Please remove this video and stop reposting it

Please remove this video and stop reposting it
youtube.com/watch?v=k1clg41oqbQ

This is sad and humiliating for her and this is enabling cyber bullying.
Telling everyone about her overactive bladder/her wearing diapers is defamation of her character.
Posting her nudes is harassment.
The video is humiliating and is being shown off
What do you have to gain? Why keep doing this to her? Why keep trying to push her over the edge? This is harrassment

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/legemmacollins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It wouldn't be so bad for her if she would have just used a toilet. I mean, you can see the fucking piss stain running down her legs. That is sick

Nicely disguised personal army.

I am here representing her on her behalf. This video is virtual harassment and with that, needs to be removed from the public domain.

She's actually pretty sexy. WE NEED TO SAVE HER BECAUSE SHES SEXY

You're a faggot. Nothing can be removed from the internet.
That video is going to live on and she will piss herself forever all over people's screens. There is nothing anyone can do at this point but point and laugh at the dumb girl that pissed in her pants on the internet

>Telling everyone about her overactive bladder/her wearing diapers is defamation of her character.
Not in america! If it's true, it can be said.

Infact, which site do I need to spam this video with?
youtube.com/watch?v=k1clg41oqbQ
Who will make it more famous if I spam them to react to it?
With a video name like
>"Girl falls for internet prank and PEES HERSELF for FEMINISM"
This is gonna blow up quick.

Showing her off like that is wrong. She doesn't deserve to be paraded around the net like that. I mean future employers or family members could see that. This is all fucked up.

Wtf how stupid is that why the fuck would anyone "pee for eqality"?? I mean I am not sorry for her being stupid ._. That she peed for eqality was her decision if she now regrets that that is not my fking problem..

damn that was hot, my dick could cut diamonds rn

>vid desc:
>Ivy Hernandez Video
>This girl Ivy Hernandez fell for the Sup Forums prank #pissforequality. Made this video of her urinating on herself. Video was instantly spread everywhere. She tried to commit suicide because of "cyber bullying" and failed. She spent some time in the hospital where she developed incontinence. Now she has to wear a diaper.
>After she was hospitalized from her attention whoring suicide attempt, she got used to wearing a hospital diaper and shitting/pissing herself. Which lead to further depression and her feminist urethra muscles to forget their job. It was at the point were Ivy was urinating herself in front of a nurse she realized she was suffering from stress incontinence due to the internet

I still have yet to see a pic of her in a diaper so I'm disappointed

She is disgusting. That video is disgusting. She needs to be potty trained. I can't believe she really legit peed herself. The dumb bitch deserves everything coming to her. I hope that this video gets shown on some news show or on a billboard somewhere and she gets made fun of more.

Sent to tosh.0

she is kinda cute but also stupid as fuck. piss for equality?

for feminism equality. Ivy had to pee and decided to piss herself for feminism.

ivy threads are the best

You know, everyone is fapping to her video right now? You can't stop it.

Oh shit a SJW! Misogyny! Check your priviledges! #BlackLivesMatter

Holy Shit! I overheard a couple of teen girls talking at a restaurant about some chick that pissed herself on the internet that wears diapers now
kek, its her!
After watching that video, thats gotta be embarrassing af.

mobile.twitter.com/legemmacollins
Haha she did it too

Lost it at the music.

SEX HER SJE IS HOT :)

Why do women pretend to attempt suicide? I know several girls who have no idea how to face their problems so every few months they pretend like they are going to kill themselves just so other people can fix their shit.

You uploaded this video on YouTube just for this thread? Well done OP, we'll done..

She came here and bitched at us for spreading the video and her diapers kek

Anyone got a name or more pics?

>ivy hernandez

>youtube.com/watch?v=k1clg41oqbQ
I literally pissed myself watching her

That's a fake profile channers created to get the #pissforequality going

How about we do a prank which is beneficial to us at the same time, like #NudesForEquality

Pretty pissed about it, yeah?

There.. Now you can be sickened by seeing the fresh piss stain

Looks like she had bad diarrhea poop Maybe she pissed and shit herself

She starts urinating at 16 seconds. You can see it coming out if you looks close

You people are terrible. All you are doing to this poor girl is making it worse. Instead of helping her, you berate and belittle and mock her because of one mistake she made. At least she did something for what she believed in. And now shes being made fun of because she believed in something. You are all terrible people

seriously though how fucking retarded do you have to be to actually fall for something like this...

The guy is definitely just starting to wince and the gif cuts off

And why the hell should i give a fuck