I'm doing lsd with some friends later

I'm doing lsd with some friends later.
While I'm not planning on spending all of my trip looking at art, I do want to spend some time doing it, because last time it was awesome.
ITT: we post pics that would be fun to watch while tripping.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OUgd_pdes
youtube.com/watch?v=zFjLSlTMV2k
youtu.be/F1eLeIocAcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I saw the most amazing things on this one the last time

i got a bunch for you user!
have a good trip and remember you create what you feel and see so dont let bad thoughts get to you. its easier to prevent bad trips by having the right mindset while walking into it.

I got you nigga

Thanks bro. Last time I almost broke, but I kept my shit together.
I've heard, second times are always gentler.

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

Yeah you got this user!
have an awesome experience!

Masturbate

using moving pictures is an bad idea

Check out this Prisma app.
Makes dope filters.

it just makes your visuals wayyy more intense

Commencing contributions.

The n word

Put on some Alan Watts

It would be awesome if you recommend more music for the trip.
That one I already had, but it just proves we have similar tastes.
Gimme something beautiful please.
My contribution: youtube.com/watch?v=x8OUgd_pdes

Look at some nature user, it's awesome. Sunset, clouds, trees, water, it's fuckin sweet. Line up some good music.

youtube.com/watch?v=zFjLSlTMV2k

these off the air videos are fun to watch

Watch rick and morty!

I'll be at the beach user, I've got that covered, its a pool party.
I have most of my trip scheduled, or at least the top 5 things I want to do, in any order.

why?

Sounds like youll have a fuckin blast user! What else are you planning on doing?

YES YES YES!!!!!
Baphomet is my god, And I was just thinking, I should put an image of him. I think I'll put the levi original drawing too. I have this one in BW hope you like it.

screw art.

find some music, some glow sticks, and a chick and dose up. guarantee neither of you will leave the room for 6 hours of non stop fucking

Ooh i like the original better honestly

I sure hope so.
1.-Continue to work on my videogame. I need to finish the prologue, wich covers the first level and the first boss. I need to do the storyboard. (I already have all characters and main plotlines, I just need a proper introduction to my game since this is the material I will be using for my kickstarter.
2.-Watching art
3.-Meditate
4.-Writing my spiritual epiphanies.
5.-Score.

Any Occult art is VERY welcome.

you mean the BW version i sent you? or the levi original drawing (this one)?

Thanks a lot guys. I'll share with you some of the other material I had already prepared.

I love the long horns on this one.
praise be.

From experience: download several windows visualizer packs and line up a real good playlist. It is extremely relaxing when you're tripping alone. I did the museum of modern art frying off 2 tabs it was pretty good. Also, anything with Salvador dali this link is pure badass: youtu.be/F1eLeIocAcU there's also supposed to be one with Google Glass if you have it

Visualizer for Windows media player that is I dunno if iTunes has one but I guess that would work too

I'll be at the beach user, but I'll take you on the dali part.

OP seems kinda cool. Enjoy your trip. I bet LSD would actually make art good to me. I have no culture. The closest thing to art I come across is my painted walls.