ITT we are working the night shift in a office

ITT we are working the night shift in a office

Hail Hitler

Bill, the fucking printer is out of toner again

Probably the Jews again

who else saw Carol's fat ass today? fuck would I spray some cream cheese on that salmon bagel

Somebody shied in the trash can

That's sexual harassment, and this is your third warning. You'll be getting an email from HR.

If you're gay in the gas chamber you go

Who in the fuck that is holy, who let that guy with the ski mask on in

I work nights in a warehouse. It isn't bad.

WHO THE FUCK DIDNT ORDER ANYMORE PAPER FOR THE PRINTER

I work nights at a big company, I jerk office prob 5 times a day in my office. on a few occasions fucked my girlfriend in there too have pics if anyone is interested

Yes

Count me in.

Look I didn't say anything to the whores face I just asked the other guys if they noticed what a fine shitbucket she has

That's just Tim he's here to the gays

Come on Harry, I don't think that deserves a warning. Anyway, I'll be asigning him a part of my return material orders instead. That okay ?

Guys we have a meeting in 5 minutes

EVERYONE I SOLVED AMERICA'S DEBT PROBLEM!
Step 1: The Southern States Secede after someone new is elected in one of them so we have an excuse, form the New Confederacy
Step 2: Propaganda war
Step 3: Actual war, dress prisoners that did stuff like child rape, murder, etc. and call them an army, tell NO ONE
Step 4: The South """"wins"""", no more America
Step 5: Everything gradually returns to normal, the name, the flag, etc. One at a time, though, and basically nothing happened, prisons aren't full anymore, no national debt, and finally the South won.
Step 6: Russia, China, and North Korea declare war on us for this, we become Neo-Korea
The end

*types silently for an hour*
>break
>Coffee
>stare at moon outside huge corp. building
*type silently for a few more hours*
>more break, with another colleague outside
>around 4:15 am its fuschball time in playroom
*more orders to process*
*maybe have to call an asshole*
*fuck american customers*
>just 1 h left
>a bit more orders
>going home tired as fuck

Yes I do work at a corporate call center.
I used to work night shifts, not anymore. Not really healthy, altough the night bonus is ok.

Guy, the niggers are back

*Shoots up the place*

Look ed you won't shoot up place

That's it! I'm fucking sick of this life, this will show Diane in HR not to block my promotion! everyone get on the fucking ground!

*Shoots*

Hey, I was shooting first.

THIS THE POLICE LET THE HOSTAGES GO NOW!

Fuck off nigger! get Diane down here right now and I'll consider releasing a few hostages

Okay we will get her to you.