Why are you so against him being the next Bond Sup Forums?

Why are you so against him being the next Bond Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ObmkfdV8LUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not
He's based

g8 race b8 m8

yeah seriously. He is a dope actor, and I would love to see him get cast as bond for the inevitable shitstorm that would insue

too old
not right race
its not 2015 anymore

Because bond is British. If you're black you're not British.

it's 2016, it's about time Bond is played by a muslim i mean c'mon even londons mayor is one

I'm tired of paying good money to see niggers in my movies.

I don't give a shit

Why are you so against him being the next Bob Marley OP?

becuz as much as people want to tell you its because hes a great actor and hes perfect for the role, its really just becuz they want to seem 'progressive' and because its 2016 cmon

>britbong
>not black

>Because bond is British. If you're black you're not British.

What????

If you are born in Britain or live there long enough you're British m8

i dont deal with change very well

Because KANGZ

Seriously though, the real answer isn't directly because he's black; it's because if they choose a black Bond we're going to have to sit through an endless parade of self-masturbatory editorials from every entertainment media outlet on earth congratulating themselves for replacing a classically white character with a minority.

The funny thing is I used to not give less than a shit about race-swapping fictional characters, but the media that inevitably surrounds it has made me develop a gut reaction against it over the last few years. It's like wearing a big blinking sign that says "we are politically topical in (current year)".

If casting Elba as bond was no big deal I'd be for it because he's actually pretty based desu, but the sheer number of abysmally smug clickbait pieces that his casting will generate makes it not worth it.

Lets get Bryan Cranston to play Martin Luther King. Or how about Melissa Mcarthy as Opera Winfrey?

Fuckit. Black Sherlock when.

cuck

No
A dog born in a stable is not a horse.

Bond shouldn't be played by a cuck.

except they aren't dogs moron they're human beings just like you or me

Because he's a nigger.

Because he's said he doesn't want the role

Because it should be fassbender, Elba would make a great 005 or something

No they're not they are inferior simian apes. Is a white man born and raised in Nigeria Nigerian? Of course not.

Stop ruining Sup Forums

Because Jame Bond, despite retarded fan theories, is NOT a code-name.
In order for James to be black, his entire backstory needs to be redone. A backstory that has been consistent for over half a century of media.

So you agree a white man born in Nigeria is not Nigerian

>Stop ruining Sup Forums
Says the meme-loving faggot from reddit

STINKY DINKY

>Stop ruining Sup Forums
>implying shit can be ruined

i bet you would all be fine with keanu reeves playing bond, despite him being taiwanese.

>at least he's not a nigger XD

fucking hypocrites

keanu isnt suave enough for bond

>the names ooga
>ooga booga

people would just say he's john wicke with a shitty accent
also fuck niggers and their cuckold fanbois.

hes american and 50 so no we dont want him

he can play felix though

maybe technically you would be a british citizen, but you would not be english, or really "british"

if a pregnant kenyan woman moves to china does that make the baby chinese?

>Why are you so against him being the next Bond Sup Forums?

I would only accept that if the whole movie also didn't turn into race baiting garbage and SJW politics like the new Ghostbusters movie.

So maybe in another fucking life i would like to see Idris Ebola as James Bond.

I wasn't against it, but he already has a blackwashed character he's working on. He has to wait at least 7 years before he's allowed to have another one.

Those are actual people you stupid cuck jesus christ

They already fucked over the franchise by casting an uncharismatic actor who looks nothing like Bond, so hiring an uncharismatic black actor wouldn't be that much more of a stretch.

Why anybody would want it, though, is a mystery.

I unironically like Elba as an actor, that's the biggest reason I don't want to see him as Bond.

I enjoy Craig, but his best work in the last decade while under contract as Bond was his role in Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. My fear is Elba getting tied to something like Bond for the next ten years makes it harder for him to take on more varied roles.

I don't want his peak years to be defined by Bond.

;^)

>I don't want his peak years to be defined by Bond.

