My girlfriend adopted a homeless cat that had been living behind her apartment...

My girlfriend adopted a homeless cat that had been living behind her apartment. Considering this cat was living on the streets, I am concerned it could possibly be a nigger cat. For obvious reasons, I don't want to share a home with a nigger of any species. What might be some ways to identify the race of this cat and safeguard my home if in fact the worst case scenario is true?

Does it eat garbage and have a strong addiction to catnip?

Buy it a bucket of chicken..if it eats it...bust out the noose.

+ 1 internetz for you

Put watermelon out of reach of cat let it rot if cat leaves forever you know, then leave rotten watermelon by door

It really only eats friskies but begs for food whenever you have any. I haven't seen it eat anything random. It does indeed love catnip.

Does it have the "penitentiary look"

Another piece of evidence is that it was impregnated by a transient male cat. The father was never around. This is a pretty damning piece of evidence tbh

That's mainly what is holding me back from fully condemning the cat as black. It is mostly white with some gray and green eyes.

This seems like a good idea

>this thread
Lmao wat

Is it willing to work, or does it just want free stuff? Does it blame all of its problems on you? Does it bite the hand that feeds it?

Even so, it might just be a millennial white cat.

The best measure is if the cat can say the word "ask" without it sounding like a sharp tool used to cut wood.

The more I think about this, the more worried I am.

The cat is generally apprehensive of me, a large white man. The cat loves my white girlfriend though. Am I getting figuratively "cucked" and/or "BLACKED" by this cat?

Sounds like a black wizard in disguise you should throw salt at it

The only nigger in this story is op.

You see this cat blending in with his surroundings? Of course you do. Loved bringing fresh kills in to provide for his family despite not blending in with anything. He was a 22lbs cat. Bruiser that loved being outside eating at all the nieghbors house. Even ate the dog food if he felt like it. Was the best cat ever anyone that met this behemoth loved him. He was born on the street till some retarded bitch took him in and then left him with us.

Moral of the story was behemoth was a street cat and the op is a dumb nigger. I hope you get run over by a flaming garbage truck you fucking retard. I hope they prolong your existance for 7 days and 6 nights. On that last night as youre begging for death to not take youre dumb ass death looks you dead in the eye and says

" op is a faggot no more"

Dear god my teeth broke cringing at this

Please refrain from contributing until you have a coherent story that makes any sense. The only thing flaming involved here is your dad.

Play it in a game of basketball, if it dunks on you its a nigger

Dubs recognized

Lurkmore faggot