I just fucked my wife's asshole for the first time

I just fucked my wife's asshole for the first time.

Ask me anything.

Do you want a cookie? Who the fuck cares. I fuck your wife's asshole all the time.

How bad did it stink?

You're on your summer break from high school, you shouldn't be inside silly

How does it compare?

Pretty overrated right?

Not at all

So much tighter. plus just the finally getting in there. I jizzed so hard and so quick

not at all

Did you find my wrist watch in there?

no

There's this flash game I played when I was younger, you can pick your kingdom or whatever, and you get a hero from that kingdom you control in battle. there are archer heroes and arab heroes and shit, and you fight on battlefields (think Final Fantasy layout, you on one side bad guys on the other, bad guys charge at you and your team and you fight them off.. i think) and kill enemies.. what was this game called! I think there where 2 of them in the series at least

I fucked this Nigerian nigger last night in the ass and she turned me off anal.
I'm legitimately grossed out that I fucked her and kissed her.

Your first time. Not hers. Sorry bro.

lanceanot a ever gettinused

I'm convinced I stink like the nigger. And after I stopped she kept farting a lot. If I used a condom could I still have aids?

Fav band? Fav music genre? Fav TV series? Fav youtuber? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? How big is your wiener? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself? Sony or Xbox? Is your wife hot? Does she have a bush?

How long you been married?

Does she let you suck on her toes? Do you ever sniff her panties and gym shoes? What are her fetishes?

Feudalism

13 years next week

>Fav band?
It changes all the time, but really like Mars Volta, Everything Jeff Beck, and the Kinks. Also, Cage the Elephant
>Fav music genre?
rock, but really into old school soul and Doom/stoner metal right now
>Fav TV series? idk - dont watch a lot of TV >Fav youtuber? Whoever keeps putting up great danish and german performances by bands like blue cheer and WAR
>wait, WAR is my favorite band of all times. they kind of do claassic rock mixed with soul and stoner metal
>Fav animated series? Still think Beavis and Butthead is the best
>Fav ice cream flavor? Butter Pecan
>Fav food? Indian
>How big is your wiener? a bit over 6" but been told its pretty thick. 5.5" around. That is why my wife put it off
>On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself? I'd give myself a 6, but women seem to boost me up a couple pts. I am mid 40's though, so I guess in terms of the direct competition, I am prob 8 mainly because I am not a fat ass slob.
>Sony or Xbox? NES
>Is your wife hot? I think so, and so do younger guys when we are out.
>Does she have a bush? Yes...it is perfect

she has never mentioned any interest in toes or feet, but she'd let me do it if I wanted, but I dont.

She has always like me to lick her ass and finger it while fucking, just never really let me go full on in her ass because of aforementioned thickness. Also, she is small...5'1" 98lbs

Dude. I love doom metal as well. Go on bandcamp and look up The Good Kind of Mushroom. They're my friends band. Great guitar riffs.