His "peak" was his character in The Wire.

Idris Elbow is a meme actor that cuck posters love.

>implying he's not a nigger

This fucking idiot

>craig
>bond

WE WAS SPIES N SHIET

I don't like him because of the fact that he's black.

Because Bond as a character has a defined race.
If you want to have a suave black spy, I'm down with that, just don't piggyback off another established character.

Remember Kingsman? That movie was the shit. There's no reason you can't make a cool new IP about a black spy.

because the last thing we need is another "2coolforU-gets all the pussy" character that's black

all his romantic interests will also be white

It's faggots like you who are responsible for the state of the country and europe in general.

Based Stringer Belle is perfect Bond.

Oh yeah?

How do you feel about the Ghost in the Shell Movie?

Having a white-looking person play a character with a Japanese name is incredibly silly but I think the movie will have problems far beyond that.

its gone to far already this madness needs to end

He's black and James Bond is white.

I'm all for it.
I think he'd make me want to watch those crap movies again.

Too old. And Bond is a racist sexist white man.

Those two are original characters ya numbskull.
It's not the same at all.

this is our board now deal with it bitch

He seems to give the same performance in everything he is in. I haven't watched the wire though.
It seems to be a shame to waste Fassbender and Hiddleston who've got that good mix of suave dickhead/creepy assassin

>implying we havent been here this entire time

if you grow up in a country ur defined by it's culture, you're a stranger in the country ur parents are from

It's ok. Anime characters are drawn white.

He gives the same rigid, plywood like performance in The Wire that he gives in everything else he's in.

I don't get it; apparently he's supposed to be attractive for a black dude (they acted like that in The Office at least), which is the only reason I could see in people liking him.

In some ways, he's perfect for the role: the right mix of classy-brute attitude that bond is.

Problem is: he's too old. THey'll go for someone in their late 30s that can play the role for a decade at least.

Tom Hardy wouldn't be the worst choice.

james bond is not really a defined character, the actors have different eye and hair colours

t. Londoner

Fuck off lad

>Anime characters are drawn white.
Prove it.

I vant my burd.

wow you're retarded

The same way I feel about any Jap content.

I place it firmly and securely into the nearest trash bin.

btfo

No. Ethnicity is not malleable.

The Japs love white culture.

liberals sure love their pet niggers. must be why diversity always means more blacks.

but ethnicity doesn't define ur personality, black people who grew up around whites only act like they're white it's always about what you're surrounded with

No shit, most of their video games romanticize the fuck outta white people and their culture.

>cockney
>can't do convincing posh accent
>kind of a bad actor despite the memes
>old
He'd be shit.

I think it would be amazing tbqh

yeah, let him be bond but give me back my roland ;_;

Is London officially the most cucked city in the world?

I've not seen the last couple, how do they explain him being 80 years old if that's the case? All of these different actors are portraying the exact same individual?

>tfw no Viggo Roland

Will the SJWs/Jews ever reach Japan?

What's the next reboot to hit theaters soon?

How about American History X remake with an all Chinese cast

No. Blacks always act black regardless where they are raised. Its literally genetic.

He gives the same performance in every role.

He's a pure meme actor at this point who people suggest for every role they can shove a black guy into.

no, that would be racist.

>i am the bond now

Can a white man play shaft ?

SJWs always try to fuck with japanese creators. They just don't give a fuck.

Fuck off, retards.

What about Black Boss from Beast of No Nation? I was convinced it was actually a west african actor. Then again I didn't really know who Idris Elba was back then.

u probably never hung out with blacks in ur life

>Montage begins
>"Introducing Idris Elba as James Bond"
>youtu.be/ObmkfdV8LUU
>Past clips of Elba Bond selling drugs silhouetted over clips BLM protests and Sanders speeches.

so you're implying white people all act the same too

Actually I have. Anyway who has been exposed to them for any period of time learns to avoid them like the plague.

At some point the UK became an ethnic/cultural melting pot.
It's shit.