The last 2 digits of your post determines how many years you have left to live. Trips or better unlocks internal life

The last 2 digits of your post determines how many years you have left to live. Trips or better unlocks internal life.

ROLLING FOR OPS PERFECT DICK

>internal life

roll

roll

please be 00

>internal life

Nude photo please ! So sexyyy girl

>internal life
cmon op you're not even trying

Rollerino

rolling rolling rolling

Rolling for 00, please end it

fuck, too long

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as cummies, is in fact, daddy's/cummies, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus cummies. Cummies is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “cummies”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies.

>9
kek

Takes mouth fucking to a whole new level

I wish for internal life.

asd

I feel the end is near

Ready for 01

rolling

Rolling rolling rolling

let's get a solid 8 at lease

Rolling once more

iuhlnl

yay

rollerino

roll

My fate is in your hands.

hmmm

rollin'

Get it over with, faggot

show me the money

drr

roll

rolls

ROLLING FOR INTERNAL LIFE I WANT TO LIVE INTERNALLY

Let's go 0 dubs

OFF BY 2

Rip user

Eternity shall be but a memory

let's see

Pls 01

Roll for 0

come on 00

00 come on down!

Shit, looks like I'm going to be 90.

reroll

Fuck no.

Welp, we found the immortal one.

roll for death

rooll

Roll

rollin for quads

I'm planning a trip to Alaska to lay in the snow after a lot of sleeping pills and booze next winter. Let's see if it will happen.

you are cursed. be prepared to watch everything and everyone you love wither a die. soon you will have experienced everything life has to offer and there will be nothing new. you will sink further and further into a sense ennui. without death life will seem hollow and bleak.

end is near, i know it.

aint that a bitch.

10 or less please.

damn...

Fuck

Already there with most of that. Guess it's time to start looking forward to the sun swallowing the planet whole.

Rell

No u

Check these singles

rule

I hate niggers

seth rollins

00 get

pls

rollolol

gg user

Nigga you goan die

dude,start travelling the world

Rolling

I better start packing my shit too.

Spare me.

bless

what if 00?

Roll

rolling for 00

Kek

Giving it a roll

What will I be living in?

00 belongs to me.

TOP KEK

roll

Close enough.

What're you talking about, as long as he isn't underage b& he'll live to be 80ish.

Also, roll.

i'm fine with that

roll

Gonna die soon I hope, dubs at 0 plz

Rolling for this to stop

00 launching

Winrar

Give me that sweet release of death

>internal life