Need to bypass icloud lock screen on an iphone5...

need to bypass icloud lock screen on an iphone5...i have no idea the what ios is running either! it was this sexy ass chick's phone that was found. nudes and anything else is on there i will post if we get into this fucking thing.

Bump

never gonna happen bro

you need to know the ios

anyway to find it out without getting into it

As an Apple Care employee. No way unless you can reset the Apple ID password.

Stick in the microwave for 10 minutes

anyway i can figure the phone number without the Id or password

thanks man shit worked!!you get high af if u stick ur head in that shit to bro. go hit that shit

Give back the phone you filthy nigger

To put it simply. You cant, dont bother trying.
Hardware hacker/offsec certified, it cannot be simply done. Said we was an apple employee, he can explain why.

try connecting the phone to a pc, maybe there's a way to get the pics

Cont.
Unless you can change the IMEI on the phone you cannot get into it. The IMEI on the phone is blacklisted on apples servers (which you need to connect to in order ot unlock the phone) The only way to get in is via having the creds to the Icloud acc that locked it. There is a way to be able to use a few of the functions via connecting to a DNS server but it is pretty much pointless.

Cont.
I heard an in I have at an Apple store that the higher ups (Managers, Genius, etc.) are able to do it but never do, and only would under certain circumstances. If you are good at SE maybe you can convince them to, but I doubt it. I pentest for a living so social engineering is a large part of what we do, considering the amount of people they go in with stolen phones that ask them to, they would probably turn you away.

/thread

are you at the spring hill location?

Austin but I work from home. I'm actually at work at the moment.

No dice homie.

Is it possible? Yeah.

But you have to know the right person and my guy charges $1k, which is of course way more than the phone is worth

Anyone who says they can do it is lying to you. Unless they have an in @ apple it cannot be done, even then, I doubt they would risk their job for you. I know of a few ways it can be done, as I said before I am I hardware hacker but all those ways are complicated, untested, and I dont even think they would work. Return the phone.

What's the IMEI number?

I worked at the SH location for awhile. Was offered the promotion to work from home and all that jazz so I quit. Didn't want to leave all that pussy lol

Lol. Its not easy. Not at all. But its doable.

When people say unlock the iphone, even sec dudes think that means breaking the encryption. It doesnt.

It's not about breaking apple's encryption, its about bypassing it. Think like how SSLstrip works.

And that's the only hint I'm giving

Give the phone back you fucking nigger. It sounds like you know who's phone it is but you're gonna keep it anyway. Quit stealing iPhones

Yes thats what I mean.
It can be done, replace a few chips with some stetchy chinese parts that would contain the IMEI. That may work, I have 3 locked Iphones and I may try it for the fuck of it.
No not stolen, my sidejob consists of servicing those charging stations you see at public places. We try and get in contact with someone if they leave their device, but once they wipe and lock it you cant. So I keep them.