When will Men's Issues be taken seriously?

When will Men's Issues be taken seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G80CapEevGQ
afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
theguardian.com/science/2015/jan/21/suicide-gender-men-women-mental-health-nick-clegg
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2562871/Men-THREE-times-likely-commit-suicide-women-recession-blame.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5ohlA__xABw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just as soon as you get a job and move out of your parents' house.

Men get 65% longer prison sentences for the same exact crime

3x more likely to be sentenced

Men pay 90% of all Alimony

Men are portrayed offensively in the Mainstream

Manspreading is a sexist term.
And the offense of "taking up more than one seat" is practiced by women as well.

Circumcision still very legal and practiced.

It is openly okay to stereotype Men.

Didn't you know? Men's Issues don't exist. Clearly, you're on the internet. How could you not know by now?

females are more scary than males so it is important to keep them happy and quiet otherwise all hell will break loose

If a Woman beats up her Son... she's labelled MOTHER OF THE YEAR.

youtube.com/watch?v=G80CapEevGQ

They do.

They so fucking do.

Females are only scary because they have more rights than Men.

You need a lesson in detecting sarcasm, son.

>circumcision
You had valid points up until you went all faggotty there

People's reactions to MRAs ruined all sarcasm against it.

And how is it not valid?
My genitals are worse off.
I want my foreskin back

Circumcision is a terrible thing to anyone.

Society and media would've arrested my parents if they cut off my clitoris, labia minora and sewed up my labia majora all for the sake of keeping me a virgin/resisting lust.

But it's totally cool to do the exact same thing to men (the foreskin has a goddamn purpose to protect the glans of the penis, not only to also preserve it's sensitivity, but the foreskin holds alot of nerve endings too). It's been proven time and time again that circumcision doesn't do jack shit and that they're more problems that could arise out it versus leaving the fucking thing alone.

80% of suicides are Men

Less than 5% domestic violence shelters are for Men

Thanks

?

>pretending to be femanon

Also women have more rights then men under the law. The right to or from parenthood in regards to abortions. Men have zero say yet still have to pay childcare

They can't even opt-out of Parenthood

Is that true? I know it's a small difference but I heard 75% Are there any sources?

wait about 5 years for all the traps to become unconvincing and then they will need something else to whine on rather than how can i look like a girl more

I have just one last question before I fade back into lurking: You faggots know what's going on. You see the problem clearly.

So what the fuck you gonna do about it other than sit and bitch on an anonymous forum?

>I want my foreskin back
No you don't. You never knew what is was to have a foreskin, therefore it is impossible to know if you are better off or worse off without it. Perhaps yours was extremely prodigious or abnormal. The fact is you will never know and if you ever actually spent 1 second of your life lamenting its absence, you will have proven you are absolutely worthless as a man and should just transition to loving as a woman you faggot. That's why it's bait.

>it's been proven time and time again
Sauce please, good sir

afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

theguardian.com/science/2015/jan/21/suicide-gender-men-women-mental-health-nick-clegg

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2562871/Men-THREE-times-likely-commit-suicide-women-recession-blame.html

I'm figuring that out.
What do you suggest?

Protest?

This is bait. ignored

Men either embrace their issues or deal with them themselves. They don't bitch and moan about them looking for victimhood status.

They should!

They are faking "Manly", and are just dealing with shittier lives, because they are too cowardly to stand up and bring attention to the real issue of sexism against males.

Pics to bump!

Protests alone are insufficient. You need organization. Men need to pool resources to cut through the faggotry that is the modern law code.

I want true gender equality. All the way around. Nothing special. Level playing field. Success or failure based on you, the individual, and not what chromosomes you were born with (or fantasize you have.) However, this moderate viewpoint does nothing but cause me to catch flak from both sides of the argument (like always.)

All levels spread awareness and do "something"

Protesting is for niggers and faggots. We'll likely sit here and complain and society will crumble under the rule of all-powerful womyn.

Foreskin = more sensitivity

I'm mildly angry about my numb cock

Then let's start both an organization and protest.
Hit them from all sides.

You are reply to bait, i think.
The person is an asshole.

What CAN we do at the moment? This is one of those things where something new is tried out (women advantage / feminazi movement) and then re-adjusted and tweaked down the line when they make enough shitty mistakes and we all feel it's consequences.

Once the imbalance and injustice is obvious & undeniable, shit will change.

It's all just another classic "it's gotta get worse before it gets better" situation.

I dunno Chris. Probably when you stop going to CCA and go to a real college ;^)

When men start taking mens issues seriously.

>ignored

CCA?

fuck

If I had an answer, I'd be doing something instead of encouraging others to help come up with a solution. I don't. I freely admit that.

