Hey Sup Forums, my parents are letting cousin's boyfriend stay over with her like the hoe she is...

Hey Sup Forums, my parents are letting cousin's boyfriend stay over with her like the hoe she is. Dubs decides how I fuck with them

Obama

Linching always seems to work, they never see it coming

He's white faggot

cut a swastika out in every one of his shirts ect...

Guilty

Salty virgin detected

>my parents are letting cousin's boyfriend
underage ban plz

Less than 1 month until summer is over, thank god.

I'd call it a law-suit, get it, cause blacks are in prison

Kek

The Defendant.

Steal all his shirts, cum on every single one. Throw out all the laundry detergent, and make sure to hide all your shirts. Enjoy.

try to have sex with him, tell him u r a fag and u love him. trethen to cut urself when he say no

glory hole

After a lot of work experience in courts, I've seen that the vast majority of niggers don't turn up in a suit, even though one can be provided for them.

They actually turn up in those retarded oversized tshirts with their jeans around their ankles.

Go out to the shop right now and buy a bag or two of walnuts. Arrange them in a display and invite him up to see your "collection". Tell him a long and story about how you collected each of them and how collecting walnuts has really got you through some dark times. Then, knock the display over as if by accident and start freaking out and panicing.

rerolling fagtse

>[
thisss

Tell racist jokes all night.

sgsgsdgds

Rerollin for user

Roalen

ROLL
O
L
L