>I support gun ownership at all

-cuckold's retarded mexican jew fag cousin

>I act like a retard on purpose on Sup Forums to get replies

-OP

>why does everyone blame me

-guns

Cause you're black

I prefer the real thing.

I support background checks and mandatory training in order to purchase a firearm.

I support a nationwide ban of guns and a mass government-funded gun trade-in program where the government pays big $$$ for all guns and melts them down. Big rewards should also be offered to anyone who gives good information to police that results in a seizure of illegal firearms.

>sanders fag

>Boy oh boy I hope someone takes the bait.

Do you know how much that would cost?

>more debt for US, yay

they already have background checks...

Glock owner here. Me too and would actually like the governemnt to make it harder to get a gun

>implying it wouldn't pay for itself by reducing crime

The second amendment made sense before the government had f-35's, c-130 gunships and M1A1 tanks. "Patriotic" White nigger is going to protect his liberty with his little rifle? Nigger please. Second amendment is just for white niggers to play cowboy and reverse the small dick feeling.

Hahahah you're an IDIOT we have more pressing issues to handle then mass melting of illegal firearms. Didnt 9th grade start already?

And the military made up of our brothers, sisters, sons, and daughters is going to kill us. Hur dur.

>mfw been buying guns from Craigslist since I was 16

>blacks dying like flies on the streets of chicago
>we have more pressing issues

A few f-35 vs a population of 300 million and guerilla warfare? No. And how is taking all the guns away any better?

>And the military made up of our brothers, sisters, sons, and daughters is going to kill us. Hur dur.
Exactly. There is no mass government power grab via the military. Try legislation like the patriot act.

The 2nd amendment was there to keep the gov't honest. Take arms away from citizens they become easily controllable. Keeps the gov't in check from getting way to crazy. Revolutions work. Even in today's age. Armed citizens is the incentive for the gov't to not stray from basic american principles.... Duh...

>A few f-35 vs a population of 300 million and guerilla warfare? No. And how is taking all the guns away any better?

Guns are useless against the US military. An armed militia would be like a thousand times more of a joke than the Iraqi army. After that, guns just become a dick extender for uneducated whites,.

All of those things do not function in a vacuum.

>Take arms away from citizens they become easily controllable
You poor fool. You are controlled by means so much more sophisticated. You gave away your liberty when you shat McDonalds into a toilet, The government has a million methods of control over you. Your gun is only good to make you feel like a man and not worry about your small dick.

Way to be generous
Implying 300 million citizens have guns
Implying 300 million would be willing to fight
Implying 300 million doesn't include women children and old people
Implying 300 million doesn't include the us military or police force

This ain't the 1600s once they cut off resources to your "militia" aka fast food and television you will hand over your firearms

I guess you're a govt mouth piece. Nothing to see here citizen Move Along! All is well!

I'm not even American but I gotta admit that the Eurocucks and the American liberals that are against gun ownership are fucking degenerate retards. What the fuck am I supposed to do when a mudslime or a dindu comes near me? Cry? Get raped? Let him rob me? Hell no.

Let him take what he wants obviously. No need to turn a robbery into a murder.

He's statistically more likely to turn it into a murder so there won't be a witness. It's not a murder if it's justified.

Who says it has to be a murder? You could just shoot his arm or something and let him bleed.

No he won't, that's retarded. Even criminals know that killing you will get them a lifetime prison sentence if they get caught, which they inevitably will if they keep doing it.

I need some some gun pics with timestamp can you guys deliver?

Guns save lives. By not carrying a gun with you, you are basically murdering all the people you could have saved.

1/3

2/3