everyone dies

Batman dies
Jesus dies

everyone dies in the end

Everyone dies apart from El Diablo, he got his tattoos removed and lived a good life with his new family

If you're american probably you would die too

true?

As day and night
son of Adam

Yes, Cara Delavinge lets off this thermonuclear device at the end killing all of the Suicide Squad and the Joker dies before that in a helicopter crash. Batman, however doesn't die and attempts to rescue them but can't and lifts out a dead Harley from the wreckage only to have a final moment of dialogue with her, basically a trailer for the new Batman movie with Ben Affleck

Doubtful, your neckbeard will drag you to watch it.

slipknot dies and e diablo is presumed dead but I think he survives. harley is thee one who killed robin. enchantress & her brother are the villains

I don't like you

Bullshit

Have you seen the movie?

Top fucking kek

Pretty close to legit, it's ambiguous as to who killed Robin though

yes I have

True but I guess that it's safe to say that she was at the scene where robin died