Starts off as a staid CBS procedural

>starts off as a staid CBS procedural
>turns into Neuromancer with lesbians

Sorry show. I should have paid more attention to you when it mattered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KjamWLWnDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Person of interest s05e04

Not the same show

that shaw episodes was pretty fucked up

>neuromancer with lesbians
I would watch this

You should.

I liked it. Still waiting on the current season to finish so I can binge watch it.

I still can't get my head over how Root won the Sameenbowl, I was so hyped for Fusco about to get him some psycho pussy, then this shit happened...why?

Root had persistence and was willing to torture her with an iron

holy shit! when did it become Neuromancer with lesbians? now i gotta watch it.

Next episode when?

Soon, they're airing multiple episodes to burn it off as soon as possible. Hell, they're doing 3 this week

monday night US, 2 on tuesday night

CBS seems to be trying to get rid of it as quickly as possible, 3 next week, 2 the week after, then 1 a week for the last 3 episodes:

Monday 23rd May - Episode 06- A More Perfect Union
Tuesday 24th May - Episode 07- QSO
Tuesday 24th May - Episode 08- Reassortment
Monday 30th May - Episode 09- Sotto Voce
Tuesday 31st May - Episode 10- The Day The World Went Away
Monday 6th June - Episode 11- Synecdoche
Tuesday 14th June - Episode 12- .exe
Tuesday 21st June - Episode 13 - Return 0

This weird schedule they've been using has killed the ratings on the days it wasn't supposed to be broadcast as there's been no advertising for it too.

nice

too bad that they're killing it off, they could've returned it to procedural for a little while and then create some other arc like some fucking hippies that want to destroy all technology or something

post yfw cAN YoU HeAR mE?

>Oh deaaar

>>Person of interest s05e04
One of the best episodes of anything I've ever seen.

When is he going to give the Machine guns so it can finally defeat Samaritan.

>Those episodes before Samaritan went online

God tier season

Friendly reminder that Control did nothing wrong

>hippies that want to destroy all technology or something

The AI are too advanced to be taken down by hippies at this point.

The show almost went to shit when they killed the only good female character and put the focus on those two. Damn the show was so fucking great before that.

control did nothing wrong but she was a dumbass not to connect the obvious dots in front of her about northern lights v samaritan

Because the internet loves lesbians.

Shippers are scum desu

>with lesbians
For like five seconds then they die.

surprise a show in its fith season is shit by now...im shocked

it isn't really shit tho
it's just not as good as it could be

still one of the best ongoing shows
fucking love it

>Shaw never shows any interest in rug munching
>Almost ran away with a man once
>Make her a dyke because muh shippers

The internet was a mistake.

They wanted to do more but found out they weren't allowed to so are rushing it.

>Is shit now

I've only ever seen the 50 year olds that watch NCIS and CSI bitching on the POI facebook page that the show is too complicated now and should go back to the numbers.

i just wish theyd make 1-3 season quality shows ( however conclusive/inconclusive ). one can dream

Shaw was hot for Carter, re-watch Lady Killer if you didn't notice before

you misunderstand. i like the concept and the cast i just dont like ideas being run into the ground by squirting out season after season because ratings were enough for a project to not get cancelled so now they have to milk it until they can.

Loved it since day 1. Wish there were more threads about it.

Started thinking of Michael as Harold and not Henry Gale. The man can act.

Jim Caviezel is one of my favourite actors and is the most under-appreciated actor of all time. He has immense talent and it's a pleasure to watch him.

Remember one of the first episodes when John got his ass kicked by some dude? That was so unexpected, the great super secret spy kung fu man gets defeated in a fight.

You don;t see that in many shows.

Also, despite my hate towards all manner of waifufags and shippers, Amy Acker is gorgeous.

Shaw is and always was shit tho, she was a mistake

>shit by now
But it isn't, and the only people I've ever spoken to that think it is are the ones who preferred it when it was a procedural

for

Which was more forced... ShawxRoot or John kissing Carter to make her death more important?

can we get some sexy root pics plz?

shaw is a stubby spic midget

>root will never knock at your door, ask if you want to buy some cookies then strangle you with her thighs

>spic

'no'

she is literally perfect

Shaw has noodes

>You are being watched. The government has a secret system
A system you asked for, to keep you safe
>A machine that spies on you every hour of every day
You've granted it the power to see everything, to index, order and control the lives of ordinary people
>The government considers these people irrelevant. We don't
But to it, you are all irrelevant. Victim or perpetrator, if you stand in it's way
>We'll find you

So what are Samaritan's plan for that guy painting the house with the 153 IQ?

Did you watch episode 5 yet? Because he was in it

You'd think he'd be relaxing on a beach somewhere at his age. He'll be dead soon anyway, why does he care about this shit?

I've really got to pay more attention to how its being released.

Because he hates nation states and wants a robot overlord calling the shots.

He wants to retire but can't because the world is shit and full of terrorists and run by greedy dickheads, I don't recall exactly when but I'm sure that's what he said his motivation was sometime near the end of season 3

Tbh this show is at best, quite good.
you have to sit through two seasons of shit... but... it gets pretty fucking intense with incomprehensible CIA machinations, "HR", fake CIA, Samaritan dawning, that terrorist group....

wew, basically.

