There is literally nothing wrong with this

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/hairdresser-turns-robber-into-sex-slave/
youtube.com/watch?v=EsyAso3_6d4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who is forced to make more of a compromise? the wife or the husband?

>Implying the lizardpeople aren't trustworthy beings that just want to ease the burden of consciousness we as humans have by guiding our lives into comfy routines

That's another way of looking at it

everything is wrong with that

You probably think that leaving the oceans was a good idea, too.

>find someone you wanna spend the rest of your life with
>make littler versions of yourselves via sexy time and enjoy
Yeah sounds fucking awful dem lizardjooilluminato telling me to stuff again

>thread hidden

>Overpopulation
>Humans aren't supposed to be monogamous for more than 3-4 years
>76% divorce rate in America
>Romantic myth ruining literally billions of lives

Funny, nowadays that sort of thing is discouraged by the media.

divorce rate seems to be increasing everytime someone mentions it

>getting triggered
>still bumping the thread
Cùcked again m8.

The only overpopulation on this planet Is from useless shit colored people. They need to be neutered and whites and asians should be the only ones having children.

This movie freaked me out as a kid
I found it scarier than invasion of the body snatchers desu

There's a thing called context

>Overpopulation
>Asians

Pick one.

>The solution to overpopulation is asians
>le two billion ant people face

Do you honestly believe that the hundreds of millions of chinese peasants are a huge step up from the hundreds of millions of impoverished africans

You mean two.

It's a good message for whites and Asians. Terrible message for everyone else.

>find someone you wanna spend the rest of your life with
>get divorced and lose half your shit

yep, nothing wrong

Depends, who has more money?

Anything is a step up from africans

Today is; Be a slut and only reproduce with non-whites

god you people are fucking morons

>still butthurt about black president
you americans must have braindead because there's no legit explanation about this eternal butthurt.

>asspain the beutiful

Name one good thing Obama did in 8 years?

Niggers are always niggers. You can take them out of the ghetto/jungle and teach them how to read and write but they will still act like niggers. Obama is the same.

he didn't fall for the keystone xl meme pipeline

They say people with autism need to have routines, what does that say about you huh?

Depends on the country. Here divorce is at 13% and the man doesnt get raped.

annoying the living shit out of you

it isn't just the message
it is that the messge is being forced upon us
taking away our choice to do so on our own

i'm not american.You name one bad thing Obama did worse than other presidents

>im a nigger:the post

Created ISIS

I'm a nationalist and that frame seriously took me out of the movie. It's much harder to enjoy knowing that the movie was made by lefties who think there's something wrong with continuing your bloodline.
>>Overpopulation
Not in America or Europe. The overpopulated regions on Earth are West Africa, East Asia, Southeast Asia, and South Asia.
>>Humans aren't supposed to be monogamous for more than 3-4 years
Is that at your anthropology (((PROFESSOR))) told you? Yeah, it makes total sense that parents should split up right in the middle of child rearing.
% divorce rate in America
The rate for first-time marriages is significantly lower than that.

He didn't have a war. He didn't go on a military adventure to put his name in the history books and make his friends richer.

>let her take your kids and all your money
Sounds like an awesome idea!

Bombed MSF hospitals

Nice avoiding of the question though

Evolutionarily the husband.
Financially the husband.

>said not american
>still belives i'm a nigger or something
ok you convinced me you have braindead.

Fun fact: Divorce rates are high because the same people keep getting divorced over and over again. Majority of people stay together.

I have no fucking idea why cunts like you show up here.

>europe
>not overpopulated

literally the highest population density on earth

not really wrong, it makes a person more complacent. someone with a family is more likely to settle down and fit in.

This was pure kino

China is more densely populated than my country, and that's including the massive deserts in the east

>Name one good thing Obama did in 8 years?

Cuba

that was bush, m8

Libya and Syria you moron

Pretty much all the divorce statistics are for first marriage so no.

The most densely populated sovereign nation on earth is in continental europe.

were both already fucked, he didn't start wars there for reasons that never existed

not an argument

Don't find a person willing to stab you in the back?
Because this is a nice bored

City-states don't count faggot.

Neither is yours. If you actually look at the European continental landmass vs. Asia and especially Africa, Europe is way more densely populated with much less room to grow.

Neither of those have anything to do with Obama you fucking idiot. Americans are so fucking self-absorbed and moronic that they think every conflict in the whole world in places they've never even heard of has to do with their stupid president.

Europe population density: 73 h/km2
Asia population density: 87 h/km2

>Oh look, it's this retarded AMERICAN movie thread again

Listen here, you fat fucks.

I want you to do exactly as I say, ok?

Are you listening? Good.

Grab the 30th gun out of the 45th one you have in your chest of drawers and FUCKING SHOOT YOURSELVES IN THE FACE!!

LITERALLY BULLET FUCK YOURSELVES, YOU FAT PIGS!

I know you stupid fucks are ignoring me on purpose, so I will repeat myself AGAIN;

THIS """"""MOVIE"""""" IS FUCKING SHIT, BECAUSE IT PANDERS TO THE AVERAGE AMERICAN.

BUT YOU KNWO WHAT? It DEPICTED AMERICANS CORRECTLY!

