Sup /b

Sup /b

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it

Wow either copy pasta or..... truth

youre pretty cute op. got my interest

Are you real? let this kid post whatever he wants.

Let's see some titties

moar please. I like getting teased

Shave that moustache

Went from naked in bed to in clothes on the floor. lame.

Show us your feet

are you new?

We want mooooooooooaaarrrr

Second this

We want feet

gross. why is she all burnt like that?

>retards who don't know what a Sup Forums filename looks like and haven't lurked long enough to know who detrina is
You need stfu and lurk moar, children.

Time stamp you cunt

Reeeeeetaaaaarrrrdddd

NewFriend

wurd.
alll these pics are online in the archives. no need to be teased uness theres a timestamp iml

Hell yeah? .... Hell yeah!

Yes, you are. That's why you need to stop posting. You haven't been here long enough for your posts to have value.

5 years of my pathetic life isn't enough? Fuck off, we are here forever

Apparently it's not enough, since you can't recognize someone who has been posted here for years. But we both know you haven't been here as long as you claim.

>inb4 another of your irrelevant posts

>You haven't been here long enough for your posts to have value
>your posts to have value
>posts to have value
>have value
>value

>people who haven't been here long enough to grow out of memes and reaction images
You're just proving my point for me. GG

try to grow your cock real big

Would you stop arguing with other nerds on this nerd forum about who has the most forum cred? Being a veteran of an anime pedo forum is not a badge of honor to wear. Everyone here is equally pathetic.

>Would you stop arguing with other nerds on this nerd forum about who has the most forum cred?
Of course not, stupid. That's the only reason to come here since there aren't CP dumps anymore.
>Everyone here is equally pathetic.
kys soclialist scum. Some of us actually put in the time and earned our patheticness.

>grow out of memes and reaction images
>wut is an imageboard mom
>I caught the autismo

>Some of us actually put in the time and earned our patheticness
this...

idunno what to say.

you win.

>dumb teenager thinks the image aspect of image boards is for him to share gay memes and reaction images with his cancerous teenage friends

>share gay memes and reaction images with his cancerous teenage friends
yeah but it's... fun?

look at these ferrets.

>...
Learning disability and/or low test detected.