Yeah.
When the fuck will they?

Community College of Aurora. I've seen you there Chris. I know you wear that fucking tutu in real life you faggot

When we run out of other things to take seriously.

HAVE WE REACHED A NEW LOW
HAVE WE REALLY SEEN THE INFLUENCE OF SJW REACH INTO Sup Forums

WHILE CAPS MAY BE ON LOCK, YOURE OPINIONS ARE NOT

MENS LIVES SUCC AS A MEN MESELF I KNOW IT SUCCS Inb4 gay

CRY US A RIVER, BUILD A DAMN BRIDGE, AND GET OVER IT

>I want my testicles back
No you don't. You never knew what is was to have testicles, therefore it is impossible to know if you are better off or worse off without them. Perhaps yours were extremely prodigious or abnormal. The fact is you will never know and if you ever actually spent 1 second of your life lamenting their absence, you will have proven you are absolutely worthless as a man and should just transition to loving as a woman you faggot. That's why it's bait.

Please Read:
We need to take THIS seriously.

Men should have the right to wear girls or boys clothes without ridicule

Do you know how many people stare at you? You're not making a statement. You're just a fucking freak

>equating foreskin to testicles

I guess be thankful there's people like Milo Yiannopoulos out there constantly making every feminazi he debates look like an absolute fucking joke lol

Men issues do not exist.
Women issues do not exist.
Whiny sissy infantile nerds and losers' issues of both (yes, there's only 2 of them) genders do exist.
Now fuck off.

Its so embarrassing bruh. Nigga is straight autistic as fuck

I'm sorry you all seem to be terrified of women, so skittish about the fact that they might just all fuck you over at any moment.

I wonder, is it because you've actually had bad experiences with women, or is it due to a lack of experience with them plus all the MRA horseshit that seems to be everywhere now?

If it's the former, that sucks, I'm sorry, but not all women are like that. Some people in general are psychopathic assholes. If it's the latter, get off your fat ass and out in to the real world to figure out what it's actually like.

At the end of the day what people are missing is the acceptance that the world sucks dick for everyone. While it would be great for everyone to live happy equal lives you know that we won't. We will continue our pointless existence as Sup Forums fags until we commit, and i mean honestly and truly commit to social change on all sides. Man, woman, gay, straight when we realize it doesn't matter them things will change.

UNTIL THEN FEELINGS ARE FOR FAGS YOU UNMAN WEAKLING

Just.... fucking punch them. Have you seen the way they fall? they fall like fuckin' toddlers

- Bill Burr

When did we accuse Women of being the problem?
When did we stereotype all Women?

The issue is people who do not take sexism Men face serious, not Women lol.

Women who take Men's Issues seriously = Not the problem
Women who do not take Men's Issues seriously = The problem

Having sex has nothing to do with our unhappiness toward legal rights/social rights.

Stop assuming we are Women haters.
It's sexist of you.

All change happens by people like us

When they face the issues we try to warn them about. Honestly, I've been shilling for mens rights now for about 4 years and most men just shrug it off because their eyes havent opened/they simlpy dont know many of the facts

When men in power stop pushing societal ideas that keep other men down.

Ignore them. Don't give them any of your time or energy. Let the verbal diarrhea be shat out of their mouths and just simply drown out their whining by showing complete disinterest.

A woman's brain would short circuit if the attention they're seeking isn't met with any response.

>When men in power
STOP.

It is not just Men.

And if it was "Women in power", you'd have an issue with someone saying that.

50% is the femboy hating Republicans
50% is the masculine male hating Democrats

Let's yell at them.
Call them sexists.
Outcast them.

I'm just sick of the screeching and I'm out of earplugs.

They never have and they never will. It is our fate as men. The only reason you care is because you're a 21st century cuck who cares about feelings and shit. Your father doesn't give a shit, your grandfather doesn't give a shit and your great grandfather lived through the great depression so he REALLY wouldn't give a shit.

Nut the fuck up and be a fucking man. Realize that life isn't fair, that people are going to be stupid as fuck, and get on with it.

Thanks.

Me complaining, is how i'm going to change the world.

I'm going to victimize Men, and make us free of all gender negatives.

STOP THINKING LIKE THIS

Good bait faggot, here's your (you)

Men's issues didn't exist until women started working on their own.

White issues didn't exist until blacks started working on their own.

Poor little white male is jealous. Cute. It's like giving your child a gift so they won't throw a tantrum at their siblings birthday.

I was a Men's Rights Activist back in the fucking 90s.

I got pissed at this ghost busters scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=5ohlA__xABw

I thought it was sexist.

I was a Men's Rights Activist years before they grew massive in 2011

So STOP SAYING THAT

I just want social androgyny.

