Globalism = no borders and peace

>globalism = no borders and peace
>nationalism = war and racism

explain to me why globalism is bad again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yh6vWzYLhUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It results in racemixed people with no sense of community or trust which leads to rampant crime, an example of this being Brazil

It results in racemixed people with no sense of community or trust which leads to rampant crime, an example of this being Australia

War between, for example, street gangs can exist without nations. Religious wars too if the united world doesn't enforce a simgle religion for everyone.

Globalism also has a big economic side to it

I like diversity.

There are too many people in the world who are unfit to live in modern countries due to their views. Lucky for them there are developing countries where they can freely practice their medieval ideas and hopefully, eventually advance above them.

like sucking all resources dry from the third world and sending them back to a global capital

There would be war with or without globalism

Nations are nothing more than made up lines on a map. Once we really get into space, nations are going to look really dumb.
One world, one people

Nationalism = Competition = Progress

Globalism = Stagnation and degeneration

you got that backwards.
nationalism means protectionism. i.e. supporting local businesses. so no competition
globalism is competition and therefore progress

in fact it's a good think.

>nationalism means protectionism. i.e. supporting local businesses. so no competition

> peace
Yeah, i've forgotten that isis guys are very peaceful. Yeaaah! Peace!
youtu.be/yh6vWzYLhUw

>globalism means all nations will automatically join together

>thinking this is at all plausible, and not understanding it'll just be economic

Globalism results in waves of migrants flooding into a country for gibesmedats, resulting in reactionary waves of racism and nationalism from the native population once their lives get harder.

NOW KISS

globalism is great, you get freer trade that provides cheaper goods
you get cultural exports that are unique to the parts of the world you import them from
you get easy access to resorts all over the world to vacation in
you get a global economy that prevents war because everithing is so intertwined and everybody rich has a steak all around the world
you get better economic output by having access to the global human resource market
globablism is pretty indisputably good if you don't mistake it for no-borders hippy crap

I was globalism advocate
But if you've been to new york you'll feel why globalism wont work.You don't wanna live there.
Still think globalism will work under well devised system.

why do you think there is no war and no racism in globalism?

What globalism actually means is that the group most resistant to it (muslims) takes over your country, kill the men, and enslave the women and children.

No, that's not it. Pic related is not how the world works

He's not wrong. Hyper-nationalism can be very bad for ones economy. See Francoist Spain

>globalism = no borders and peace
= massive oppression and warmongering
>>nationalism = war and racism
Peace and end to racism because no raid will be near each other.

Thank you oilnigger, now giv money

nice b8. No one can really defend rampant globalism anymore because we can clearly see now that's it's an utter failure.

Globalism is a delusion. It causes more racism and hate than it claims to stop. Some people's simply are not meant to live alongside each other. It's better for us all if we keep to our own kind. We can still cooperate with each other, but we do so separately.

Globalism is really just the destruction of the nation state. If every country is just a big mixture of all kinds of people, whats the purpose of that country existing? If French culture becomes the minority in France, why would France even be a country at that point? The most "diverse" countries become the less reason they have to justify their own existence and soon you will see shit like the EU becoming one giant shithole country because why not?