Rate me Sup Forums

Rate me Sup Forums
Inb4 too hairy

dude you are too hairy to inb4 too hairy

seriously you look like you are wearing a sweater

yesterday a god i mean a mod banned a rate thread OP posted with a suggestion to go to >>soc

i wish they were here now

Your shoulders are bald, I'm way more hairy then you

gyno/10 less dairy

another hairy goofy looking fuckface in a world of hairy goofy looking fuckfaces

that's the best you got for me?

got fat,please.
i want to se u round like a ballon

go gym wax chest or leave it shave beard stop having bowl cut haircut, keep beard to, stop posting fucked up threads like this, you have a mental condition narcissism

He would look like a girl like all the men now.
Why is people even gay or girls straight?
men look like a worse version of women right now.

ye it is the metro thing and rich people even get manicures now it's spreading to lower class as you see they mimic their idols, see the celebrities started all of this with the eyebrow waxxing etc

I'd suck your dick while jerking mine. Swallow too. No Homo.

So why do men exist then?
they're even more fucking ugly and disgusting now with all the metro stuff

faggot fucking jew fucking euro shit geneic pool swine skinny fat psychotic eye meth addict

haha. Why do woman orgasm?

wank puffin cock womble

I don't know and i don't care.
I'm asking that everythime i see a metro men i want to vomit,they look incredible disgusting geez

Maybe they look appealing to the lesbian girls,but a straight girl i find this extremelly bad

You're not particularly hairy. The fuck is up with the faggots telling you to wax?

Anyway I guess somewhere around 7/10? I dunno no homo

ye it's fucking gay and if you ask me it is social engineering, you see these white people who are ashamed of being white what the fuck haha no need to be proud but being ashamed hahahah. Allof this has gotten worse over the years

So you find men gross and ugly? l am a hairy god and l will do a helicopter on skype for you l can redeem the male race

dubs dubs

WTF have i started?
just wanted a number

8/10