Thoughts on this talententless pop """"""""""musician"""""""" Annie Clark - St. Vincent, Sup Forums?

thoughts on this talententless pop """"""""""musician"""""""" Annie Clark - St. Vincent, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vRPmJx8bYs
youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
archive.is/iKqsq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

she's a fantastic guitarist because she does her own thing, and isn't that really the point? It's nearly 2017, what hasn't been done on the 6 string at this point? Pretty cool that she's still able to make it sound fresh.

I don't listen to her albums, they feel a little cold to me. But live she is a goddess, very confident and commanding. Annie is dope af.

nigga shut the fuck up. she fucked and fucks two a-list celebrities on a regular basis and has a collab album with David Byrne, is directing a horror anthology, she made a guitar especially for people with boobs, and all of her albums have critical acclaim. On top of that she has zeo bodyfat.

What the fuck do you have other than a surplus on quotation marks? shut the fuck up kid

>On top of that she has zero bodyfat
and look where that got her

looks like a twig desu

she should put on some body fat

i had a very fucked up dream about her last night.

I like her music. Excited for her new album coming out in Spring. I hope we get a single soon.

Stop it, you fucking stupid motherfucker. What is your endgame, autist?

and you should lose bodyfat fat bitch

redpill me on bodyfat

THICC

Her awful taste in women kind of put me off her music. I don't know why.

dude Annie has shitloads of unique talent, she just doesn't use any of it.

Cara Delevingne one of the most sought after girls in the world and KStew who looks totally banging now? Are you out of your fucking mind or are you just a male homosexual? In the latter case I could understand.

But I was under the impression that Annie was an intellectual and not someone who's attracted to famewhores and basic bitches. Especially two that used to date each other. This all seems like coke addict behavior to me.

Any intellectual would dive inbetween Cara's supermodel legs.... and do coke with her.

>supermodel

but she's not a supermodel because of her looks, but because of her family's connections and of the way the fashion industry and instagram are interconnected nowadays.

But who am I to judge. I just hope Annie goes back to putting music before her image.

post her prom pic with the black fella

who care's about her family's connection to the royal senpai and the way the fashion industry functions... She is attractive nonetheless and has a sexy voice too. Annie is rational for being with her, sad they broke up.

where is the fake nude, then?

bumperino this is the best thread on .mu rn

this thread is ass and you waifufags are autism as fuck

>two twigs with respective 9/10 & 7/10 faces

omg Annie yaaas

nigga they is both hot as fuc

Everyone in this photo is ugly.

Post a pic of yourself.

i would've never thought this was a fake

>ugly people can't call other ugly people ugly

your're an indiot

Delete this thread right now

Didn't say that, just asked you to post a pic.

Sorry to hear you're ugly man.

guys if her new album flops.........its fucking over

theres no going back

we might as well delete her discog from our computers and pretend she never existed

post feet

She really is the sexiest musician, she may be a complete fabrication with a false backstory, I'm not even sure if she plays guitar or if she's a hologram or what, but she's fucking sexy.

I find it hilarious how much more attractive she is than that nineteen year old or whatever the fuck she's dating.

kek no

she's a fucking twig, has no hips, and has a frog face

Maybe say average then considering how you look.

I take it you prefer Godzilla-legged Beyonce.

And "frog face" is just a lame personal attack that means nothing. Like I said I'm not even that crazy about St. Vincent, but it's so fucking stupid when people label other people ugly when they're plainly not. I just don't like St. Vincent for shit like when she talked about how "Garden of Eden" is one of her favorite records of all time, and just how she makes shit up that's clearly fabricated. Not sure why she feels the need to lie, she should have more confidence I guess.

>And "frog face" is just a lame personal attack that means nothing

Congratulations, you found a relatively unflattering screenshot somewhere. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. I mean yeah she's a person, but really she looks better in an unflattering screenshot than I'd say probably anyone in this thread at their best. This is a weird phenomenon that happens with attractive people, they provoke a seething hatred in people, who then say they're ugly.

lads! there's an omegle thread right now. set st. vincent as your interest

not skinny enough

she looks like a mom

low humanity toreador

Damn, heroine really fucks you up.

