Press [F] to Pay Respects

Press [F] to Pay Respects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pc_yHON1oiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-7JiQaKJcSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

E

Good riddance. They sent a collection agency after me for $8 in late fees because the faggot manager didn't check my movie in until the next day, and I had no idea until I got the collection notice.

Fuck em, fuck em fuck em.

Which button indicates "THEY NEVER FUCKING BUILT ONE IN MY TOWN?" Like, I need the capslock to be indicated. Which button does that?

who here remembers the smell

F

E

This. I really needed a job during high school and they had a fucking help wanted sign and I though oh awesome I love movies so this will be perfect. Tell me I don't have fucking experience

FUCK YOU BLOCKBUSTER. HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE WHEN I DRIVE BY AND THAT SAME BLOCKBUSTER IS GONE AND CLOSED

The smell of stale cum from when the homosexual vagrants would have sex in the back of the store

You are a monster

I got high off it.

>5 years experience required to sell people $4 Butterfingers

The old closed-down blockbuster in my city is still there and somebody's sprayed PIRATE BAY across the wall in massive letters
Pretty neat desu

>As of 2015, Blockbuster still maintains 51 stores across the United States. While the Blockbuster brand has mostly been retired, Dish will continue to license the brand name to franchise locations. Until 2015, Dish kept its "Blockbuster on Demand" video streaming service open along with a "Blockbuster@Home" television package for Dish subscribers. In 2015, "Blockbuster@Home" was renamed "Dish Movie Pack." In November 2015, Blockbuster On Demand was shut down and all customers were redirected to Sling TV.[13][14][15]

>tfw there's still a Blockbuster near me

I only rented once there, when I came back to return it they wanted to charge me like $30 because in their stupid system said that the movie I was returning was due like weeks ago.

I yelled at them and never came back. Karma is a bitch.

X (I play consoles only)

Hey man I needed a job. They didn't have to be cunts about it. I was so excited filling out my application.

>tfw this is the blockbuster of my country...

I would watch a movie about the last Blockbuster.

>young kid MC learning to love films
>old bitter manager that lost all hope knowing he's on a sinking ship
>some rare lost footage video hidden in the shop's basement
>the cast making a movie show for the bumfuck town so that they can remember the good times Blockbuster brought to them
>manly tears as MC makes a funerary pyre for old BB

Economy is shit yo

No it fucking isn't, there were literally Blockbuster stores all over Mexico until a few months ago.

Who remembers

netflix was a mistake

All of those stores were arrogant as fuck—Blockbuster, Hollywood Video, Borders, Sam Goody, and the whole host of kitschy stores for mall rats like Spencer's. Usually, the manager was some English major who literally couldn't find a better job and made the store/employees their own elite club of educated idiots.

I'm actually glad just about every single one of these companies folded.

>live in the middle of nowhere on a farm
>nearest blockbuster over an hour away
>only go to blockbuster during my entire childhood because we go to town so infrequently, it doesn't make sense to rent from there.
>Never get to bring in my Pokemon Snap cartridge.

>blockbuster falls
>guy in town buy entire stock of movies and opens generic movie rental place

it's still there, and is comfy as fuck.

You don't have to be a nutcase to work there but it seems to help according to the training videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Pc_yHON1oiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-7JiQaKJcSc

Just watch Be Kind Rewind.

Our last video store was run by an older gent and his wife. Unfortunately he passed away suddenly and his wife couldn't do it alone so they closed the place down. His assclown kids didn't want anything to do with the store so they sold everything off and its now a tobacco/bong store.

I remember being in college at the time and there being a local rental store near my dorm.
So I went to sign up, but the only credit card I had at the time was Mastercard which they didn't accept.
I told the guy I really wanted to rent there instead of Blockbuster but there was nothing he could do.
They closed like 6 months later while blockbuster lasted, like a cancer, for another five or six years.

>be me
>dad invests $10,000 on blockbuster
>store empty for days
>dad goes nut , burns the store down
>insurance pays only half
>dad laughs it off , says it was from my college fund
>while eating chicken nuggets

fml

>mfw no [F] key