Be HONEST Sup Forums...

Be HONEST Sup Forums. Would you actually call a nigger a Nigger in real life knowing that you'd probably get your ass beat up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NaEk3QoquWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigs are malnourished and uneducated. I'd call 1 or 2 of them that to their faces, but any bigger group and someone will have a weapon.

Honest: No, not anymore, too old to get in a fight over some words.

In the past, yes, because we the numbers...

Found the sheltered suburban white kid with no black friends

>Would you actually call a nigger a Nigger in real life
да

>knowing that you'd probably get your ass beat up?
LOL

Depends. If its a solo baboon hell yes. If it's a tribe of gorillas? Fuck no. That's way too much fecal matter to be thrown at me.

Top kek

When I was in high school I was walking down the hall with my friends having a conversation, I don't remember what it was about, but when I turned a corner I said niggers, and made eye contact with some of my football bro's that happened to be black.

>never before have I seen a look of such sadness and betrayal

I would'nt call a retard a retard if I knew I was gonna get my ass beat. Why would you do something that you can avoid when you know the consequences are not good for you? Unless you're a nigger of course

holy fuck

they wouldn't because they're spineless pussies who hide behind laptops to spew hate. Hope you all die.

youtu.be/NaEk3QoquWw
Man the fuck up and do it. This skinny bitch did it.
...probably cus her baby daddy in jail and she can't go no child support.

We all will, and you will too. My ancestors are smiling at me sjw shill husk of a man, can you say the same?

I have a friend since we were in 5th grade over the years I hated black people but I never hated him I call him nigger from time to time say nigger in front of his nigger friends and they just blow me off I guess it's where you're saying it and to who some just don't care but me and Eric are still good friends

There are two types of black people, there are black people and niggers.

Just a word nigger. Get over it.

I have and didn't get beat up, but I didn't like how I felt later on after I did it. I felt bad for the black guy (even though he deserved it, from his actions) and it makes you sound like a total retard in public.

But...why is the pc term for Jamaicans to also be African American. Jamaica is no where near Africa.

I agree man. Nigger is just so much more unifying

Jamaica is part of the Americas isn't it? that's why Cubans and Mexicans are African americans too

Faggot

nigger with the gun pic .........probably dead already.

No bullets in his go yo.

no, because i'm not a nigger

that is something that a stupid nigger would do

i use my brain and call him a nigger later, or when i am sufficiently weaponised

Niggers are known to be hostile and aggressive, why would i try to fight a gorilla, even if i didn't think he should be walking around like civilized people?

Not in fear of getting beaten up because there wasn't a lot of people I knew who could beat me in a fight back when I was a belligerent teenager. but because I wouldn't want to be the victim of social scrutiny for being "racist", and then turn into an outcast who sits by himself at lunch

only on internet pussy boy haha

No. I don't want to be swarmed by Jamarquavious and his numerous half-brothers.

the only time niggers act tough is when it's 3 on 1.

>beat up by a nigger
TOPKEK

I used to call this one kid nigger back in high school. But he said it never bothered him.