Saying something doesn't make it true.

almost as bad as grimes

I just watched Suicide Squad. Horrible movie. Cara is a horrible actress. Annie is lucky they are no longer together. Fuck that movie it was shit.

does she deserve her seat in the MCU?

what is MCU?

when i was a 14 year old (girl) she was the only thing that kept me alive. i moved to a new school in eighth grade because my mom is a college professor and she got a new job in a different city.

admittedly, i did not have many friends even in my hometown because i was shy and inclined to reading. upon moving to the new city, i was immediately overcome with depression and anxiety. i was failing my advanced placement classes which i had never done before. i was crying every single day because i hated myself and thought that nobody in school cared about me since i had moved there for the last year of middle school and everybody else already had friends. my mom was always working or doing research so i binged food when she was away. i gained 20 or 30 lbs., and i had no self-esteem to speak of. i wanted to die every single day of my life because i thought i was dull and ugly and not valuable to anybody. i listened to Strange Mercy a lot because i found it online the previous year. listening to annie's songs was the only time i ever felt happy. i felt like she understood me when nobody else did. my mom didn't understand me. my friends back home didn't. my teachers didn't. my new classmates didn't. i felt as though annie was my best friend. i am crying now as i'm typing this because i hate how people here make fun of her. memes aside... she is a very special person to some of us. is anybody forcing you to listen to her music? no. so please stop encouraging people to hate talented musicians. it is not fair to those of us who are in a dark place and seeking light from people like annie! i love you st. vincent!

I'd buy the Ernie Ball St. Vincent signature if I had $1.2k idly by.

>the only thing that kept me alive
So intense...

Her next album feels like it'll be in flop territory but Actor and Strange Mercy will still stand up.

proto feet

that's going in my copypasta thread, senpai

I feel like St. Vincent's fragile indie bones would shatter from the mere vibrations of the sentence "We don't have free wi-fi here", much less from an actual non-ironic fist coming into contact with her deathly ironic skeletal structure.

lrn to complementary couple

Why has no one posted pictures of Annie with KStew? She IS the superior Annie girlfriend

>skeletal structure
Skinny does not equal skeletal. Fat people like to pretend it does.

Hoe only dates high-profile bitches

The fuck is wrong with cute girl next door types

They aren't on Annie's level

I agree, shes got her own style and she shreds, youtube.com/watch?v=2vRPmJx8bYs
I get not everyone will like it. but just cuz you don't dig it doesn't mean they suck. I mean what have you done for the music world so far OP?

anybody got that compilation pic of OP's hatred?

amazing face, especially eyebrows
too bad her music is unlistenable

>""""""""""musician""""""""
Oh does she not play an instrument?

I see pictures of her playing guitar and singing all the time, so she must be.

her eyebrows are probably the second best things about her right after her meme hair

think she'll off herself soon?

awful

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

archive.is/iKqsq

Damn son my bad I didn't know she was your girlfriend lmao

she sucks shit AND is a fake lesbian

how can she be a fake lesbian?

best post I've seen in weeks

Go to bed Anne

Protest album about Trump when?

aged like milk

>crop top
>track pants
>blazer
>ugly zipper shoes

>cardigan
>frumpy shorts
>baseball cap
>12 year old boy socks
>dirty old vans

why are dykes so bad at fashion?

>she sincerely thinks that of the two candidates remaining Hillary was the better option

Creatives can be smart people but incredibly naive at the same time. Most of them just tack themselves along with whatever seems like the most "right" movement at the time without considering the really difficult and pragmatic issues therein.

The Bernie supporters I can understand but if she genuinely thought Hillary was the best choice here then she is insanely naive.

>I browsed /fa/ once

HAHAHAHAHA SOME BITCH MADE FAGGOT MOD DELETED MY ANNIE POST CALLING HER NAIVE FOR SUPPORTING HILLARY

EVEN THOUGH I SAID I UNDERSTOOD BERNIE SUPPORTERS IT WASN'T ENOUGH FOR THAT SOFT DELICATE SAFE SPACE CUNT

ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN KNOWS THAT GLOBALISM IS THE ENEMY AND WE NEED TO RETURN TO NATIVISM IF WE WANT TO SURVIVE THE NEXT FEW DECADES AT ALL

GEN Z ARE GOING TO BE MORE CONSERVATIVE THAN OUR GENERATION EVER WAS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GIT FUKIN REKT YOU DELICATE SOFT FUCK MOD WE HAVE ALREADY

W O N
O
N