The 100 - Season Finale & Speculation

Now that the City of Light plotline is hopefully gone for good now. Where do you think the next group of survivors should come from? Under the sea? Another Mt. Weather type bunker?

Ideas on how they are going to solve the nulcear plant meltdowns? Some form of macguffin to clean the radiation perhaps? Moving to or building an underground city?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E40LHp4llTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Preview of a scene that will happen next year:

>Octavia: (sobbing) Clarke, you don't understand. Lincoln was the only man I'll ever love.

>Clarke: We've all lost someone, Octavia. Besides, you don't have to love a man.

>Clarke proceeds to shove her massive tiddies in Octavia's face

The nuclear plant meltdowns feels either like a bluff or if it is real then it's a huge plot point. Why wouldn't ALIE lead with this? Also why didn't the conversation even touch the subject if it was a possible bluff or not. So I guess it means it's real, leaving the last episode on a cliffhanger with no real outcome or aftermath taking place.

ALIE said *most* of the Earth's surface will become lethal to humans.

Road trip!

How exactly was Allie going to save people from the nuclear meltdown with the city of light? Was the goal just to hide in the 3% of the earth left and keep everyone happy in their mind to persevere in horrible conditions?

>tfw no Lexa gf

Slicin' n' dicin' niggas even when she's dead.

She was going to liberate us from our feeble flesh and keep our souls safe in her digital womb as she orbits the Earth for all eternity

Who cares. It turned to shit after JRoth decided he was smarter than the writers that got him the attention in the first place.

Well the Wintergrounder have no king or Queen since Clark got them both killed. I also doubt they would introduce the ocean people just to use them for an episode.

>Took me until the finale to realise A.L.I.E was Jo from Eureka

I knew she looked familiar.

Roan wasn't on screen killed, was he? I forgot. It was quick. Didn't he just get stabbed?

I don't know where they're going to go from here. There's no nuclear physicists or engineers. It's not like they can repair all these leaking reactors. It's gotta be a bluff.

Shot in the head ;(

He got shot in the stomach, aka the least fatal injury possible on television

>There's no nuclear physicists or engineers. It's not like they can repair all these leaking reactors.
Remember when Pike was able to disarm the nuclear fuel rods in ALIE's mobile processor?

Jesus Christ I could have sworn he was shot in the shoulder. Which one of us is right?!

>no mention of the Flame when Clarke and Lexa were fighting the radioactive gorilla

>suddenly it's the key to everything

That's a Lost-level asspull.

Why would the flame be relevant then and why would Lexa divulge the ascension process or the flame to an outsider?

The flame doesn't work in real life, it's attached to the cerebral side of things

fpbp

He grabs low on his torso even though it looks like Kane shoots high.

youtube.com/watch?v=E40LHp4llTA

>tfw blood must have blood

Lexa was about to die but failed to mention that thing in her neck that kept civilization going.

Right.

Reposting my theory that Murphy finds a sex doll at Becca's boyfriend's house and Clarke uses the Flame to implant Lexa's consciousness into it. Screencap this

Her body would be recovered 2bh

>Oh yeah I barely know you. Since we both are about to die. Let me tell you about this thing in my neck and all these rules we have in grounder society about the thing in my neck.

Yeah that would be retarded. I swear you people nitpick the worse shit.

I like it.

Not who you're talking to but she definitely could have tossed in something about how important it is that her body is returned to her people.

To who the person she barely knows that is about to die with her? The person her people were at the time fighting?

Can someone tell me why this show is good or worth watching? It sounds awesome, but I tried watching the first episode and couldn't get through it. From what I've heard, it gets much better.

Season one was horribel
Season two was good
Season three horribel

Lexa literally said "leave me".

It's a plot hole, not nitpicking.

She works better alone

This character didn't teller this other character her life story. Is nitpicking. There was no reason for Lexi to tell Clark about the chip or anything grounder related at the time.

>Lexa's mind trapped inside an inanimate sex doll, unable to speak or move or do anything except get fucked by Clarke
Is there a name for this fetish

There is obviously no overarching season-to-season plan, and possibly no end-of-season plan when the show starts for the year.

Also note how the grounders are clearly Stone Age tribal nomads in S1 but have a vibrant Medieval-style feudalistic society now. They jumped through 10,000 years of development in two seasons.

the first 2 or 3 episodes of season 1 were kinda strange, it gets better after them

The rule of thumb is watch 4 episodes. It really picks up after the fourth.

I'm sure Japan has a name for it.

Why wouldn't Lexa tell the love of her life that she has this really important thing in her neck?

She barely knew her at the time.

Keep up, you pleb.

>Sometimes Clarke brings another girl home and Lexa-bot is forced to just lay there silently and watch while they fuck

Probably

>She barely knew her at the time.

She knew her well enough to kiss her.

Stop reaching. That whole plotline made no sense.

She hadn't kissed her at that point. Try watching the show for once.

They hadn't kissed at this point

Face it, you lose

>She knew her well enough to kiss her

What?

Your mom fucks on the first date.

She was obviously smitten. So you're telling me she would rather let civilization die because of Pauna rather than divulge the secret to Clarke?

>let civilization die

You're putting a bit too much faith in a guidance system

That was the whole point of the Flame. A stupid point, but a point nonetheless.

Not really. I get you haven't watched the tv show at all, but you should at least read the wiki.

Why does every The 100 thread devolve into some plebs who haven't seen the show trying to poke holes in its story? Just accept that it's the best show on television.

That's the worst grasp yet

Didn't Clarke shove her sweaty gash in some other chick's face the day she met her?

This. Have a based Murphy

>the tv show

Clarke's a huge slut desu.

Well, she is Australian. They're practically British.

Season 4 needs more Raven and Abby scenes

>that look

When are Clarke and Raven gonna fug?

Don't worry, she's on Clarke's list. She'll get to everyone eventually.

Is that the fuck list or the kill list

is there a difference?

>wanting her dead

It's the same list.

She wants the V

Hey, her poisoned vagina only killed two people so far.

>find Raven really cute and lovable
>turns out most viewers hate her
Why ;_;

>turns out most viewers hate her

Do they?

I like her.

Dumb shipper logic probably, she got in the way of Clarke/Finn.

Raven X Murphy is my OTP

He did already shoot inside her, if you catch my drift.

>You will never be as based as John "Cunnykiller" Murphy

Reminder Pike was right, Octavia a shit and Bellamy is a stupid cuck who feels bad for the dindu nuffins

Reminder Pike is dead.

Blood must have blood, bitch.