Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10263210
youtube.com/watch?v=sS8tZBU3oaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for GOT is gay.

THANK YOU BRIENNE

nth for blowjays

To everyone complaining about why the show is "simplifying" and "dumbing down"

The vast majority of the viewer audience right now didn't watch Season 1. Half weren't even around for Season 2, and even a couple million weren't around for Season 3. Now while you might hope those people all caught up with the earlier seasons, the fact is a lot of them didn't. And those that did probably binge watched them in a rush. So the understanding of large chunks of the show for large chunks of the audience is not guaranteed.

But even more important than that is how the audience isn't just bigger, but is fundamentally different. The couple million people who watched Season 1 were people who watched it purely because it appealed to them. But now GoT is the "it" show. People are watching it just because it's popular. And there are things that simply don't appeal to that mainstream audience. Things like moral ambiguity, overly complex plots, or too many characters to keep track of. So these elements have been increasingly scaled down and the show has become increasingly conventional for television standards.

TL;DR hating something because it has become popular isn't just a hipster or Sup Forums bad habit. Popularity almost always has a negative effect on a product.

First for Jorah is a cuck.

No girls
No money
No home
No valyrian steel sword.
No future

And he has daario taking the piss every second.

glad a lot of us are redpilled on these guys
they're patrician tier

nth for Jon Targaryen-Stark, legitimate ruler of the Seven Kingdoms and The Prince That Was Promised.

More paedophilic than gay, really.

Drinking a huge jug of pure, concentrated tears like that would taste disgusting.

White walkers are great, but /CHAOSHCREW/ is patrician taste.

First for Sansa/Margaery confirmed

>confirmed

Where?

look at this fucking autism

fucking cancer

Hordor

are you saying rhaegar and lyanna were married?

Dabids a bigger cuck than Jorah. He definitely let Pedro pascal bang his wife.

Thank you for your moral authority user. See you on /r/gameofthrones.

I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and D&D show me only Snow.

Yeah I really liked his look

No, she was just enlightened by the true King

MY FINAL MASTERPIECE

THE STANNIS COLLAGE 2.0

has any other character expressed so many varied and unique emotions, expressions and characteristics?

stannis is, was and forever will be the hallmark of acting for game of thrones

no one else can compete

they did nothing wrong
people will see soon enough

kek

strawpoll.me/10263210
strawpoll.me/10263210
strawpoll.me/10263210

book fags not welcome.

Post yfw Ramsay dons the armor for Bastardbowl

WE MUST FLEE TO THE PATRICIAN /GOT/ GENERAL

There is Nothing pedophilic or gay about liking bran.

will we get more euron this season? i want to suck his dick

>2 replies
WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

Kingsmoot next episode

holy fuck these stannisfags are pathetic

>yfw when you realize there were kings named Aenys

Why is it that Feminsits and SJWs always cry about "sexualization" but always respond to disagreeing with a woman with " durr you can't eben fuck " ?

So I haven't watched GOT since they cut off greyjoy's penis. How do you even live with no penis but you still have testicles?

There's also a house named Manwoody.

>People seriously argue GRRM is the "American Tolkien"

Yes, that's why the Kingsguard were guarding the Tower.

Next episode GET HYPE.

>stannisfags have their own their threads when they make each other sure that STANNIS MANNIS XD is alive
>we have our threads
win win

Seconding this

virgin detected

Who the fuck would watch any season without going back?
Stupidest excuse I ever heard

who witnessed it?

I am a fish . My destiny is to be served and eaten

>implying anyone has armour that actually fucking does anything post S2

Majority of TV watchers.

Hizdahr was actually handled pretty well in the show. Probably for the wrong reasons, but still.

The man willingly took on the role of cuck for the stability and future of his city (and partially for his own gain), and people hate him for it.

