I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

I feel you're a reposting faggot now fuck off

>being this autistic

She was flirting with you, faggot

Jesus fuck dude. You're king of betamen

He's right, though

this guy likes to eat , which scares me about the world tour guy on youtube the one eats every meal in his fucking car

Ok youre entitled to your opinion I respect that.

You are either retarded or have deep mental problems.

If it's the latter, seek help.

I know this is copypasta but sometimes I like to eat in parking lots. Usually though I'll go to a different parking lot then of the place I just went to. I've also noticed a few other people doing the same thing, I remember there was a park I would frequent and almost always the same guy in a truck would be there eating.

This is old pasta

I've seen this twice before you should kill yourself

What makes you think that ?

Dude people who work at mcdonalds are just as human as you are, does "professionalism" really bother you that much? She probably has absolutely nothing better to do with her time than talk to you

you got your yours mixed up

>>Twice
Newfag

No I haven't. It's correct.

Humans are social creatures, Op is not right. Of course OP is not a human or social creature he's a massive faggot.

Say no thank you, roll up your window and shut the fuck up. Your beta mentality is worse than anything she did.

Stop posting this all the time. Also stop eating so much McDonald's you fat fuck.

Nice try op
How about not be fucking autistic, I work at a McDonald's and we just make small talk with everyone. We work at fucking McDonald's. A little decent human interaction is the end goal. I've got pretty good memory for faces so if I see a customer come in I've seen before I'll make small talk about the last time they were in or something. Managers like that shit.
Maybe she was flirting with you too.
Who the fuck cares, it's a fucking fast food worker.

Also I eat in the vehicle. Precisely the same reason, audio tapes are better than people.

Antisocial autistic fagot? Who gave you a driving license? Don't retards have to take the bus?

I'm not this only happened today and it is the first time I've asked.

This is confirmed pasta

I think this may be part of McDonalds customer retention program. Seems like this exact same scenario has been happening quite often. I don't think it's a coincidence.

No its my life.

If you bumped this thread, you are the cancer that killed Sup Forums.

Dark age pasta...

Says the dumb fucking cocksucking newfaggot who bumped the thread...

Or she might have just felt sorry for your silly faggot ass, sitting in the car and eating all that chemical bullshit like a two ton tubby. She could have been the only one that showed up at the funeral after the McFish heart attack you'll have one day.

>...
Queer or learning disabled detected.

nice repost, now fuck off you anti social idiot who does not realise when someone is flirting with them

No its not newfag .

I think you might be right bro. You've given me something to think about.

Thank you for your opinion. I appreciate it.

agreed. OP will die fat and lonely with his audiobooks because he's an illiterate fuck

>middle of summer
>the parking lot where it is cold
Do you even try?

It's winter here bro. I'm not its if that's what you think.

US*

I could almost understand you

Do audio books cook your mcnuggies?

You mean understand my autocorrrct.

Look at the date. LOOK AT THE FUCKING DATE!!

> inb4 shoop

Nice photoshop. Why did you do that?

As someone once said "I'm not its if that's what you think."

It's is supposed to be US it was already corrected and explained that swipe/auto correct caused it dumb cunt.

she was clearly hitting on you.
not a smart move OP
get off of your ass and if you dont like to eat inside the restaurant, just make food at home, much healthier anyway.

go vegan btw

Great stuff op .

Bump.