Ask a guy who just got to know that the girl he's been dating was born a bro

Ask a guy who just got to know that the girl he's been dating was born a bro.

Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how come she didn't tell you from the start?

i've dated a transsexual before and she told me from the get go what she was

Did you call him out of his bullshit? If so, di he get all deffensive and pissy about it?

She didn't think I would want to get to know her if she told me from the beginning.

What happened with the girl u dated?

post a pic (doesn't have to be nude). just want to see if he's a passable trap or if you're stupid.

Suck his feminie penis

/Thread

No I did not. I mean I like her before and the only difference now is that she spurts cum

Oh believe me I will suck the shit out of it

you didn't realise something was wrong while having sex???
or you didn't fuck yet

She's frequent on b so unfortunately not. However she had both me and all of my friends fooled. The only hint I had was that she had fake tits

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I'm dating a trap too :)

Haha if we had sex I'm sure I could've felt the difference

we were both cunts to each other

got into an argument and she mentioned stuff about my dead dad and i call her a man with a dick

>her

The fuck, dude.

kek

how long have you been dating?

Hahaha golden

Two months

hahah holy shit. and you'll stay with her? i mean i'd understand if heshe was upfront with it. but lying and catfishing you? fuck outta here!
as a femanon, i'd be grossed out if a guy told me he was born with a vag. definitely wouldn't continue the relationship

>Her

Dude, have some self respect and leave him, you'll eventually find an actual gril, bro.

Well technically she has not lied to me, catfished maybe. But I guess at this point I like her too much to care if my dick is going in number one or two

So... You're just cool with fucking a guy?

well, fuck. Sup Forums made you all faggots

I don't see why I should. I have no problems finding real grills but it have been quite some time since I connected like this w someone

Implying not everyone on Sup Forums is a fag

Jesus, bro.
Stop being such a little bitch. You are what is wrong with this generation.

meh 10 years ago this wouldn't happen. all this trap boipussi promotion on Sup Forums made everyone think it's okay, and would bang

Hey atleast I gotta test ride before I leave

No, No you really do not.

What are you afraid of?

I don't sleep with men.

you're about to fuck this

You should punch the deceitful cunt in the mouth and walk.

Jesus, I couldn't even sit through all of that. Fucking hell.

that isn't a girl, that's a guy who wishes he was a girl.

and most of these faggots won't tell you until they think you want some of that man ass, as you potentially trap you into emotional blackmail as he rails you and cums on your face.

what the fuck
is that a successful procedure?
looks like it went wrong to be honest
is it just really swollen?

I think it's just swollen since he seems happy

I like the fact it still clearly looks like a man.
There is absolutely nothing even slightly feminine about it, but it still thinks 'Oh if I get a cunt then I'm a woman'

How is he such a QT

it just looks like such a painful thing to go through

You should have known from the start. I bet "she"s not even passable

Be happy. They take it in the ass better

People do weird fucking shit.
I used to see this dude around town that was clearly a man, like absolutely zero feminine qualities, and he obviously wasn't trying to look feminine except for one thing, it would always wear a dress and it had a whopping set of fake titts but in all other respects looked like a man in his late 40s with a drinking problem.

I just don't get it.

Because you need a dick to enjoy sex but they dont need vagina since buttholes exist.

Of course they do, they have no fucking choice.
And if you're happy dating a man with titts just because they'll let you fuck them you honestly need to seriously consider suicide.

ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html

Think of it as a really long clit

then just fuck a faggot, not a mutant

Lol you are the little bitch here

You gotta be brave and have balls to do that.

I'm very proud of this joke. Thanks.

Go back to biology classes and learn what mutations are before making jokes on internet

Yeah, you're a gay guy

LOL I'm pansexueal bruh

No, no you're not. You're just a cuck.

Passing biology is essential to being funny. Very good point.

Then wouldn't she see this thread?

kek

Yeah but a thread like this comes up every other week

Nigga that's a cat.

You're still with him?
Why?

W...what? N..no

oh shiii

>inb4 gf sees this thread

Two months and you haven't fucked? Betafag detected

Eat my cock

i have my popcorn, hoping he does

>inb4 gf sees this thread
>inb4 gf
>gf

I'm not gay, bro.
And being gay is fine, so why do you need to make up these bullshit terms like pansexual just because you're not comfortable being a fagboy?

Does it get confused/nervous when it starts a new game of pokemon?

>She didn't think I would want to get to know her if she told me from the beginning.

Great start for a relationship there, first thing he/she/it/xe/xhe/tumblr-gender/trigger-gender does is to lie about stuff.

Dude, good point.

Tits or GTFO

OP here. So basically I like her. And yes I define her as a she. Have not gotten to the sexual part yet and I guess we have to see if it works or not. The only main concern I have is that if this would turn in to a ltr thing we wouldn't be able to get biological kids.

naah, you gtfo

You don't need biological kids. In fact, adopting kids is arguably better than having kids of your own.

kek

>And yes I define her as a she.

...Why?

Clearly, because either of them passing on their defecting genomes would be a terrible, terrible thing.

That is true but there is still the thought of having kids out of my own DNA.

The only thing that makes her not a she at this moment is her dick

No, the only thing that makes her not a she is the fact it's a man.
It was born a man.
It can get it's dick chopped and tucked inside of it but it will still be a man.
Nothing can change that fact.

fucking kek
wait, does he even have a vagina

>The only thing that makes "her" not a girl is because "she" has the one universal thing that defines a male.
Bait

Who has the bigger dick?

A cat is fine too.

It depends on how you define it. IMO if it looks like a grill smells like grill and acts like a grill I define it as a grill.

o shit caturday trap edition

Top jej

Have not seen the D yet but I'm sure I have the bigger one

you're exactly what's wrong with society

OP it's a very lonely, lonely world. If you find someone that you connect with, and you're not too bothered by that person not being a real girl, then see if you can make it work. It's worth the effort

What is wrong with you? Like are you seeing help, if not you should seek psychological help, because you clearly have some sort of emotional issues.

wait, OP, did your "girl" even have sex reassignment surgery?

Dick or no dick bailey jay is an unattractive human and I'm sick of seeing xis ugly mug all over b. Can we be done now? Can you stop? So you like traps, fine, just post a better looking one.

Yeah maybe where you live. Our biggest problem is niggers blowing themselves up and fucking goats.