Training Day

youtu.be/Ghe6fCZCK8k

>what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-cpL--0AQA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5KLfufwgzA
youtube.com/watch?v=uaxi36gv77s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm from the streets so I think maybe I can't see the trees for the forest. Does anyone have a credible hypothesis as to what the fuck he actually meant by that?

Something tells me that it somehow intimated what would eventually befall him, but seeing as how I'm a hardcore street cat I think that mayhaps my anylyticality could be compromised. Eluding me threw jokes is exactly rhe kind of emotional manipulation that poses that most intrigating of dicotomes.

I know it was important but I just don't know why and it aggravating me. I know Sup Forums as a whole is one of the more intelligence boards on Sup Forums so no opinions will be discarded.

I know there is smart folks out there. The link I posted is only a minute long. I don't like clicking jewtube links either but its short and it just may save your life one day.

Alright you lazy boneheads. I'll tell the fucking joke.

>some dude walks out of his house and sees a snail on his porch
> he picks it up and launches it into his back yard
>snail bounces off a rock and busts his shell all to fuck and probably would have expires if not for the lords mercy
>after a full year, snail finally drags his busted crippled ass back to the front porch
>same prick walks out the front door, sees the snail, and says...
>"WHAT THE FUCKS YOUR PROBLEM?"
>figure that joke out, you figure out the streets

So?

That no one cares what you've personally been through, just what you represent to them?

My friend from America told me I shouldn't use so many laege words and thats why people dont like me or my posts and also because all these posts are supposed to be funny and put cartoon pictures instead of actually discussing and talking seriosly about movies. Also English isnt my first language and I'm sorry for that too.

The strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must. (from the Melian Dialogue in Thucydides Peloponnesian war)

Well whatever. I dont like jokes I can't understand so I thought maybe you people could help me but whatever.

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY A JOKE THREAD. TELL YOUR BEST JOKES.

I'll start:

What's the hardest thing about being a pedo?

Fitting in.

you gotta hold onto your smiles and cries

God you're stupid. See my post There is no justice except between equals. The character is commenting on the scene as it unfolds, the unjust "taxation" of his earnings and his inability to do anything about it. He takes a principled stand, like the Melians did, and is destroyed. This idea has been dramatized thousands of times and this is one of those times.

These seem to be simpatico (hope I'm using that word correct). Maybe there's something to it.

Is it all possible Roger was just fucking with him and it didn't mean anything?

Also, does anyone else have this in their top 10 movies of all time or do you all just have bad taste?

SHOE PROGRAM

Please dont be testy. I appreciate your input. Do you think you could provide a link to me in aid of your reference?

Training Day is a pretty good film bro

What does that mean in reference to Anerican incarceration?

It's one of the central themes of the movie, we see it over and over. The "law of the urban jungle", "King Kong ain't got nothin' on me", etc.

Anyone remember that movie Point of No Return? They make that broad go kill some guy and she's supposed to be able to escape through a window, but when the shit goes down, the window is bricked up?

Didn't that kind of mirror what Alonzo did to Hoyt with the pepperbellies?

>"Congratulations. You made it in. You're a narc"

Sounded feasible to me.

Also, what kind of goofball turns down a quarter of a million dollars? Thoroughly unrealistic; especially for law enforcement who are known to be some of the most unscrupulous creatures on the planet. Calling bullshit right there.

A work program where prisoners make shoes.

Reminder that Denzel says "poopbuttass" in this movie.

Anyone remember this nog fom Training Day? That slob who put down the .44 and told Denzel, "You gotta put in your own work arond here, homie."

Apparently that was the dude Suge Knight was trying to run over when he caught his murder case. Suge squashed some dude's melon like Phil Leotardo but he got the wrong guy.

>Following the filming of the commercial at the historic barbershop Holiday Styles, the Straight Outta Compton crew broke for lunch on Thursday afternoon and headed back to their trailers on Compton’s east side on Bullis Road. That’s where Knight pulled up in his red Ford F-150 Raptor, which sits high off the ground with off-road tires.

>Cle “Bone” Sloan, an actor from the movie Training Day and an affiliate of the gang known as the Bloods, was working site security and as a location scout assistant, according to the two anonymous sources. He and Knight did not get along, and Sloan apparently made a stink about Knight needing to leave the premises.

>“Suge had never got out of the car. He had talked to Ice Cube’s security, and he said they could talk about it later on,” said the on-set source. “Bone came and started arguing with Suge, said he should get out of there. Suge said, ‘I’m already leaving.’ They had an altercation.”

I hate to be 'that guy', but dies anyone else think that as fantastic an actor as Denzel Washington is, he never got an Oscar until he played a vile, crooked stereotype?

Or that Halle Berry never got one until she fucked a white man on camera?

Does anyone notice this shit? Or do you guys just not care because of all the horseshit they pull on us (Stringer playing Roland Deschain, All-Whore Ghostbusters cast, etc.)?

I am working on something huge concerning one of the presidential candidates campaigning in the Southwest. This will be viral, and that is a huge understatement.

You've heard of 'gotcha' moments, right? This will be one of the biggest ones since the inception of 21st century politics.

Taking my tape recorder and headed down to campaign hq now. I don't want this to be widespread just now; it will be soon enough. Just letting a few Sup Forums bros in on the ground floor.

Keep this thread bumped. Not about politics but about the topic of the thread. I'll be back in 3-4 hours with pics proving who I am and the access I'm granted, but that's only going to whet your appetite for what's to come in the next 96 hours (4 days).

Keep the thread bumped and I'll be back 8 mountain time. Look for training day threads here, clive barker threads on /lit/, Philadelphia S agles threads on Sup Forums, and Ghostface threads on Sup Forums. Remember to stay on topic for the first 20-30 responses to avoid detection.

The Happening will be glorious; I've allowed you all in on the ground floor so don't fuck it up.

Anyway, did anyone else notice that Tuco from Breaking Bad was the 'shit pushed in big time' guy from the Training Day poker game?

Separate Housing Unit, basically solitary confinement.

Back in the 90's, people always tried to steal your shoes. You either had to give them up or fight like 5 spics to keep them.

I always fought. I'd rather look in the mirror and see a broken nose, two black eyes so swollen you can hardly see out of them, and a busted mouth leaking blood everywhere than look in the mirror and see a completely unharmed sopping wet vagina with no shoes.

Guess I thought 'shoe program' had something to do with that.

Jadakiss plz

youtube.com/watch?v=0-cpL--0AQA

Oh, so SHU? Like an acronym? I've been to county maybe a dozen times or so but I've never heard that.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Yes, only in Pelican Bay penitentiary though.

>Why did Bush have to knock down the towers?

Feel like I just got popped for plagiarism. Good catch.

Pipe down.

Bump for the Happening. It's been too long.

I like training day

Yeah, I think Denzel honestly deserved the oscar and Rocco Smellz deserved his nomination as well

There is no real meaning to figure out retard. Roger told the Jake because he wanted to fuck with Jake who he knew was high as hell. And reading your "from the street" ramblings it sounds like you're in the same boat.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5KLfufwgzA

Does pcp taste like weed

no huge plot hole

youtube.com/watch?v=uaxi36gv77s