B

b,
what's the point of continuing to live ?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/X4UNSFW/comments/4wcz3t/molly_jane_a_morning_with_molly/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you can suck my pee pee xD lol jk soz fam xD

so u have small dick?



Life is what you make of it
The rest is a construct
Do whatever you want within reason
or you can be a sad fuck who sobs on the internet all day

cool shit might happen to you in the future

reddit.com/r/X4UNSFW/comments/4wcz3t/molly_jane_a_morning_with_molly/

suicide bomb isis

i'd look up the "this poster is a skeletal do not trust him" pic, but wasn't in the mood to do it actually.

this is the same shit i've been hearing for 15 years now. no cool shit happened to me so far. bad shit is another thing, i got plenty of it.

Get money, fuck bitches, and enjoy it while u can.
Nah, I'm Christian, so I believe the meaning of life is to please God. Of course, if u can make money, help others, and land a hot wife to fuck, that is a bonus!

Because you haven't died yet.

You really got that picture from tumblr

If you don't have any kids than fuck it. Kill yourself.

/thread

What is "bad" in comparison to literally unironically dying.
Like why the fuck do you wanna stop go on and fight for your life you puss.

The hope of one day getting better, like me.

fighting on is definitely possible, there is a point though when you realize no matter how hard you fight, the only thing you can achieve is some normie bullshit like owning a house and having a hot wife maybe kids.

i personally hoped to achieve more, like having a startup and stuff like that, however not having the right amount of money is always a lovely blocker. you cannot have a one man wonder troupe, that can set up a 10 people company alone.

and as you go on, you see all your dreams got achieved by others as well, through better connections or more money to spend on those ideas. i finally had enough of that and decided not to pursue that shit, however that means i don't really have a reason to go on w/living anymore.

Dunno man, I'm feeling like a piece of shit today, i m not gonna put a single drop of alcohol in my mouth, every time i get drunk I do cocaine and feel like shit

Life is what you make
The rest is just a construct
Don't be a sad fuck

(Haiku version)

I once complained that I had no shoes...then I met a man with no feet.

sex is pretty good...yknow...

>I can live a healthy and happy live with the love of my life if I try
>Instead I cry about how I don't own a fucking company
are you legit retarded
I thought you were some african down-syndrome orphan ten year old homeless OP but instead you're just a too focused itiot that thinks he has it bad.

Listen man you don't have to be google to be happy and if other people are better than you that's great for them, they've gone through roughly equally as much as you and maybe this is the only thing they are really good in, let them succeed if they would let you succeed.

Now stfu live a great live play some vidya and if you feel down you really shouldn't be on Sup Forums this board makes people incredibly depressed.

fuck
off

i play vidya and watch tv shows to numb my mind for a hour or two when i'm off work. of course you don't have to be google to be happy, if that's not making you happy. however if you'd like to leave a positive mark on the world, it's rather hard to do it another way. feels like if you're not a rotschild or some *berg, all you're destined to be is a worker ant.

i'm not OP btw.

Noone leaves a mark on the world, it all dies off one day.
You have to stop trying to leave a mark on your world and just not take live seriously, see live as a game you play and try to relax, have fun, and get some shits and giggles out of it.

i guess i could go on with a short summary about how bad experiences with lots of people made me lose faith and/or made me unable to build trust towards anyone, but i guess that'd just kill the mood.

Mood is an elusion and you're going to kill yourself what the fuck do you have to lose?
Just stay alive for fucks sake alright there are people with literal worms crawling through their skin that complain less than you I'm too hungry for this shit I quit my job

video games

i thought this was a thread to discuss this kind of shit. also, when you don't know it is pain you're feeling, it's easy not to complain. i also see homeless drunkards on a daily basis who are smiling in delirium, that does not mean that's a life i am to pursuit.

Instead you want to die?
Just because you don't know the point of live?
You don't want it because you don't know what it does?

You need to keep self improving or you get the feeling life sucks or you're standing still when everybody seems to keep moving. Are you ripped user? No? hit the gym. lose some wheight, read some books, take some boxing lessons. just get off your ass.

I did lots and lots of stuff with measurable progress - to no avail. I kept doing them for considerable amount of time, to make sure it's not just I'm not persistent enough. I even do some of them up to this very day. They never made me happy, more like every one of them felt like a chore.

Sort of. I'm also thinking on experimenting with drugs but I have this feeling it'd be just worse after, when I realize I've just numbed my mind for a few minutes or hours but when I'm awake, everything's the same.

You'll probably think I'm a troll, but have you considered giving Christianity an actual open minded chance, and working on your relationship with God.