What should I say next Sup Forums?

What should I say next Sup Forums?

Calm down sweetheart, i'm not your eating disorder

I'm just kidding, you are beautiful, I love you, please make babies together.

add my friend snapchat musico13

roll

lawl

do it faggot

this

Sorry, you just teased my cock a little

Roll?

This.

roll

Damn she unmatched before I could reply. Messaged a few other ones, waiting for replies.

She responded Sup Forums, what should I say?

here's her pic

can I be your fart?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

what are you wearing?

I got dubs on other girl reply with ^ pls.

Kekd

ITT: we watch OP not getting us nudes

She's gonna call the police guys, what do I say?

ITS A MEME YOU DIP

go ahead,im also a pedo living in a van who likes to park around kindergartens

Sucko my dicko, you negro. Eat my cum

rolling for this

I dont care. I'm coming after you. Prepare your anus, ms grinch. I wont stop until your anus prolapse

Roll

rollo

Pls say this. Pls OP

Whoop whoop that's the sound of da police

This

roll

Send the link on Sup Forums

Tell her you got hacked and ask for nudes m8

kek Meme

Sorry, my mom took my phone and wrote that. Moms are so annoying! Anyway what have you been up to today?

I think op has faggoted out and pleading to her not to report his dumbass to the police Kek what a homo

say to her it was your Big Brother Adelf Hytler pranking you

my sides

All that cringe.
What a retardo.

Well you don't know my mom very well then
Wanna show me your tits

what are ya Talkin to ma Mama she is Trans-Gender you racist Cunt ima call da Police now

Mom wants to swap tit pics with you.

roll

If you stop replying to me, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

"my mom beats me she's a crazy bitch"

Kek

My mom is a drug addict and a war veteran

winrar

this

Reported to the cyberpolice you kiddo

rolll

ever eat ass?

Roll

Oh? You're a girl? Never mind then.

Kek. Winrar

you wouldn't expect the spanish inquisition either

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Don't talk to me or my son again

OMG THIS IS GLORIOUS

My mom is just very protective over me, but she's cool really you should meet her

I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

You live on long island? I just matched with her myself.