"Disney have reportedly offered Sean Connery $60 million US dollars to reprise his role of Henry Jones Sr...

>"Disney have reportedly offered Sean Connery $60 million US dollars to reprise his role of Henry Jones Sr. in the purported fifth instalment of the Indiana Jones Franchise that Disney inherited through the Lucasfilm buyout."

Will he do it? Wasn't he completely senile now, or was that just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
youtube.com/watch?v=a20oRLJ4v4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thought they explained he passed away in the last movie?

this is getting sad, he's really old, let him be

What? He's dead in the fourth movie. Is this trying to imply they'll shoehorn in some resurrection bullshit?

Could be a flashback to before he died, or his actual death. The other movies open with flashbacks.

He'll reprise is role in an old folks home.

It'll probably be a flashback famalama

he simulated his dead or some shit.

It happens all the time in movies, like time travelling in comics

>no source

Fucking morons.

what a great time to be alive

Oops, didn't think of that. I'd be fine with a flashback.

I also thought his brain was complete goo.

They'll get Pratt doing Indy, set some time between Last Crusade and Crystal Skulls. Not to mention, he drank from the fucking Holy Grail.

Because of that, if they want to do something AFTER Crystal Skulls, the dude is still alive even long after World War 2, well into the Cold War, am I going to cry foul?

>Disney have
there's no fucking point to having collective nouns if you refuse to conjugate your verbs accordingly

>Not to mention, he drank from the fucking Holy Grail.

Fuckface, the grail only works in the cave

>he simulated his dead

What a fucking waste of 60 million.
Just CGI him like they did in Ant-Man/Civil War. Send him like 5$ to his charity and obtain the rights to his image, get a vocaloid or a good voice actor and bam no need to spend 60 fucking million dollars.

I'm not saying he was thereafter immortal. I'm saying that it probably healed all his fucking wounds. Like, y'know, it is suppose to. Imagine that, being in your 60's, and then boom, your body, top-to-bottom, is effectively 23 again. So now he's got another 30 years to be old for.

If your contention is that "it only works in the cave" then when he left did his bullet wounds re-open?

OP's full of shit anyway, there's no source.

"Disney" isn't even a collective noun

Just recast him with Harrison Ford

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

This would be a terrible business decision.

Is Shia going to get $100 million?

>They'll get Pratt doing Indy
it's already confirmed Ford is coming back.

He decided to retire after the disaster of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
Nothing to do with being senile.

>tfw you will never be this manly.

The man is 85 years old, I doubt he gives a fuck about money anymore.

They're probably going to do what they did to the Prequel Star Wars and just pretend it never happened

ok, someone post a picture of sean connerry as he looks today and then we can all agree that his movie days are over and the legend is finished

I fucking h8 disney m8

Looks pretty beat. Depends on how much work the role is. But maybe he could to it just to get some money he could give to his kids or something?

And to think he said no to being Gandalf to do league instead.

Nah, just let this abomination be his legacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=a20oRLJ4v4s

It probably would just be a flashback scene with him talking a bit, or telling about a treasure on his deathbed or something. So mostly talking I guess.

Source?

It's a Brit thing, both are correct my yank friend.

Jesus, just let him be.

Somebody post that senile Sean greentext

$60 M I L L I O N
M
I
L
L
I
O
N

do u expect me to believe this? Will Ford get $100 Million? Waht is the budget going to be? 600 Million?

>tfw we get a Sir Billli sequel now
There's hope now!

He's right

>Why are we filming all my scenes first Steven?

Why would 90 years old man need 60 million bucks?

Shure I got a shource but I'm sharing

Why not, Force awakens got him $20. RDJ made $40 for Captain America, where he shares screen time with a ton of actors.

Fished up with the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, whrrrlogh, what a way to go.

Fucking fuck. They're making ANOTHER Indiana Jones? Didn't they learn their lesson from Crystal Skull?

I don't think this is good.

Yeah, he's been retired for 15 fucking years
Fuck Disney

>implying the fifth movie will necessarily bet set after the fourth
Don't forget that Temple of Doom was set before Raiders.

Or they'll just retcon it.

Fuck That,
I want ZARDOZ 2

The bigger question is how much money it would take to get him to return as James Bond one last time.

I mean, think about it: even in old age, he couldn't possibly be any worse than Craig. Or Roger Moore at the end.

Indeed, half his career has been based on him playing James Bond "one last time".

This x1000

The Return to Zardoz

You have to be 18+ to post her, kid.

>But the Grail cannot pass beyond the great seal. That is the boundary and the price of immortality.

who did they CGI in antman??

He looks good for his age, he's 85.

>no Bond will ever be as suave as Connery's

If you can get the grial out of the cave, it will work. You are just not supposed to.

The dudes frail as fuck, living on an island now.

No, he won't do it.

Which makes more sense

>the Americans have developed a nuclear bomb
>the Americans has developed a nuclear bomb

He's a good muslim, mashallah.

making it just as shit as the force awakens. I can see this, user.

The name's Bond... The name's Bond

When used to identify a company, it technically is.

Walt Disney was a person and hence indisputably singular. The Walt Disney Company is a collective entity. However, because it's a still an entity, it's arguably also correct to use the singular.

Brits (or to be more exact, English speakers outside of North America) treat it as if it were plural. Americans (and IIRC, Canadians) treat it as a singular. There's no point arguing over it, as each is following accepted practice for their dialect.

No, I'm sick of this nostalgia bullshit. Do something new, assholes.

Everything that can be done under the sun has already been done. If they were to do something new, it would just be a rehash of shit they've already did anyways.

>.5% of sales

That's some fine contract drafting.

No, in this case it'd be
>America have
>America has
It has nothing to do with whether or not the subject is plural; it's just if it's plural ending with an 's'
>Americans have
>America has

Disney doesn't do new things. That's a risky gamble. Disney wants success and money. They take the safest possible route to those two things. Tomorrowland killed their will to test the waters.

>Tomorrowland also killed Tron 3
Fuck you, Disney.