Why don't you have a brown girlfriend, Sup Forums ?

Why don't you have a brown girlfriend, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/?k=africanpov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't have a brown cock.

Because I'm brown and have a white one, senpai. It's only fair.

>big asses

I don't like women with big asses. my tiny dick wouldn't be able to reach the vagina

Same reason I don't have a white girlfriend or an asian girlfriend. I'm horrible and no one will ever love me. Next question please.

Just fuck missionary syle then.

If you have a white one then you'd have literally no reason not to have one

Your mother loves you.

I had sex with a black girl with a stubbly as fuck pussy. It was like fucking velcro.

The latinas all look like my sisters or cousins and the indians/arabs don't interest me.

This too.

Cause women don't want me ;_;

why don't i have a normal brain?

I hate people.

Because I'm a kind of guy who likes vanilla-chocolate icecream if you catch my drift.

Skin contrast of a white guy fucking a black chick is hot as fuck

xvideos.com/?k=africanpov

mama nooooooooooo

I used to ;_;

Jesus mom. I told you to stay off of Sup Forums. You close the tab now, or I'm taking the ipad back.

Because brown is literally the shittiest color. Brown skin, eyes and hair are the worst.

WHAT DID HE MEME BY THIS

enjoy your divorce and feminism, cuck

This.

But I do user

user you're hurting my feelings

Please i just love browneyed girls, they are so pretty so please can you just adjust your attitude.

I wosh there was more of her.
Jerked to her a few times.
I have watch fetish.

>getting married
>2016

enjoy your alimony, cuck

sorry, mudfriends, but that's just reality

I WODER WHAT THIER ASSHOLES TASTE LIKE?

this is objectively true

>allimony
>with a traditional brown qt

spot the butthurt white girl, everybody

It was alright, I did kind of like the idea of fucking a slave.

A lot of them seem to have bitchy attitudes

Because I am a shy idiot and probably unlovable.

Brown is far superior to dead-looking, pasty white skin, familia. Literally weakest genes.

but i do

I just want a petitie size latina who looks great in leggings, that's all I want.

Virgin detected.

White guy here

I can't wait to see what my kids will look like, from my mixed qt

>le traditional girl maymay

protip: if she lives in the west she's not traditional. getting married is for absolute retards

I can vouch for this

As a Hispanic with a nearly black dick, watching it enter the pink pussy of a paleee as hell white girl from behind is simply the best

>being irish

>I'm a degenerate loser with no standards so I know that I can only attract degenerate losers with no standards

lol

This looks shopped to me for some reason.
Don't fucking keep passing shops around if it's fucking shopped you goddamn fag. Hate shops. Fucking faggot.

>brown is far superior
>statistically every race, including blacks, prefers lighter skinned women

gg, my malanin-rich friend

I forgot to say that I'm also boring.

You sound like a huge loser desu

Leave your basement once in a while, it's good for you

Yup

I'm this guy:
the skin contrast does help when I'm not in the mood. Anybody in a mixed relationship who denies this is lying. It's definitely a turn on

That's bs. You're trying to make up for having a double digit iq, but nothing will ever make up for that, dog.

>50% of marriages end in divorce outright
>many more married women cheat but don't get caught
>le not all women are whores

are you feminist cuck or a woman?

>not fucking every woman of every nationality

Yeah, because we love conquering other women, and whites having the weakest genes, they're easier to breed out of existence.

>I'm a virgin who never had a girlfriend

lol

If you have a good job
Id recommend finding output in south america or asia
finding nice honest girl over there
Then wife her back in the states
you get 100% devoted down for anything wife who will sign any prenup or anything you put in front of her
It could in theory work for eastern yuropes but they are much mior susceptible to becoming stayathome bitches although they stay the hottest longest
Why deal with horrible feminist western women!?

true story

>we love conquering
that's why slavery lasted like 200 years and is still going on in Africa and other places...

You guys are such amazing conquerors, kek

>you're a femininst if you believe in marriage

Your logic doesn't even make any fucking sense

Feminism is largely the reason marriage has had such big strides in failure in recent times

Having a 2 parent household is what's best for the kids, the only reason the human race is as successful as it is and our most natural way of child rearing, marriage is the best way to ensure it stays

You must've been raised by a single mother, or have shitty parents who had you by accident and so ended up miserable , would explain why you're so salty and have such an obscured vision of reality from isolation and too much time with brendan memes

Honestly you should kill yourself at the very least

>even replying to mudmen delusion

imogen is an underrated qt
and an underrated actress aswell

I never said I was a nigger, kiddo.

>whites colonized the planet
>niggers and spics are STILL butthurt about it to this day

Yeah, the only thing you guys conquered where the cotton fields.

>I can't refute factual statistics
>better call him a virgin

My last girlfriend was brown, in fact. I took her virginity even, but she was no different from any other girl I've dated.

This tbhfam.

That and the goal is to slowly get paler through the generations. I call it the Anti-Swede Protocol

White men have conquered foreign women moreso than any other type of men in the history of human civilization

the white man is also the most adorned and sought after man, worldwide.

Is this the tv thread or the movie thread?