Why can't I do it, Sup Forums?

Why can't I do it, Sup Forums?

The knife is in my hands, the bath is drawn, and the blade is pressed against my wrist. Why can't I force myself to do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XR_n_qtgMpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

survival drove

Because deep down you actually wanted to take a warm, long relaxing bath.

How do I kill it?

Cause deep down, you know in your heart....that that's a shit way to kill yourself. Google "exit bag". And make sure this is what you want. You only get to do it once

Does this work? I've never actually heard of someone successfully killing themselves this way.

That looks legit.

too painful obviously.

The real self you should kill is your false humanity, you don't want to be an inanimate object, you want to be how you want: strong, feeling no true pain, purposeful, capable of understanding without misconception, capable if using your analog hardware and body as though it was a basic version of the digital machinery we will one day ascend to being.
I still have emotion, I just only feel what I think I should feel, from the perspective of a person living for our collective betterment.

mom used to say if you can't decide what you want to eat, you're not really hungry.

on that note, if you find yourself unable to kill yourself, you probably just don't want it enough to actually do it.

be honest with yourself.

This

what

Because you know there are people that care about you.

Post a pic of bath&knife and time stamp it

You are the main character OP!
Main characters can't die

No, I'm the main character.

I have entered the beyond, user. I am a space marine now.

Well, you've got to understand that people who hang around the main character becomes sort of a ´´non main character but sort of main character´´. It's very common to get those two mixed up together and I don't blame you buddie.

But I don't know OP, do I?

I might be listening to too much power metal right now, but the point is that you can be whatever you want, which can be truly awesome, and not just in a selfish way.
It's much more peaceful than death, not feeling or being capable of thought doesn't feel peaceful, it doesn't feel like nothing, it just is nothing, because then you aren't nothing. I don't fear death it's just something nobody really wants, it's always a compromise, sometimes the best compromise, but not in this case.

who the fuck cares, you'll be dead anyways, why tho? at least tell us.

Yes

*because then you are nothing, typo.

>The knife is in my hands, the bath is drawn, and the blade is pressed against my wrist

You can't do it because you are a little piece of shit. If you really want to die, jump of a building or something.

It's a bad idea. You probably recognize it on some level.

>ITT

oh fuck, wrong thread sos lad

You know, I've learned something today.
Even though we're not as blessed as OP who is the main character doesn't mean we can't make a difference. We can still influence and teach OP many lessons along OP's amazing travels to become a living being again. We are the once who determen how the plot in this episode will unfold. We can make fun of OP or stand behind OP and shit like that. Ya'll get the message. Cause it is I, The great unimportant side character who will only be shown in this episode and then be forgotten forever. I am Senpai MArio or whatever

cause deep down you know that you have something to live for .

When does the holiday season in the US end finally?

I Don't get why people do this, I mean why not go out with a bang and rob a bank or something, start up a huge drug operation, that way you have something to live for and if you die well you were gonna die anyway.

Start selling meth on the deep web, youtube.com/watch?v=XR_n_qtgMpk

Truth Bomb!