Tomorrow i plan to travel to otay mountain early in the morning to set up camp. I've heard rumors of sasquatch...

Tomorrow i plan to travel to otay mountain early in the morning to set up camp. I've heard rumors of sasquatch, werewolves, and aliens in these mountains. I'm bringing along my ar-15 in case i spot the sasquatch, i will shoot him Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aD2QWnMX8UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or better yet, do all that but put the AR15 in your mouth and pull the trigger with your toe

youre doing gods work user. god speed.

> in case i spot the sasquatch, i will shoot him Sup Forums.
and then i hope you're tried and convicted of murder. wtf did the sasquatch ever do to you

Sent from my Android phone

well otay then, go for it if you think you can find some cool stuff

Make sure you livestream it for us

i thought this would please Sup Forums

Okay, you do that, you California idiot.

how the hell am i gonna livestream it

it does not. sasquatch is just a large hairy man that was born in the woods. it is illegal and immoral to shoot him

where are you from faggot

ill shoot him 3 times in the face

youtube.com/watch?v=aD2QWnMX8UQ

I'm pretty sure there is a law against shooting animals like a Sasquatch, it would be the same as poaching you will be fined a lot of money and your rifle will be taken away.

hell no bro i would claim self defense

Don't forget to pack your lunch and a tinfoil hat :3

Against a harmless creature that has never attack a human before?

i'd like to see you camp out there for a day, i bet an illegal immigrant would come and rape you

death will overcome the bigfoot

big tough man shooting unarmed people in the face here! shoot yourself in the face instead and leave the sasquatch alone

death to sasquatch

I'm willing to bet you will piss your pants if you ever came face to face with a Bigfoot. And while you're standing there trembling in fear he will just casually walk away, unless he feels threatened then it's game over for you. They are very big and insanely strong it would be like fighting a bear you will lose.