euron is daddy

P̓̍͛̒̈ͤͦͦ̾̎ͭͭ͛͛ͧ͐ͭ̊ͤ͏̢̫̻̘̰͈̹̟̹͉ŗ̥̰͇͉̊̔̔ͨͭo̴̥̼̞̜̞͙͕̰̞̱̳̗͙͉͍͔̻̯ͦ̍̿̊̈͐̀͜͝ͅmͮ̎ͮ́͏͏̤̼͙͔͚̲̭̫̫̰̲̲̖i̘̲̼̣͗ͣ͆̔̅̍ͧ̓̈ͭ̑̇̿ͤ͟͞ͅs̊̈́̅͑̄ͧ̑ͥ̉ͭ͐̓҉̷̡̨̫͍̼̬̰̮͇̗e̴̥̖̫̻̟̹̭ͤ͛̓ͩ̄̓̊̄̚͘͞ͅ ̷̼͚̝͈̗̝͌̀́̾̇͛͛ͪ͒ͦ͋̐̀̊̈̃͗̈́͞m͔̱̙̟̘̻̦͙̙͖̝̱̹̮̥͉̔̎͛̌̇̿͗͂̐ͧ͠ę̛̪̦͍͚̙̯̞̙͚̤̯̹͔ͦ̂̆́ͤ̽͘͠ͅ,̵̨̱̣̯͙̮͎͐̌̎̑̃̽͂ͩ͠ ̷̥̺̭̟̜̱̩̞͈͔̦͈̝̭̬͂̑̈ͯ͋ͮ̐̍̓ͦͭ̇͢͝N̔͋ͣ͡҉̴̭̝̮̬̯̝̯͉̗̼̯̦̪͇̖͟ͅe̷̢̘͖̗͇͚͔͈͉̗͎̲̒́͛̍̃͐̇̓̎̆̏̆̇ͫ̋ͦ̚͟͞d̨̳͕͕͖̳͎̰̞̰̤̈ͦͪͥ͗̅͊̆ͨ͒̀ͨ͂̏̊̚̕͢.̛̞͔̲́͆̓͑ͥ̆̐̎̓ͧͬ͛ͪ̾ͩ̋͂͆̚͝desu senpai

>greatest swordsman that ever lived
>didn't have a sword
pick one

This is not news to anyone, we're pissed off exactly because of that.

holy shit I got the same exact shirt benoiff has

gud taste

Then they are idiots and then the argument of D&D dumbing it down is true

thirding this

Thank you David and Dan Also brienbe ! :) Stannis was awful,now martin is your turn to make the right thing ;)

theres still about a 1/4 inch stub, something you can probably relate too

someone post the jon / olly "i did what i thought was right" pic

he has a baby face

but i would anyway

Do I have to read the books to give a shit about the Greyjoys? I haven't given a fuck about them since they first appeared, and the only watchable one got chucked off a bridge, yet /got/ seems to love them.

Jorah ditched his plate for some leather crap.

>greatest swordsman that ever lived
>didn't have two swords
pick one

Meh, him not threatening her to marriage was stupid. But again, Dany has to be the aggressor cause god forbid a meanie man will ever threatened Dany without repercussions

I didn't come into /got/ to get roasted lad. You better delete this post.

wew, can't wait for that scene and pic related

I want to make her oink

My siblings

i'm a feminist and i don't do that shit. i've never complained about fiction, that's fucking retarded. if it were up to SJWs books like lolita would've never been written. they seriously expect rape and abuse to never even be depicted.. because everyone knows if you don't depict it, abuse ceases to exist right? these bitches aren't even real feminists, they're just stupid cunts looking for shit to complain about. if they care so much about women, go focus on important REAL issues instead of sperging over a fucking FANTASY show. disgusting.

Reek, Reek, it rhymes with___________

kek

Only recently. Theon and euron are the only good ones anyway. Victarion has been cut, balon is dead and aeron is irrelevant.

>Jorah had a breastplate
>Every other character with Stark style armor, even fucking King Robb, had to make do with a coat of plates

>not being portrayed by Mads
Fuck D&D

WHY IS MY SCREEM BLINKING

fourthed

beet

Yeah that's why I want to

uninstall and reinstall 4chanX

these "feminists" who care so much about women are the same ones sending abuse and hate to girls who ship CIA x salsa on tumblr. they love women so much that they attack real life ones and call them disgusting trash in defense of fictional characters. top kek.

greek
theon in greek = godly

pottery

youtube.com/watch?v=sS8tZBU3oaM

the whole point of stannis is that he's quite a bit austic/emotionless you fucking mongoloid

she said she like Pepperoni. She eats pigs. Even if you were here greatest fan, if you were born a pig she would take no pity on you and eat you on a slice of pizza. What a cunt

One job they had. Asbaek did not sell Euron for me in that scene. Malahide acted way better. The Kingsmoot is where we'll really see if the casting was a mistake.

>/got/ on the left

(farts)

as a girl, i think the guy they chose is way hotter than mads. i'm proud of HBO.

Are the Maesters, the scientists of Westeros?

>Promise me, Loras!

>implying they would rather speand the cash on more Dany scenes than getting Mads

that's why autists love him so much.

This 2bh. I saw asbaek in a war film recently and he was pretty good but the bridge scene was pretty meh.

>not hoverhanding
ALPHA AS FUCK

fifthed

He was so cute ,what went terribly wrong :(

that thumbnail looked like she was shitting through her belly button

Why the fuck do autists think hoverhanding is more acceptable and less awkward than actually touching the girl?