Sup Forumsros what was your reaction when you first visited Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums

Sup Forumsros what was your reaction when you first visited Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums

>disguised at first and left, came back and visited little by little until I became desensitized and enjoy it

Sup Forums isn't even that bad... It's just a meme that it is now

Is this your first chan OP? Are yo 12?

You are an idiot if you are coming here undisguised.

well that since most of the core users went to 8ch Sup Forums
>shudders

I couldn't keep up with it at first. I was used to websites like GameFAQS and Kontraband.

I wish I was 12, wouldn't have as many worries as do now but yes this is my first chan

fuck I didn't realize I misspelt disgusted

Came here from imgur a few years ago
>A website that isn't full of leftists that down vote everything into oblivion and think snide comments are intilectualism
I'll take the most cancerous of Sup Forums over the best of the rest of the internet any day.

I feel the same about imgur, it's just downvote heaven for anything

>Be me
>14
>Hear about Sup Forums on 9gag
>Visit it
>See Loli
>likeit.jpg
>Someone posts an image of a real girl saying he'll give quads the name
>Quads not achieved
>Save image
>Ask the name on Sup Forums
>1 comment: "v& & b&"
>Got scared
>Didn't return until almost half a year later

Pure delight

>always enjoyed it but pretended to be disgusted since i was in public

Kek

morbid curiosity made me come, and morbid curiosity made me stay

of course that was before Sup Forums was filled with faggots

>Implying b wasn't filled with faggots before

I know Sup Forums is supposed to some intimidating wild west but 90% of the time it's like listening to a middle school loser lunch table conversation- annoying and immature.

There's some gems tho

mfw

>some intimidating wild west
Lmao kek

Wish there was a way to find the gems, like an archives of the best threads

You fucked with the wrong..neighborhood..? No, wait, um...
Dammit

Indifference. It's just a website.

I loved all the cats, anime, and gore threads. It was everything I loved. Plus people being anonymous meant that there was very little posturing and pandering. People were blunt and honest. It lead to many enlighting conversations. That I thought it was cool that mods (namely snacks) would ban be for pretty funny reasons. Though, since I didn't want to be b&. I lurked for my first 3-4 months. Overall it was a great place with people like me. For the first time in my life, I felt that I could actually be part of a community I didn't hate.

wtf Sup Forums why did u include that green in my post, just wanted to kek in peace

Because you highlighted that passage then hit "reply". It's a tool to make quoting people easier. Though I never use it.

Everything is just a thing. You must live a sad life.

That makes sense, thanks for letting me know

Like there's happy people on Sup Forums.

Pretty meh, Sup Forums and Sup Forums is just little bits of the internet concentrated in one place, nothing incredibly special like some claim it to be.

Came for Caturday, stayed for the Cheese Pizza.

Now I only visit to reminisce.

Np.

On a side note, these billboard ones are a pain.

I don't think I an adequately argue that point user.

Good for you

well this was fucking years ago, so I was looking for more of those "race to witch mountain" memes with the Rock driving. and someone on some site told me to check "Sup Forums" for more of them, so I googled "Sup Forums", and got the the front page where I saw no Rock memes, so I left and didnt come back for a long time

Quite the opposite. I am far from ecstatic by being forced to agree with your point.

I had over 2000 posts on the Ogrish forums, so nothing can shock me.

>be 15
>Hear about Sup Forums and how it's "scary" from classmates
>decide to visit because it "lol scaree guise"
>see gore
>tell people how Sup Forums is "lol scaree"
>fast forward years later
I am not shocked by gore anymore and have to pretend to be shocked by it

At least you got trips

first thread i went on was gore and legit fount it to be more hilarious then gross.

Good point, I didn't notice that. Thanks fam, maybe today can be a good day.
>one can hope

Enable legacy captcha in the settings

That shit's hard af now. And nigger doesn't work either.

I wasn't really disgusted. I came to Sup Forums around 2012 and I pretty much knew what I was getting into.

I just came to cum now I stay to laugh

Like most kids born in the late 80s and early 90s I used Sup Forums for the same reason many of us used the internet. To see things we normally couldn't. In my case I wanted to desensitise myself to death so I could deal with it if I needed too. I watched over a thousand hours of videos of people being killed. The ones with the parents and audio in them were hardest (since them crying did elicit some empathy), but I got over it.

Let them spy. My fat chub hairy dick will make them puke

Started with reddit greentext stories, then reddit Sup Forums, then just Sup Forums, now Sup Forums

there was alot of good nekkid pics and absurd images. I loved it. Its become just endless cycle of banana pics and kids trying to be edgy.
meh.

I like you