Well?

Well?

shut the fuck up

no white race traitors lives are worth less than nonwhites

No, but I still hate Black Lives Matter

Nope.
Race relations are used to distract us from the fact that the people who really make our lives miserable are those in power. Those who control the money. But as long as we're blaming people of other races for our problems, the rich can get away with robbing us.

/thread

Trump supporters would say yes; rational people with IQ's above 85 say no

NIGGER

Do I look like a fucking insurance company? Ask the professionals, not fucking Sup Forums.

This. When will poor stupid whites realize they're being sold out by the elites and made to blame other poor people of different colors?

YES, the Nigger's life is worth less - WTF /b, haven't you learned anything yet?

No and you're a faggot

there is NOTHING worse than white race traitors

This

Depends on occupation

The guy on the left could be a teacher while the guy on the right is unemployed
or
The guy on the left could be a drug dealer and the guy on the right be a doctor

Well, considering that africans outnumber whites worldwide, absolutely.

yes, whites > blacks, on every field

getting mad at blacks is like getting mad at dogs

then dont fucking make trouble with the cops

Thisthisthis

yep

>doctor

>we're blaming people of other races
>the rich can get away with robbing us

jews

Yes

I don't give a god damn.

When will people stop talking about dumb shit like this?

No, because you are both niggers!

what has happened to Sup Forums in the last month? Tons of shills and BLM cunts.

So they're both drug dealers in this scenario?

Truth

White people are so fucking stupid. No wonder they support trump

Absolutely YES. But I'd have to meet them and get to know them to figure out which is worth less/more. This is kindergarten-level stuff OP; what are you, stupid?

this

>after 70 years, no evidence exists to even suggest anti-semitism
kek

This tbh

Checkd

No they're both equally worthless.

das a racis mem.

Been here all summer have we? Sup Forums used to raid and fuck with racist sites/people. Now you flock of faggots came here and pride yourself on racism because you see us throwing the word nigger around in every thread and think we're serious. Nigger.

Not on the track and field

Every life is more worth than the life of a cuck

Idiots that rob stores should live.... to have their hands chopped off. Can't steal if you can't grab.

yup
it's like just because a dog learns to talk doesn't make it on the same level as a human

Yes, and no. Whichever of those 2 people pulls more than or equal to their own weight is worth more.

Unfortunately reality is not politically correct. Nature is cruel, and Evolution is proven to be even more selective.

Checkd what you fucking retard

yes

yes...that was easy

Yes, when you commit criminal acts.

Not a meme. You cumskins are fucking retarded.

Yes

This.

Yes

Source on information listed?

Just because it applies to your pre-conceived notions does not mean it's 100% true.

I'm a trump supporter and I despise shillary, but i still want the facts to be backed up by reputable sources, or else you're just firing ammunition at the enemy for them to fire back at you with.

kek

fuck you though

niggers are soulless demons

It's simple: nigger life is worth less than white life. Hell, they even believe it themselves! They make these bullshit BLM-type things to make them feel better about their worthless self, but in reality until they fucking stop murdering each other in droves, then they don't take it seriously--so why should we?

/thread

Then kill them both, they just poison the population

yes