I was supposed to get a dub yesterday...

I was supposed to get a dub yesterday. My brother came in and said to give him the 20 so he can get a half and he'll give me some. I said okay since he'll be selling again, and he comes back and gives me less than a gram.

So I ask him how does dealing work? You sell for more to pay off what you got and get money for yourself right? And he says yeah so I said okay then give me what I paid for and he mumbles and walks away.

Is he being greedy? He fucking sold my vape for me but took the money too. And I just fucking paid him for the weed, it's not like he can't just sell the rest for more. What should I do

it sounds like you overcomplicated a deal and got ripped off in the end.

Your brother doesn't respect you. You should teach him a lesson. Kill him.

so what should i do about this? i'm just going to demand him what i payed for

Beat his fucking ass and make him pay up. Personal friends who deal are the fucking worst, they think they can play games just because " you know me" Punch him in the throat if he doesn't have your money.

You're supposed to kill him.

should i wake him up or wait? also my parents dont know about him dealing.

Stop being a fucking beta. Demand what is yours or he can catch these hands.

Blackmail works in these situations. Makes you look like a slimey fuck but it works. Gimme or im telling mom

i just told him when are you gonna give me what you owe me, and he said not now dont wake me up for that. he ignores my texts too

It's twenty fucking bucks. Learn your lesson and get drugs from a reliable source. This isn't a fucking Scarface situation.

so what is 20 bucks to you? i bet you walk down the street and hand out 20 dollars to bums dont you. fuck you faggot.

Twenty for less than a gram is unexcuseable

Do you know where he keeps it? Could just help yourself. Whats he gonna do Tell mom lol

sometimes i do

when he came down he was weighing it all. he told me that he has to calculate his money before he gives me any more. i'm seriously never helping this fuck again

Not if ur 11 like op and can only get buds from your older brother. He's running correct economics.

i could have gotten it from someone else dumbfuck. he came in and said he was going to give me some if i gave him the 20 so he can buy a half.

and the other 90 dollars was from me too, when he stole some kids bong and sold it to me for 90 because he fronted him an eighth and didnt get paid back.,

Lol no I walk to the dispensary and pay 30 for an 8 of the dankest bud this side of Jupiter. Weird right? I don't throw more money at broken systems? Keep baiting people to murder you over twenty bucks tho

Right so next time tell him to give you the 70 to buy the half faggot. You got owned. Suck his dick.

If this shit isn't some bait, give him a deadline. If he doesn't meet it. Beat his fucking ass. I'm serious, cheap shot his fucking throat he will not be playing games after that. Also, after dont ever have him sell or get money off you ever again you god damn beta cuck. man the fuck up and figure it out

I see two choices here; 1) Stop whining. 2) Suck his dick to get some more weed.