BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

Yeah

WHAT DID HE MEME BY THIS?

>30 minutes of actual story
>2 hours of literally nothing

>movies should always focus on story and plot
Look at this pleb.

I really feel like this was made for Tarantino fans alone. I loved it, but I can understand why people think it's too uneventful and long.

I just love whatever he puts out enough that I'd take a film that's 70% filler.

YOU'VE GOTTA EXPERIENCE THE LOWS IN ORDER TO PROPERLY APPRECIATE THE HIGHS

FUCKING PLEBS REEEEEEEEE

The dick sucking scene was actually Tarantino deep throat fucking the viewers that will pay to see anything he wanks off because he is such a meme.

How do you manage to walk and talk at the same time?

That scene was brilliant, and the only reason it worked so well was because the drawn-out build-up.

Good to see that the real reason for this film's criticism on Sup Forums is just Sup Forums getting triggered again.

I don't mind the one-sided characters and extremely straight-forward story, but if you think this film wasn't drawn out as hell you are one pretentious cunt

Did you take your wife's son to see the movie with you?

I know I took your mom

Aspies

The only thing I hope this movie does is elevate Walton Goggins as a dramatic actor capable of being the lead in his own films. The man is utterly brilliant.

Sorry you're too much of a pleb to enjoy a good atmosphere and world-building

Don't get triggered too hard familia stress is unhealthy

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBB

BIG

>mfw you will never watch Justified for the first time ever again

A decent show on Fox, it's like a pearl in an oyster

BIG BLACK JOHNSON

>good atmosphere and world-building

It was a terrible remake of Reservoir Dogs where nothing happens for two and a half hours and then suddenly there is an orgy of over the top epic violence.

I cheered when the back of Channing Tatums head split open like a cantaloupe.

You're a fucking pleb m8

The H8ful Eight was pretty bad, you're probably an edgy little teenager if you thought it was good. In fact I know you're an edgy little teenager because you can't go one post without throwing "pleb" around as if that has any weight at all.

The Revenant was the infinitely superior movie. Watched them back to back, the Revenant first, and I almost didn't care to finish H8ful Eight, it was so mind numbingly boring.

I'm so glad that Tarantino recovered from Django Unchained. I thought it was the start of his downward spiral into shit films, but Hateful Eight was pretty damn good.

I can see how it's not for everyone, but I'll be damned if it didn't tickle my fancy just right.

And I agree with the poster above, Goggins needs to be in more films.

Why would an edgy teenager like something mind numbingly boring?

rampant contrarianism, or being such an unmitigated plebeian that they love it because it's a Tarantino movie therefore it's automatically good and because it's very cleverly designed eye candy. To the untrained and uninitiated and naked eye it appears to be a very enthralling epic western film. The only "good" portions of the movie was the humor, specifically the bit with the busted door.

Such a poor and tedious westernesque take on The Thing. Shit flick.

Justified was on FX

unless you're not an American. And yes it's a fantastic show

even for the little parts in Django he had, you could tell he was amazing

EYY-BREHHAM LINKAN?

BIG BLACK JOHNSON

My favourite Quentin film.

It was perfect imo

>I thought it was the start of his downward spiral into shit films

but that's exactly what's happening

>world-building
>they sit in a cabin for 2 hours

ADD

That show is for old ladies and homosexuals.

>only edgy teenagers call people plebs
>You're just a pleb bro

Nice hypocrisy pleb

He built the world through the characters and dialogue faggot fite me

It was a great movie. You need to get over yourselves.

EYYBREH-HAM LINKAN?

ayy gringo

Half the characters are one-sided, half not. The story wasn't straight forward. The problem was that Tarantino made the same movie again, but this time with a western gimmick.

Revenant was puerile trash. Grow up.

Iñárritu is the memest director nowadays, The Revenant is a rehash of Tarkovsky's movies.