Damn guys. I just found my old Fingerbox. Who else has one?

Damn guys. I just found my old Fingerbox. Who else has one?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

four holes? let me know when you can handle one, champ.

That's a pretty nice looking fingerbox. I lost mine and am looking to purchase a new one soon.

not a real fingerbox

Mine has a hole for every one of my friends to use.

yeah... so a one hole

Do you use all the holes yourself? I mean it takes some time to get used to a single hole... Or do you share the Fingerbox?

I've got a double birch. The dp2w cause I've got long fingers. Have the added roller to help me out. Shits legit.

>4 holes
>fingerbox
Back in my childhood we had only 2 holes 1 on top and 1 at the front
Good old times

It's shopped, I can tell by the pixels

Sorry, user, this looks like that cheap shit made in Taiwan. If you want the best experience possible, you'll really need to check out some of the artisans in Poland. The local ashwood there is like nothing else in this world. It's a hell of a trip, but definitely worth it.

my finger box has 2 holes, 1 for each of my penis's

I feel bad for the new fags who don't get the reference

Same model of finger box as mine, nice one OP

what are these even good for btw??

>2016
>not owning even one fingerbox

I found a 3 holes stainless steel one for cheap recently but now my girlfriend also want one.

not very hard to figure out dude..

I'm bedaffled by how much effort is put into making some of these. Gorgeous works of craftsmanship, but ... really?

Anyone else gone digital yet pretty neat a lot of options

herd about them long time ago i think but never had one tbh.

Fuck the new digital ones, will only ever use ancient mahogany.

Wait you've never had one? I've never met someone without one

Summer fag

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

Epic meme xD
now delete this cancer thread

top kek