I'm a paid Hillary shill. Ask me anything

I'm a paid Hillary shill. Ask me anything.

Yes, we do exist and ARE on /b

Nothing? Come on you faggots have been bitching about me for days.

fuck off nigger

You seem chill..so just be careful tomorrow ok?

Oh ok. What's going to happen? I live in DC i doubt anything will happen to me.

Republican shill always so obvious.

ouch

Is hillary mentally ill?, she has seizures and strokes, also was the democratic primary rigged?

bumping your own thread after 1:14.
fail

desperate trump supporters are desperate

How much does it pay?
Where do I sign up?

Lying, cheating, Crooked Hillary.

> This thread has been pruned by order of the U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Electoral Fairness. Do not attempt to open or respond to similar threads. All IP addresses have been logged.

lol
>Hillary: Committed crimes in office, lied, got insanely rich, has no notable achievements but panders to the masses
>Trump: Said mean words

It's like you actually want evil in charge. You don't care about how horribly unqualified and shady Hillary is, all you care about is the big mean man hurt your butt with words and now you don't want to see him succeed. Sorry little minority.

never met her

How much do you get paid?
What is the name of the organization that pays you?
What do you do?

>thinks trump isn't evil
>thinks evil isn't necessary

you do realize that shills don't work anywhere on Sup Forums besides Sup Forums right ? even there they'll be on to you quick.

nah

>desperate
you mean in the lead? Easy mistake to make.

Also, did the desperation of trump supporters make hillary commit all those crimes for all those years?

Are you even aware of how corrupt the clintons are? this is how it works: A country needs a favor. They pay bill 700,000 dollars (per speech) to give a speech or two and within a year, hillary and her boy obammer hook them up. Been doing it for years.

but youll read that and shake your head in denial, probably saying out loud "Yeah right pfft" so you can live in your little dreamland where every politician always tells the truth and there is no corruption. You will continue to buy into every fear mongering campaign and fight to have your own rights taken until there are none left, at which point you'll continue berating anyone who wants their freedom back, like the good little brainwashed teachers pet you are.

in the lead of what?!?

many people are aware of the right wing propaganda, yes. only people already against her believe that nonsense.

i thought i could troll you fuckers but maybe the pot's wearing off because i can't fhink of anything now

if someone has an idea, feel free to claim this thread and call this post bullshit

Go to Sup Forums

How does it feel to be the laughingstock of the entire world? Big fucking superpower pushing moral-high-ground pseudodemocracy at the barrel of a gun and the best you can field for presidential candidates are two sociopathic turds!

youre not a shill, you're a baiting retard.

how can I became a shill?
I would shill anything for monies.

desperate trump supporters are desperate, blyat

OP has left the thread.

Kek if this thread isnt proof how delusional Sup Forums is i dont know what is

lol you cant even afford strawmen to knock over anymore can you? goddamn.

Bullshit thread is bullshit.

There is no reason to need a shill when the election was already decided years ago.

OP is pleb tier just like most other americans.