How do I get girls to notice me ?

how do I get girls to notice me ?

Be attractive

douse yourself in gasoline and light yourself on fire in front of a girls only school

Flaunt your riches.

100% this or be rich.

Walking up to them and initiate a conversation is usually a good way to go about it.
Seriously, unless you're some kinda Adonis, women ain't gonna walk up to you. Approach them, show you're confident enough to talk to them and just take it from there.

ask senpai

go get a great body, wear nice clothes, say smart/funny things.

Demonstrate how smart you are
Show them your brains

Shoot them

strip naked and start running with a boombox playing Going the Distance.
That'll turn some heads.

Kill yourself. Some may notice.

totla yes

wear a hi viz vest

- If you're in your early 20's fuck a bird in her 30's, she'll show you EVERYTHING you need to know about making a girl happy in bed.

- Don't ever make someone else your reason to be happy, that is not their job. Find your own happiness and find someone to share it with.

- Sex ebbs and flows in relationships, quality time is whats valuable - don't think its over because your not busting a nut so often.

- Don't say I love you if you don't mean it - Its one of the most powerful phrases in our language and being flippant with it will break hearts.

- If your splitting up with someone, or if you've been dumped the adage of "Get over her by getting under someone else" is bullshit, you need to get your head together and going straight out and fucking another girl/guy means you never confront the reason you split up.

- Be open minded about what it is you actually want; I'm currently dating a girl who I'd never have looked at but makes laugh like no one else. I'll add that to say that laughter is the best healer, and if you can make a joke of something and they get it then it's no longer a problem. This leads onto:

- If she don't make you laugh and you don't make her laugh its a waste of time.

- Dirty in the sack means dirty in life, ride the balance finely if you value your shit.

- When it's over it's over - as my dad would say "When in doubt, fuck off out" - it's not worth it for you or for her.

- You want someone who as a couple are louder together and amplify what you love in life. Don't let anyone change you and don't change for anyone. They'll soon see through it Be happy lads; And be patient - she'll message you back. And if she doesn't then another will. People have other shit going on and until your in a relationship expect some delay.

Adding this to say - KEEP YOUR FRIENDS. Don't replace them with a girl, she's got to fit in and if she doesn't she's not a keeper.

Get off Sup Forums, go outside, talk to a girl. If she isn't interested, talk to another girl. Statistically speaking you will find at least one. /thread

what is the story behind dis looks tasty

EMT's don't count.

strip naked and rape them, that'll get their attention.

Show her you 335 light level and year two achievements

1) Be attractive
2) Be rich
3) Don't be ugly
4) Don't be poor

Show him your feminine penis.

Grow a beard. Seriously. Not one of those scraggly bitch boy ones. Grow it for a year or so then get it shaped up. I stopped working for pussy, it comes to me.

These are brains marinated in my own urine.

And a little semen

Very tasty.

become a mens rights activist

i guarantee you'll be beating them off with both hands

This, bitches love a real man. Also, checked

Have a beard and show her your trips.

Lift.

but why ?

I showed her the trips and now she getting me beer and wings.

Stop noticing them.

Hit her
If she still doesn't notice you just rape her or something

Doesn't have to be great body. Don't be a fat-fuck, take care of your appearance, wear clothes that fit you. Next, be intelligent and talk to them the way they want to be talked to. Break the ice with hello, and the cheesiest pick up line you can think of. Make them laugh then learn about them. Don't be a bad awkward.

>ALL THE SEX YOU COULD EVER WANT

Get out of your mom's basement.
Lose weight.
Work out.
Get a job.
Have a nice place to live and a decent car.

In other words, don't be a complete fucking loser.

At your age, grabbing ass is very effective.

Yeah stop being gross. I know basement fucks are always deluded into thinking they look sinister, or punk, or whatever when it's simply bad hygiene and no sense of style.
Stop staring at them. Creeps them out.
Talk to their friends. If they get fidgety when you'RE on site it's cuz she wants your attention.