You're a moron with low IQ if you didn't like this movie and didn't go back to see it at least 5 more times in theaters...

You're a moron with low IQ if you didn't like this movie and didn't go back to see it at least 5 more times in theaters to study it's magnificence.

I did exactly that.
Now, after first contact with kino is over, I'm refraining from watching the rips online and waiting patiently for the Ultimate Cut.

There are few things comparable to the pleasure of uncovering this film's secrets.

I'm seriously considering waiting until I can upgrade my entertainment system to an 85" 4K HDTV just so I can witness the Ultimate Cut in its purest form.

memes were a mistake

Saw it only 3 times. Did I fuck up?

2nd time changed my life. I'm pretty sure I got what I needed out of it.

>It's another Dunning-Kruger effect thread by synderlards
All day, err day.

You've got it backwards, friend. All the people trashing BvS because they simply didn't understand it are, in fact, perfect exponents of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Totally! I love Watchmen i mean dawn of justice i mean batman vs superman i mean bvs

Memes aside, is that really a thing? Europoor so I haven't seen any 4k beyond 75"

Not me, I don't have a low IQ, mine is over 160 actually, I loved BvS, it's ahead of its time

Is this, liking BvS a meme now?

anything to get the normies out

You're such a victim of the aforementioned effect, you don't realize you're a victim of it. That's one of the warning signs.

I avoided this movie because I heard it was really bad

Is it lowkey dank user? Or is this just a meme like the unicycle frog

>a meme like unicycle frog
Let me guess, you couldn't appreciate anvil hoarder either?

user i don't know what that is

This is pure projection on your part, good sir.

It seems memes is all that this movie is good for

ugggghhhhh

meme

It absolutely isn't, you facetious faggot.

No we understand it. There is nothing complex about this movie.

Can you remember the ending? Bruce is in a funeral talking about some bullshit. CUT TO batman punching a wall in lex's cell. CUT TO we're back at the funeral.

can you explain the complexity of this horse shit?

>$870 million

It demonstrates how Batman has grown as a hero after Superman dies, when he visits Lex in prison but doesn't brand him, punching the wall instead.

Batman says "I failed him in life, I won't fail him in death." Batman has grown from Superman's example.

Sounds like you didn't understand it, friend. Fear not, it was too smart for most people.

5 times in cinema.
Need my blu ray asap. This movie is like a drug. I need a fix asap but shity rips doesn't do it

>I know you are but what am I?

>project your own inadequacies onto someone else.
>resort to childish taunts when called out.

Wow you're pretty fucking dense

>implying a moron will acknowledge they are moronic.

>Dunning-Kruger effect
This thread is ahead of its time

Sounds like your confusing badly done and obscure character development for substance.

There's nothing to study. This film has the complexity and depth of an episode of ThunderCats.