So chaps tell me more about s5 and the lesbian thing?

His motivation is he pretty much hates all human society.

>They've fucked 6,741 times in Shaw's head

No, She forgets after every simulation

Its a shame they are ending it, was one of the few TV shows that kept up the pace. Somehow they didn't disappoint me with the on going seasons, while the rest of the shows rarely ever tops its first season.
I believe I will wait till the season is finished so I can watch it all at once. I do hope they didn't just drop it and make the final season a joke. Hope it's ending will be satisfying.

I will miss it

>She forgets after every simulation

It still happened.

Was it rape?

Amy Acker is made from pure cuteness and love.
When I die, I hope the angel of death looks just like her, she can drag me to hell without a struggle.

this is one of my favorite shows ever. it is so much fun to watch this show in its progression because they manage to get all of the characters to be interesting, i especially love the attention to detail concerning the realism of all the hacking and pc stuff and little character traits that they manage to get right and which are often recurring. villain characters are often equally as interesting as hero characters. elias is one of the coolest villains ever.

root is the best character and the best tv waifu of all time, proof me wrong

>root is the best character

I love Amy Acker but Root a shit.

>i especially love the attention to detail concerning the realism of all the hacking and pc stuff and little character traits that they manage to get right

I hope they didn't spoil the ending with that same attention to detail
>Return 0

you have 5 minutes to delete your post

I mean Root was flirting with Shaw since she was introduced so I feel like they've known they were going to do this for a long time. They could just be bisexual as well, no need for them to be gay.

Season 1 was so good. Caviziel's deadpan performance only added to the 2serious4u goodness. Season 2 was a complete trainwreck, dropped the series after that.

I've got no problem with Root being gay. They showed how obsessed she was with that other girl when she was a kid, so she's always been a muff muncher.

>after all these years, you finally became a Person of Interest, Harry

seriously?

>root is the best character

>Yes, ma'am.
>I'll seal the thread.

She was pretty great on Dollhouse

> Would you like me to lie to you now?

>Yes. Thank you, yes.

;_;

>Season 2 was a complete trainwreck, dropped the series after that.
How so?

Post the webm

i'm a big fan of Amy but i'm ashamed to admit to never have watched Dollhouse. everything i've seen from it looks really cool though

>Watching gag reel from season 2
>"Jesus, can you make the wind stop blowing?"

kek'd

>Season 2 was a complete trainwreck, dropped the series after that.
huh? last few episodes of season 1 and during season 2 was when the show started to blossom

It was a good show.

Shame they had to rush the ending because it got cancelled.

;_; i guess i now know what show i'll be watching next

CBS are contractually obligated to air it before the summer TV season starts, so they aired episode 1 the day before summer began and don't give a shit about ratings, they want it off the air and done with.

Warner Brothers are probably just happy they got to finish the show with an ending so that they can now sell the entire run on streaming services and DVDs/BluRay.

is Shaw coming back for the new season or has she been permanently written out of the show

you mean in season 5? yes she is coming back, she was pregnant in season 4 which caused the show to throw itself a bit off the rails

>I suppose I'm at your mercy. In fact, if you were to tie me down and spank me, I could hardly be expected to resist, could I?

>I'll keep that in mind

She's nearly 40 and still cute as fuck.
Is it genetics, or do normal people just give up?

I just remembered her character bangs Felicia Day

And I am now competent puzzled as to how you lez out with a woman in a wheelchair

*completely puzzled

felicia day is in dollhouse? please no

Kate Beckinsale's 42. youtube.com/watch?v=1KjamWLWnDA

Genetics I guess. That or some Illuminati conspiracy.

It too gets cancelled; Alan Tyduk os pretty great in it as is the guy that was on Agent Carter.

Partly genetics and partly the fact that it's her full time professional job to take care of herself and look good. Iirc she comes from an upper class Dallas family, and they're known for producing tall, elegant trophy wives who age well.

Only in two episodes.

Two of the best episodes though.

>the show should have stayed focused on finch and reese
>Root is a meme and not a good one at that
>Shaw was pointless and should have stayed dead, missed opportunity
>fucking redditlike metahumor about their lazy writing
>"it was all a dream" episode

At least we don't have those fucking carter flashback anymore

>It too gets cancelled;
>pic
wew
it got cancelled because of the network though

>amy acker
>bare sweety feet
>bondage lesbians
i feel like this will be a good show for me

>>"it was all a dream" episode
If you didn't figure that out the second they found Greer I feel bad for you son, especially as we had a simulation episode last season too

>tfw shaw ruined the show for me

Root is okay though but I liked her a lot better when he was just some crazy bitch.

Did people really enjoy the last episode? That dialog between Shaw and Root before they fucked was cringe as hell.

I had my doubt, was only sure once she shot reese and that pissed me off.
I don't even remember last season

DELETE THIS

it was a simulation, so it was obviously exaggerated to some extent

My doubt was that Samaritan couldn't track Shaw, total bullshit because they must have put like 50 tracking chips in her for if she ever escaped. That was a big giveaway.

Also there being no Fusco when him and Shaw interact a lot.