Implying she isn't the hottest in the MCU

>implying she isn't the hottest in the MCU

>implying she's in the MCU

>Implying she isn't about to get killed off next season for talking trash about Marvel

She's not Liz Olsen

it's not canon ergo not in the MCU

>nonwhite
>hot

>AoS
>relevant in the MCU

Literally who?

Agents of N.O.T. C.A.N.O.N.

She is hot but my favorite is.

>Retard eyes and rabbit teeth

Kek, I'd still fuck her but she's nothing special compared to real celebrities

/thread

When did AoS become not Canon?

B O O T Y
O
O
T
Y

since ever

When the girl in pic related started crying that the movies don't give a fuck about the show and never reference it.

its complete shit. Honestly id have no issue with marvel just turning around and saying the first hulk movies + AoS are no longer canon

qt

This bitch was hotter

this

AoS will never be referenced in the movies. The Russo Bros have made it clear they don't watch or acknowledge the show at all, despite the fact that it goes out of its way to promote the latest MCU movies.
That's why I like the Netflix series more, at least they don't cuck themselves like AoS. Sure they make vague references to Avengers 1, but that's as far as it goes. They know they'll never have a place in the movies and they're fine with it. AoS is acting like it's trying futilely to worm its way back in just because SLJ had a couple of one-shot cameos in s1.
The shared universe is a failed experiment, only the movies are connected. Netflix is its own canon and AoS is fanfiction.

My lizbros

It's not THAT bad, but they clearly don't have enough material for 22 episodes a season.

You'd think people would more voraciously defend a show with not one, but two Asian women in lead roles.

>report post
>hide post

I just got back from watching Civil War and she was hot as fuck in the airport fight scene.

tfwywn lick her cleavage

You must have a wide tongue

>Not posting Goth Daisy

wew

jdimsa

God... took me far too long to realize the weird skin ripples on her chest was the necklace.

maybe

I like that they used the Daisy Bell song with Cal to introduce her birth name, especially since the second line applies to him as well
>I'm half crazy all for the love of you

But then it gets weird because the song is about wooing a wealthy girl.

Literal perfection

>The Russo Bros have made it clear they don't watch or acknowledge the show at all,

Alpha's don't waste their time with Whedon cuck shit.

Agents of fanfiction.net/movie/Avengers/The-Adventures-of-Me-and-Coulson by ChloeBennett4

>mfw

GOAT semen demon.

she looks like the olsen twins

>Elizabeth Olsen
>Looks like her sisters

Give this man a prize

>post a grannie slut

>implying you're not a submissive beta cuck on par with a 13 year old Bieber worshipping girl.

You should be gassed...

Literally the only reason to watch capeshit

why is Lizzie so perfect bros?

>Being this triggered by someone calling an actress hot

How's life as a scrote-less eunuch treating you?

delicious tits + delicious legs + general qtness

>tits
>ass
>great legs
>young
>very pretty face
it's not hard pham

Daisy is the kind of girl I'd love to fuck senseless but not actually have a relationship with

>she could have been Rey
the mouse rarely fucks up, but when he does, he does it big time

Preach

Good taste

>ass

>calls somebody a eunuch
>defends fawning over bitches like a submissive cuck

When you have balls like real men do, bitches fawn and swoon over you, not the other way around.

You'd know that if you weren't such a little bitch boy.

Go back to Tumblr if objectifying women triggers you.

as if

I hate her stupid skeleton face

>It's a Daisy stumbles into the Avengers base where she goes on a drunken rant about how she saved the world and Avengers-sempai won't notice her before being chucked out by Wanda all the while the Bulk and Skull theme plays episode

I would absolutely love if they brought in the character Quake in MCU, played by a completely different actress and given a different origin story.

Chloe Wang gets cucked all the way back to China were she can pretend to be native Chinese again.

Worst of the MCU

I would actually laugh my ass off if this was the post-credits scene of Infinity War Part 2

this one is

those lips are putting unwholesome thoughts in my head

stop posting sluts

Hate to tell you this OP, but in Asia, her face is just pretty average. She even looks like young Michelle Branch.

Oh damn if that booty ain't mcu then I must be the flash cuz I just

>Dat ass
>Dem meaty thighs

>In the last few years the numbers of known enhanced peoples has grown exponentially.

There, Based Beetrootman vaguely acknowledged you. Calm the fuck down, Chloe.

>MCU

AoS and Netflix are still canon to the movies. It was always said from the beginning that they just didn't want to alienate viewers who only watch one thing (TV, Netflix, or movies) so they needed them to all stand on their own. The movies are the baseline for everything, and they said content from the movies will trickle down into the Netflix/TV shows, but that's all. This has always been the stated goal of these media efforts since the very first day AoS was announced.

Top 3 MCUfus
>Lizzie Olsen
>Marisa tomei
>cobie smulders

Eh, I would say you'd have to be a follower of the movies to really get Agents of SHIELD, then again I actually got into it when it premiered without having since a single MCU movie then. Sure some things went over my head but for the most part I was able to connect the dots.

You should probably at least see the first Captain America if you're watching the Agent Carter show. As for the Netflix shows I guess you'd need nothing more than a passing familiarity with the Avengers, then again I haven't seen them yet.

>Actually took the time to (You) all those posts

That's not aunt May

THE NEW QUEEN OF /MCU/

Nah, I disagree. Things from the movies get referenced, but the references themselves provide all the information you need.

When they say, "Ever since aliens attacked New York..." you might not know the details of that, but you understand now that aliens attacked New York once and how that informs the current situation.

They show the Dark Elf ship from Thor 2 crashing into wherever it was, and you might not know what that ship is but the characters tell you they're cleaning up after an incident (and it's already been established that aliens exist from the New York references) and that they're finding Asgardian relics/garbage at the site, and even a brief explanation that Asgardians are superhuman aliens rather than supernatural gods.

When SHIELD is revealed to be Hydra, there's plenty of build up to it. My brother never watched Captain America 2, but he wasn't confused by the reveal or anything.

Same for Agent Carter, you might get a little confused about the Captain America references early in the show if you never saw the movie, but they do go out of their way to provide a clip from the movie at the beginning and the references to Cap basically disappear pretty early on once Carter's character is established.

>Spidey's face when

AUNTY

Agents of Shield may not be that great, but she's hot as all fuck.

>i am peter
>aunt may cleans in front of me

Great ass. Probably the most Motorboatable ass in marvel behind Scarlett Johansson.

*VRAAAAAAAAAK*

>Implying my tit cow jewfu isn't best MCU girl

She may be a titcow but her face is fucking Ape/10.

I think you mean Black Skye.

OH SHI-

AoS/DD crossover WHEN

OUTTA MY WAY PLEBS

Her face and voice are the biggest boner assassins in the mcu.

Great tits - but that's it. Hayley Atwell is better by miles.

m8 that's a man. A cute man, but a man.

please kill yourself

>Dat ass

SWEET FUCKING JESUS.

>Being this mad at having the worst taste.

Hill isn't even top 10, faggot.