And please help us Men with this:

The Men's Rights Movement, is not a response to the Women's Rights Movement.

Unless the WRM is being sexist toward Men

why Sup Forums?

Haven't posted on this website in 10 years, only been observing. Always hoping that you would figure it out. The enslavement of the human mind, the totally obliviousness of the zeitgest, and the phrenetic actions taken by the masses in utter desperation thereof. Would call you "we" but can't on account of the current condition of the site. But I will always regard you as my kind as you gave me insight into the back corridors of the human psyche (2004-2009). But I would urge whomever with an iota of stable anchoring in themselves to start doing what we all know to be the solution to all of our "men's" issues. (They're really the result of the same problems we account to blacks, or woman – they are the sad state of the human race. And the way to salvation is through bitter realization of our own deluded negativity; inferiority complexions, fear, lack of understandig. And the solution is doing the things we know is good for us. Eating healthy, reading good books, studying the sciences and arts. Refraining from drugs and alcohol and unnatural foods. Walk more in nature. Psych yourself up on cheerful and positive life-affirming thoughts and actions. Smile to yourself. And get of the fucking internet.

Se etter gode jærtegn.

So the alpha make toys with the manlet beta? Sounds like you're just angry you don't have a voice as the beta. Try focusing your energy inwards instead of wasting air on a cultural current.

Holy shit O_o

>lack of understandig

Stopped reading.

>If it's the former, that sucks, I'm sorry, but not all women are like that

Not *all* women, eh?

I wonder what would happen if I pointed out that while the vast majority of men find violence against women abhorreZOMGZOMGZOMG STOP SAYING #NOTALLMEN SHITLORD

I hate this shit lol

Not all Men is fucking valid.

You can say "yes all women face"

But you can also say "No all men"

how about this?

isn't this something "alpha males" should be upset with?

Right? Fuck.

REDO

how about this?
isn't this something "alpha males" should be upset with?

-

Right? Fuck.

It exists because you cannot combat evolution. Instinct will always be there. You're misplacing your efforts, focus inwards.

Not until they are considered equal to women's issues.

Since there's no clear concept of what women's issues are, I'm voting for never.

Stop confusing reality with the Marlboro Man you faggot

But that wasn't sarcasm
Perhaps you need a lesson in when to post your autistic cartoon images.

top kek
well done user

>equating having your body mutilated as an infant with being incapable of desiring to have not been mutilated.

I don't like the use of the word faggot.

But you are spot the fuck on.

If we can have a female running for president, we can get society to care for Men's Rights Issues.

They will If I keep complaining loud enough

In a feminist thread, circumcision is power...

Nobody likes mud flaps on a vagina, but not long them makes us (insert random bullshit here)

yeah, everytime I go out I'm scared some virgin lonely woman will start shooting everyone.
You mras and mgtows are beta losers and should kill yourselves

Men shoot up schools more, because nobody cares about their issues.

If the Men's Rights Movement succeeds, the number will drastically reduce.

No, they shoot up schools because "hurr durr I'm a nice guy why I don't get the 11/10 virgin submissive girlfriend like in muh animes and hollywood movies? better kill people I don't know and who maybe are going through worse things than me''

I'm sorry, calling people faggot is kinda what we do here on Sup Forums

I will refrain

That is dead wrong and you know it.

> male mental issues addressed
> good thing
Angry fat/unnatural hair colored women say NO

Another garbage thread?

Are you sure m8? So you justify the mass shooting of innocent 5 year old kids? what if in one of those shooting you or someone you love was the victim?

Yeah, I'm sure it has nothing to do with them being ground underneath the heel of society.

Women outperform boys at every level of education yet nearly as many as ten times more dollars are spent on women's education initiatives.

Men account for 80% of suicides, but help lines and shelters almost exclusively only serve women, only about 5% are available to men.

Men are instructed by societal attitudes that we can never complain, or show emotion when we're hurt or struggling; "Stop being such a pansy!"

And you think these kids are shooting up schools because girls won't touch their pee-pees???

Fuck off.

Calm down, guy. Just eat garbage.

Does it make you feel safer for your kids to know that spending on women's health, sanity, and education dwarfs what is spent on men? It is now the man's fault that no-one cares enough about his struggles to try and take care of him? No, you're right. Boys are shooting up schools because they're horny, which must be an entirely new problem.

That's also because of how we raise Boys.

Maybe if someone sat and fucking listened, helped him out... he wouldn't of gone Awol.

Men shouldn't be made to feel inferior for not finding a mate.

This.

Thanks for proving me right by resorting to vacuous rhetoric! n_n

I second

It's not at all mindless. You will feel much better if you get your daily recommended dose of trash.