YLYL Not the stupid fucking banana edition

YLYL Not the stupid fucking banana edition

OP must post first 5 to 10 images

fucking niggers

look at that asshole attacking all those poor women and children who are clearly trying to get out of a warzone...

*missing

That's so uncanny

Noice

Dat filename kek

>mfw they keep picking more shit up

gonna post some stories now

You're american arent you?...

That's bad ass

fucking niggers

Fucking hell

They are not fleeing a warzone. They're bringing it with them.

gg orbital bone

shitty joke

niggers though twice when that shotgun hit em

I am. Here let me explain how humor works to someone who clearly can't comprehend sarcasm:

>guy posts video of truck driver harassing refugees
>user makes a smart ass comment:
"look at that asshole attacking all those poor women and children who are clearly trying to get out of a warzone..."
>you post:
*missing

most likely because you cannot comprehend the joke. See it's funny because he is deliberately not hitting them, just fucking with them. Missing implies he was trying to hit them. He was giving them shit for being perfectly able bodied enough to walk to Poland or Germany or wherever the fuck that is, but not having the cajones to fight for their own country and leech benefits.

After typing all ^^^^^^^^^ out, I agree.

Holy fuck i didnt think people like that existed

Looks fake to me

Lame

I really really really like this image.

In honor of quads

Why do you let the retards win?

lost hard aha

Haven't laughed so much in a while since your mother dies in 5 minutes if you don't reply :D

Honestly looks like some zombie apocalypse shit. Pretty cool

you got me good with that kek

nigger

Good. Now kill yourself summerfag.

Shit i missed it. what happened?

cp

I'll pass

"Yeah, nigga. I win fights all the time, b."
>jumps much smaller kid with two of his friends

K

where da dank maymays at?

What?

Well at least niggers have friends to back them up in tight situations such as yo momma's ass. Ya Just jealous you aint got nobody loving you ya cracker ass mouthbreather.

I call this, NiggerBait

cyclists actually are this fucking stupid

OP, you cocksucking, assmongler!
you asked for this!

Come get shot and let your fam watch me walk, nigger.

Liar.
It was just a guy in the 33:33 thread asking some dumb fucks opinion on a movie. Complete wasted get.

Ya only callin it bait cuz ya know it's true. Can't think of a smart comeback to say.

Yo lil nigga you don want these hands. My whole squad gon pull up by yo block n turn yo whole house ina swiss cheese. Brap brap my nigga

ah ah ah

Got chicken nigga?

Yo gurl's got some fine chicken legs homie. Imma quench my thirst and sexual hunger by filling her with my juices then pumping here full o lead. Get shanked blud

Czech streets' less successful cousin

My fucking sides

(you)

Fucking lost!

In USA this can be even true, in Europe if you hit the thief, he charges you with assault and you lose.

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

Found the 6th grader

that 5" foot niglet!

Good to know they're probably gonna get shoot if they ever get to see adulthood, fucking niggers.

H

Wut?

Nice response lil nigga, Musta taken you at least one whole brain cell to come up with that one. Niggas don need school. We too busy hustlin on the street and gettin bitches
Getting shot betta than being any pasty white beta fag

kekd at filename

kek

Look ah dis nigga. Too afraid to talk so he uses a premade response. Get on mai level Crakah. Show some dignity.

Waste of a quads on a fucking YLYL thread.

Thanks Lori.