Thoughts on Neighbors 2: Waifus Rising

Thoughts on Neighbors 2: Waifus Rising

only waifuable person in the movie is sadfu

typical dude bro "comedy" made for underage teenagers like yourself

I'm rock hard mate thanks

What happened? I thought everyone here worshiped Chloe

honestly none of those girls is better than a 6/10

how much full frontal is there

I'm counting on Sup Forums to webm all the good bits so I don't actually have to go see this garbage.

>sorority movie
>cast a diverse group of frumpy average girls instead of nothing but hot cardio bunny stacys

dropped.

Only the people with garbage taste

Men don't like looking at slutty girls in bikini's?

seriously desu. cheerleader effect in full force

I'll take the tall one on the left

the rest can fuck off

She was cute when she was 13 but she got ugly as she got older

Plus shes a confirmed coalburner

I'll take 3, 4, 5 and 6 right there in the front.

Not even man. I'm somewhat of a dude-brah but this was too PC to be funny

The director of this movie should be given an award for making her look remotely attractive. Especially in that bikini scene I could not believe it was her

>hot girls only in move for like 5 minutes
REEEEEEEEEEE

>le inclusive sorority with girls of all body shapes and sizes
what the fuck

>rolls
>tacky bikinis
>facebook angles
throw in a duckface or two and it would be >white women in a nutshell

>fatties the sorority
>nothanks.jpg

hot

>non-whites in a sorority
lol ok

yeah so when she was underage and Sup Forums loved her and now at eighteen years old, she's ugly? I just don't see it man, she's still waifu numbah one for me.

it's SJW as fuck. le funny weed man even tells a literal MRA to fuck off.

>yeah so when she was underage and Sup Forums loved her and now at eighteen years old, she's ugly?
That about sums it up

selena is gonna age terribly. still a a solid 8/10, though

that's why they take a house off campus. they are fed up with the patriarchal oppression and especially the law that sororities can't throw parties, they have to go to frat parties and take dick.

That's how most of them are now you never set foot on a college campus faggot. My frat had hog night every year where we would have a mixer with the most "progressive" house and see how many fatties we could bag. Shit was so not cash because apparently fat girls have personalities that match usually.

>Shit was so not cash
Ok I kek'd

pedophilia is not ok

Found the NEETS that have never actually seen a real sorority or left their basements and think what they see on TV is reality. Sororities are not all hot bimbos looking for dick anymore, sadly.

All of them look unremarkabley average.

EY YOU CUTE ASS WHITEBOI WE HERE FO DA MIXA GET OVER HEAH AND LET ME SMELL YO DICK!

In my experience this is true, but I also go to a small university in an average city. If you go to some place like ASU you'll definitely see sororities and fraternities that are straight out of a Hollywood fantasy.

Lmao what the fuck

Exactly, sorority girls are fucking disgusting.
You have to be a pretty big piece of shit to pay for friends and a social life as a guy, but you have to be an especially sad, sad, desperate, insecure person to do so as a female.

D-drop it like it's h-hot m'lady!

This is the objectively correct rating.

The comedy was okay like in the first one but all that fucking feminism talk fucked up the whole movie. Extremely much of that shit and also that one racist joke where they all not laugh but actually get srs and say thats not funny was cringey asfk

this desu

>tfw black women love me and paw at me everytime I see a group of them and we're out

The fuck, I'm a skinny white guy. Why is 200lb. LaQuaneesha sitting on my lap and rubbing her huge cocoa butter titties in my face?

American """""""""women"""""""""

why the hell are they too sweeting the camera, WHAT THE FUCK DO THESE BITCHES KNOW ABOUT WRESTLING

Flat chest (dfc only applies when she has a slim build) and mannish shoulders

Its not just that im a pedo, she objectively aged poorly

Black sorority girls are super thirsty for white dick. There was a saying at my fraternity that you weren't officially a man until you had split the black oak.

>Why you comin' home, five in da mornin

Kliq rules galz!

I would destroy the two on the left in the first line

JUST

Would fuck every last one of them.

>california

There's where you dun goofd
Who /ASU/ here?

>>Plus shes a confirmed coalburner
Not a problem.

Hey bro misogyny is not cool anymore. White women are a disenfranchised group brah

she looks better here than about 90% of pictures of her

still would tho lad

still fucking gorgeous mate

Not really

ASU has their fair share of uggos and non whites. Last I checked they have like nine all black sororities.

>hog night
Why is this not a bigger thing

How young are you?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Most frats do something similar. Slumming it is a college tradition, and the ugly bitches just act like they don't know what is happening because they want Chad penis.

man, that's some sad shit. if she knew how to dress, had any style whatsoever, and covered up some of that, she's still be considered hot. but, damn, that's some look the other way type body.

She's as fat as Ariel but without the boobs

Even teenage opra?

Which one? The burres cameo? That was pretty funny

Fun fact, if I could kidnap ANY woman and I knew I had a guaranteed 100% chance to get away with it, I'd throw her in a burlap sack and drag her off

hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut

it's not fat, it's body type. Chloe is shoulder heavy and narrow-waisted, like a guy, which is why she's an instant turn-off. Ariel is feminine in her porcineness, that's why everyone wants to tap dat ass. both have pretty faces, though.

>black guys will fuck this
Lmao y'all thirsty ass motherfuckers

This
>Pretending to have standards on a taiwanese tapestry board

>smartwater

Why would they hire the fat one on the left in the pink?

Bottom left and dead center could get it.

Hey, I'm white and I will fuck literally anything. I fucked a fleshlight in my Grandma's attic last night while looking at pictures of my dead Aunt. Do you really think I'm gonna turn down a living human?

I'll pass and go to the MAGA house.

This desu

WILLIE A CUTE, A CUTE!

Im gonna be honest
It was fantastic
Nice and tight comedy, the improv was on point
It didnt waste your time by being too long
It got in, did its job and left
Everyones on their A game

Its funny as FUCK
Past the first meh 10 or so minute setting everything up, had a real laugh evrry 5 minutes
The first one is unwatchable compared to this

every sorority has their token fat chick. not even kidding. funny thing is, she's often the one that gets laid the most when dudes strike out with the hotter ones but still need to ram something.

STILL hot

Why are you complaining?

Would smash almost all. Starting with the black girl in the bottom right

Nice to see all the King's horses and all the King's men finally managed to put her back together again.

Why do white people have such shit taste in women?

Wow, fake blonde chubby douchebag cunt, that's a woman I not only want to fuck, but have her bear my kids

And dont say the fucking american media ir something, it applies to slavs probavly more than anyone else

ESPECIALLY teenage Opra.

>Found the NEETS that have never actually seen a real sorority or left their basements and think what they see on TV is reality. Sororities are not all hot bimbos looking for dick anymore, sadly.

we're talking about an R rated sex comedy, not a PBS Newshour special

show some tits

And they were talking about real life you fucking moron.

>while looking at pictures of my dead Aunt
Was she hot?

that post is in reply to

>>sorority movie
>cast a diverse group of frumpy average girls instead of nothing but hot cardio bunny stacys

>dropped.

jesus christ user

Not really.

>wasting free pass on scarred tits

>tfw an image i made gets used correctly in a thread

thanks user

Tell us your secrets, user

not a single person in this picture would be more than a 5/10 in scandinavia

Seth Rogen needs to be gassed.