THE AVERAGE AMERICAN IS A STUNTED, FAT, SLOBBISH MAN WHO CARES MORE ABOUT SEX FROM HIS SLUTTY WOMEN, AND EATING CHEESE STUFFED PIZZAS!

It was a shit movie with a good message that was supposed to WARN you people; that YOU, the average FAT DISGUSTING AMERICAN, are being lead astray into his path by the corporations that own you, the same ones hat are ruining much superior countries like my own, CANADA!

But NOW, Just like everything good in this world, it became mainstream and more AMERICA-CENTRIC to retarder fat asses like YOU PEOPLE! and thus lost all of the value it had at one point

And you stupid fucks continue to narcissistically talk about yourselves like pure the shit.

Newsflash!

Literally nobody cares about you stupid fucks.

You retarded ducking Americans.

A lot of days, I thank god that I was born in Canada, because over here, everything is superior, from the government, the healthcare, and the people and women (who are hotter and don't want you at all)

Fuck off amerifats. CANADA AND EUROPE IS BETTER THAN YOU.

CANADA IS WHAT AMERICA WOULD HAVE BEEN IF IT MADE ALL THE RIGHT CHOICES IN LIFE!!!

But noo, I always have to hear you fat fucks shit on us for being "shit posters" and "irrelevant"

Well FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOU AMERICA.

FUCK YOU!

the fuck is an h

habitant
inhabitant
person

>le sexy time
You've got to go back

More like pure trash. I swear that fight scene took up a third of the movie, a half hour at the very least. All that just so the dumb negro would put on some glasses he has no reason not to put on.

He had those places bombed and funded terrorists groups who overthrew the existing government, causing chaos and mayhem in those places.

He also dronebombed Pakistan and other areas, didn't even mention that.

He's a fucking warmongerer.

Why would marriage and reproduction be a compromise?

If it's something you both want, then it likely works in both of your favours.

i'm english though

the other day i was at police academy and talking about rape and i asked the professor (he's a prosecutor) if he ever had a case of rape where a man suited a woman for raping him and while he didnt laugh he smirked and said that that doesnt happen
the whole class laughed at me but i dont mind for me it can happen (and im sure it does)

to me*

>Don't find a person willing to stab you in the back?

And how are you supposed to know until it's too late, retard?

God I wish we had flags here.

Upset Eurocuck getting his panties in a wad over what America does instead of seeing how his own leftist Marxist government is trying to flood his country with shitty parasitic immigrants. Enjoy Achmed's Cock there fella.

Furthermore people will interpret this movie in many different ways. Some see it as the government trying to control the population. Others the Corporations. Finally the enlightened see the truth, that both the government and the corporations work together to further the interests of a small percentage of the population.

Here's your (you)

by having some foresight, seriously it should be obvious

have you ever heard of that actually happening either though

rt.com/news/hairdresser-turns-robber-into-sex-slave/

>He didn't have a war.

Is this bait?

Yes, exactly.

>get married to some girl I met at a bar when I was 22
>get married at like 23 because I didn't strap my shit ONE FUCKING TIME
>still together 10 years later

Come at me fags

how horrible, he was a good boy

>ever agreeing to a divorce
If I get married the only escape is death whether from natural causes or murder and that will be said in my vows.

you don't actually have to agree to a divorce anymore. you can get divorced at almost anytime but it's under various circumstances.

In all seriousness congratulations
How the fuck do you pull that off

Rip Rowdy Roddy Piper you'll be missed big guy

>22
>not on birth control pill

she trapped you. glad it worked out well.

Nice anecdotal evidence.
Robert Fripp married Toyah Wilcox a week from knowing her, and they're still together almost 30 years later.
But cases like these are scarce.

When we found out, because we were dating, we both agreed to be with each other and have open lines of communication.

Like we fight every so often but that's how you know you have healthy marriage.

She was from China.

>my face when I will never get married and have gotten several girls pregnant but forced them to get abortions, sometimes through force of violence

come at me numales

>She was from China.
so she knows what birth control is. she trapped yo ass

steel memes confirmed

you're amazing, have a man-kiss

This movie was from the point of democrats view.

Modern version

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyAso3_6d4

i have a kid. having a kid/family is great - it's about the most "natural" thing you can do considering how many humans are on the planet.

but the govt gets another student to educate, potential taxpayer or NEET to dole out money to, justifying its existence.

capitalists get another wageslave and consumer

whats the opposite of numale?

like Taylor Durden?

>mixing a bunch of arguments with anti-palestine bullshit
>thinking you're being a clever little sheeny
And people say the JIDF isn't real.

thank you roddy for warning us about the jews

Ahnold

Eh... monogamy is a pretty good deal for second-rate men. Genetic analysis shows that less than half of men got to reproduce.

Permanent monogamous marriage is good for fertility (most women are secure, and therefore not fearful of the burden of child rearing) and order (most boys have fathers, most adult men have regular sex), and very comforting for individuals in old age. It's not a coincidence that the greatest and most lasting civilizations have been based on monogamous marriage.

It's a disciplined practice, which comes easily and naturally only to a minority. Quality men have to give up the enjoyment of many women, most women have to give up their sexual access to the few best men.

Agree. I hated that fight scene so much.

you're saying marriage and reproduction is discouraged by media?

You mean all those media stories about overpopulation and people killing themselves over their marriages aren't getting to you?