Honest to god, this guy says to you $15.02 PLUS TIP how to you respond in real life?

Honest to god, this guy says to you $15.02 PLUS TIP how to you respond in real life?

Pay him $500000.00

>Sry but i didn't ordered a pizza

Thats not very hard

you must not have been in ireland very long

Well, that makes too much sense. Now I can't say my thing. Dick.

I form the first position , bow back to the back in the middle of your bottom of your rectum above . Then again put shoulder to the bridge , toward the palm down and raise the wrist on your side . Then put pressure on her lips against the gums , you can from your teeth . It is in this context that you spit out your breath until you become almost without air . Next, when the pucker lips while speaking at a high pitch squeal , vigorous breath clenched exhale through his teeth . We have now realized the expressive sound .

never gonna tip

poorfag student, not gonna tip people that make more money than me

poorfag student here, not gonna tip people that make more money than me

Vegetarian, sorry mate.

no one wants to be in that dreary shit hole

>order dominos on moms credit card
>didnt even ask that bitches pemission
>answer the door with my trenchcoat and fedora
>even have my belt buckle with an LED display
>says G33K cuz I'm so meta
>pizza guys tells me its $15
>hand him $10
>keep the change friend
>close the door
alpha as fuck.

Do muricans actually ASK for the tip??

>mfw i would tip if they didn't ask, but change my mind once they do

Tip him my coin change, everyone who has worked food service knows only douchebags flat out ask for a tip

lolwut

>orders pizza on credit card
>that'll be 15 dollars
>hand him 10
>keep the change

You just went full retard

never had someone ask for tip. gotta be careful at restaurants though, they'll sneak an auto "gratuity" sometimes and not tell you so you double tip.

if they asked for a tip I'd tell them to fuck off.

Welcome to papa johns how may i take your order

$16

Give him $15.05. Shalom.

>PLUS TIP
I have never in my 26 years heard a server or service provider ask for a tip
What kind of classless city do you live in OP?

you raugh you roose

thanks lori. can i save this picture?

i say take your pizza and deliver it to 71v88M round the corner

Kek

I don't tip.

>InB4 "He only gets paid in tips" don't care because It's a job for teenagers getting into the work force and not for middle aged men who failed at life.

>ask for tip
>beat senseless in lawn cause took too much acid

rip off your dick
>keep the tip

DUB DUBS!
DUB DUBS!
SORTA DUBS!
DUBS!
SORTA DUBS!
DUBS!
SORTA DUBS!
SORTA DUBS!
SORTA DUBS!
DUBS!

Start panicing because I can't remember when I left Europe.

They make minimum wage. They can fuck off. It's illegal for the company that employs them not to give them minimum wage. They may only make 4.50 an hour, but at the end of the pay period the company legally has to compensate them the remainder if they did not make minimum wage through tips. It's the fucking law in the US. People keep forgetting this.

Anyway I always tip one dollar if it's some kid doing the delivery.

Pizza guys don't say "plus tip" though, if they do they're stupid.

But anyway I'd give him 18$ and take the pizza. Cuz im not a poor fuck.

No its assumed & sometimes expected but not verbally asked for. OP is a homo & once you understand that, everything else becomes irrelevant.

Tipping culture is conducive to better service
Bar and restaurant service in the UK is shit compared to Canada and the United States.
Try getting a drink at a busy bar in England, you'll wait 10minutes cash in hand. Servers ans bartenders have no haste.

I don't order pizzas but I'll tip the Chinese food delivery guy because he's nice and helped shovel my driveway last winter

Fuck this shit im out
This is now a ylyl/spiderman thread

If he actually asks for a tip then id give him 10$ and say keep the change. Slam door in his face.

Summer is here gentlemen.

define real life

Hand him a 20$ and a nice lil bud in a baggie and say thanks for the pizza...have a good night

Cuck

No delivery driver has ever explicitly asked me for a tip, but maybe that's because I'm not Jewish and actually pay them a decent tip evey time.

Faggot

Queer

No...but I have been in the guys shoes...delivering pizzas in Cincinnati in January sux ass....i had customers give me bud a few times though

>being this autistic
When does middle school start back up, kiddo?

Since this is England I give him £16, he gives me 98p change, say thanks, he leaves I eat pizza.

samefaggot

I pay online, so the tip is already applied.

There's no need to post the same fucking thong twice you newfag faggot dumb American.G o get a job

Your country has shitty service at bars and restaurants

>How may I take your order
Through the phone, please.

Nope

But I'm a beta faggot that won't stand up for my rights so I rely on begging.
Somehow that's the customers problem, and this only happens in the land of the free

When is that gym finally opening by you? Maybe you should go there you fat fuck

I like this guy.

nice edit samefaggot

>Sorta dubs

Nigger!!!!!1

Whats with the out of color square where (You) would be?

I give him a large tip...
And the shaft too, just like his employer

>how to you respond in real life?
I tip him, because he's doing his job, gets paid shit, and I'm not a nigger.

If you dont want to tip him, then go pick up the pizza yourself and dont use his delivery service.

Every single person who is a US citizen gets paid minimum wage. Are you fucking retarded?

They don't forget, they deny and ignore.
They know they make more in tips than they would from minimum wage.

They don't want minimum wage, they want more than minimum wage while crying about not being able to eat at night because they're so poor

> implying that's it's still not dubs

Also checked

triggered summerfag

Payment him $15.02 and tell him I'm an anarco capitalist and he gets paid at what society values him. Expecting a tipping is theft.

Learn to type europoor faggot

Retard

Triggered fat fuck

Only if you go to shitty bars and restaurants.

>hand over $15
>receive pizza
>close door

Check'd and Kek'd
(Checked the picture, that is... I'm aware there are no gets here)

Tipping is theft. They sould incorporate it in the bill. It's like a vague money extortion.

I paid with debit card online so he hands me a receipt to sign and I write a big fat 0 on the tip line if he mentioned anything about a tip. Otherwise I tip him a few bucks.

your whole nation is shit

>Try getting a drink at a busy bar in England, you'll wait 10minutes cash in hand. Servers ans bartenders have no haste.

No, you're just a socially awkward faggot who stands there waiting for the bartender to notice you while people all around you get served.