Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

I prefer Pepsi

Big Mac is the superior burger

X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA, HE GONNA GIVE IT TO YA X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA, HE GONNA GIVE IT TO YA X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA, HE GONNA GIVE IT TO YA X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA, HE GONNA GIVE IT TO YA X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA, HE GONNA GIVE IT TO YA X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA, HE GONNA GIVE IT TO YA X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA, HE GONNA GIVE IT TO YA X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA, HE GONNA GIVE IT TO YA.

Already have Diabetes so I'll pass

pepsi is better, OP's a faggot

I usually request Mac sauce on my Quarter Pounder, It's pretty dank if you haven't tried it.

I'll take a big mac with an extra orange plastic square. I'll make that a meal with fries with no salt so they have to make a new batch, and any one of the super sugary drinks.

I'll have what ur having, and a diet coke

Am i being advertised to?
everyone knows that the Burger King brand Whopperâ„¢ is the superior burger

Fast food is repugnant

Never tried it. Might do
Burger King is far better than any other fastfood restaurant but Big Mac is still the best burger

For real real (not for play play) McDonald's is fucking terrible fake shit, but nothing is worse than what comes out of burger kings anus. Seriously gross shit.

fuck the Quarter Pounder, get that awesome burger they have at the moment, its like a Royale TS with barbeque sauce, onions and bacon

Big Tasty is the only burger that matters

What he said. Glorious burger.

This is all I had as my breakfast the past two days and I'm pretty damn OK with it.

>better than any other

That's a pretty wild claim considering that five guys, whattaburger, culver's, and many WAY better places exist.

I'm a yuropoor fag and haven't tried any of those

You're really missing out.

>many WAY better places exist

that's only in the US.
here we have McD, BK and sometimes KFC.

the other alternatives are hipster burger shops, which is OK.

What fucking McDonald's have you seen with Pepsi

None, because on no one wants to drink rusty water.

Thinking about moving to the states some time in the future. Preferably someplace where I can smoke weed legally

Top fucking kek!

He didn't say coke you cunt. Pepsi is a cola too.

you can smoke weed legally almost anywhere in the western world.
you just can't buy or own it legally.