Is my girlfriend getting fat?

Is my girlfriend getting fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MancyXSX/comments/4k6to0/gina_valentina_my_sister_has_a_tight_pussy_hd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she already was, she's getting obese

She was always fat. That's not an insult, if that is what you are into.

no, she's getting fatter

reddit.com/r/MancyXSX/comments/4k6to0/gina_valentina_my_sister_has_a_tight_pussy_hd/

>getting

Nigga, what the fuck happend to her pussy on the second pic? Is she growing a major bush or is she just tucking up her fat?

Hard to tell with that small difference, could be the difference between her getting bigger, or could be the difference between eating and not eating before the photos.

on the plus the fatter she gets the bigger her boobs get.

Why the fuck are you asking Sup Forums if your gf is getting bigger, just fucking ask her how much she weights, if she is getting bigger and is being body confidence, she will obviously tell you. This is fucking bullshit man.

*fatter

Fuck yes, gross

Yeah, the better colesterol, the better the boobs are obviously.

>Click here
nah, she was always that fat

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>My girlfriend

This

Unless the 2nd pic is of a tighter two-piece, her gut is starting to spill over.

That's called a gunt. Where a bitches fat gut meets her fat cunt. Found on Fat bitches. This is a fat bitch

fun fact she lose 3 kg on the right one,

btw a littel workout 30min a day whould make a real hot ...

Yeah, I am glad I am good looking so I get to choose whatever I want to have sex with.

I have had sex with alot of fat bitches and everything is just flapping around, fucking unsexy af.

If you don't like fat flaps flapping around during sex you should either lose weight or stay on the bottom

She is fat already, friend

Same

Yeah but what does her ass look like?