Can Messi's Year Get Worse?

Can Messi's Year Get Worse?
>Found Guilty of Tax Evasion
>Shit Haircut
>Loses BabyCup Final to Chilean Miners
And the latest
>Gets BTFO by a slag

>Argentinian Model Claims Having Sex With Lionel Messi Was Like 'Doing It With a Dead Body'
>"It was many years ago. In truth he was very young. But he knew what he was doing, was not minor, that was the important thing.
>"His security told me 'got someone you want to know'. I was curious to see who it was, and froze when I saw it was my idol Messi I froze. I said that he is the wimp, though because he sent his security to get me. There I noticed that he is very shy.
>"When one plays across the whole pitch, you expect someone to return the favour. I wanted him to show me more than that. At one point I felt like I was with a dead body."
How will Messi recover????????? Will he embrace his inner black and go full thug on the pitch this season???? How many matches should Barceliga and UEFA suspend him for but won't??????

>security goes and gets ho's for him
>just lays back while they do all the work
nice

>g g guys he was shy and stuff
whatever ho

That's what he gets for committing the grave sin of fornication

>Argentinian Model Claims Having Sex With Lionel Messi Was Like 'Doing It With a Dead Body

who cares, I wouldn't do any work fucking that fake tittyd whore either

All these Messi apoliJUSTS

This. Fuck bitches man, who cares if they get off

What a cunt.

Hoes always talking shit after the fact. Imagine being Messi, finally make something out of your autistic manlet life, get with a gorgeous girl, only to hear her bashing you later.

Don't forget he had to watch Ronaldo hoist a trophy he's never been able to.

I dun beliv her

habib her

>this just in $50 bitch loses all her high class customers and is demoted to $5 skag

At least its a woman and he's not a faggot like CR7

try this, hire your own security and have them bring you sluts

good luck

He's tired from being the GOAT all day and she complains about having to do some work? A lot of nerve, imo.

Messi doesn't need to do fuck all. He was too busy chopping up his giant turds with a poop knife after eating quality Argentine beef.

So the poop knife is real.

kek, this bitch is mad asf messi just rooted and booted her

it's not like he fucked her because she was charming and articulate, piss off hahahaha

This tbhfam

>not going down on some skanky ho that fucks you within 10 minutes

pretty alpha 2bh. probably never called her again

Isnt he literally autistic.why was she taking advantage of him.

>eating a hoes pussy
>caring about her pleasure
Im a Ronaldo fanboy but messi did the right thing. Who gives a fuck some whore?

>caring about her pleasure
This.

Go to tumblr fags

>eating out a random argie slag

i might throw her a fingerbang but that's it. other than that she's just getting a condom fuck. end of story

>having sex with a cumdumpster
>caring about her pleasure and not just your own

Messi did the right thing. This is a non-story

Kek

INB4
>not being a faglord
>liking pussy
>not eating hoes pussy

wew

Could be worse, he could be a poof

His penis bigger than Hardens y/n?

I thought Messi was a faithful guy. I guess after getting cucked by Ronaldo he needed to get other girls

A womens orgasm is like her opinion, mine is the only one that matters and I dont care if she has one.

Well said sir

Wew lad

He a gud boi

>(You)

It's a myth

nerman looks like a hitman lel

a girl enjoying herself makes sex great tbhh, dont know what your guys problem is.

This is just a woman's way of lashing out at men because they're whores and feel ashamed of what they did

That picture is literally KEKED: the picture

everyone's expression sums it up perfectly

Cucked

Not KEKED

Source?

She says he was very young and it was a long time ago?

Okay hoe

That woman is getting carried away. It's like what did she expect? She was picked up like a prostitute and wasn't even paid.
Although it may kind of been Messi's fault for not properly conveying what he wanted. Maybe he actually wanted to do it for money (be pleasured), but then she suddenly decided to have sex normally which he never intended to do and refusing was just too awkward.

Messi let football kill his soul because of all the money he could earn. Money won!

>Dumb whore fucks someone because they're famous and gets mad when he just treats her like another piece of pussy instead of giving her special attention, putting any effort towards her, or caring about her needs

>Complete alpha can't even be bothered to tell this dime-a-dozen empty-headed irrelevant slut to come ride his dick, tells his nigga to do fetch her for him, she immediately goes into slut overdrive just by looking at him because MONEY, FAME, ATHLETICISM, THE DUMB BITCH TRIFECTA THAT NO WHORE CAN RESIST.

lmao thot tries to talk shit but there are 10000 more identical stupid money-and-cock-hungry bitches lining up around the block for messi even after this comes out because dumb bitches never learn. this makes her look worse than messi

She did it for free.

lol She was literally just a piece of warm meat for him.

Dumb bitch know your place cumdumpster.

>be autist
>slag wonders why you are awkward
why can i relate so much?

well said actually. this story just makes Messi seem alpha as fuck and it makes the girl look like a desperate whore

>send a couple bodyguards to bring you the bitch you like while you sit in the corner like Tony Montana

>have her do everything while you sit back relaxed with your hands behind your head

christ, Messi is alpha as fuck.

>At one point I felt like I was with a dead body."

people who lay there and do nothing are the absolute worst

Im not even a penaldo fanboy but i hate this board if some whore said this about ronaldo you gossiping gertrues would be eating it up

Meanwhile in CR7 world

>Andressa Urach, 27, said the Real Madrid ace bedded her after a string of racy
texts.

>She told The Sun Ronaldo claimed he had DREAMT about her rear and called her
“little horse”, adding: “He was obsessed with my butt.”

>And she described how the pair ended up romping in a posh hotel last week,
just 48 hours before winker Ronaldo’s Real were thrashed 4-1 by German side
Borussia Dortmund in their Champions League semi-final first leg.

>Andressa said: “It was incredible, his body’s perfect, like a Greek god. He
went on for hours and would not stop talking about my butt.”

>would not stop talking about my butt.”
wonder why

>dead fish

Wouldn't surprise me if his wife cucks him for some BBC

>Andressa Urach

jesus christ i googled her and that fucking leg picture made my dick shrink so fast i grew a vagina

>"he would only ever fuck my ass and called me his "little stallion". I tried to correct him and tell him that stallions are male horses but he just winked

is that fucking chainmail

who gives a shit about the model

He told his security to fetch her worse than a dog on a leash.

She comes along nicely and with an open pussy.

Tries to insult Messi.

Yeah real nice job there whore.

prostitute expects client to return the favor? kek

god i hate these kind of women that fuck someone famous then write a fucking book or something about it, exposing the person.

You know when you have these threads of scenes women don't understand? Maybe this is a women thing because i don't understand why someone would do this.

underrated.

>googled her and saw she kinda looks like ronaldo's sister
really makes you think

>Shit Haircut
damn nigga it's overrrrr

Dicklets unable to fuck trying to divert the attention from their obvious lack of skills in bed by victimising the whore who kindly let them fuck her for free.

Messi fags accept the fact he is not only a manlet, but he also can't fuck.

Lucky for him he is a millionaire or he'd be still a virgin, posting on Sup Forums like you autists all day long.

This further proves his wife is just in it for the millions.

Whelp...