Continue from last thread.What's your disa/b/ility (picture is irrelevant)

continue from last thread.What's your disa/b/ility (picture is irrelevant)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_hotx/comments/4vqvxc/devyn_divine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/nsfw_hotx/comments/4vqvxc/devyn_divine/

Hole in leg (now it's closed)

Got MHE, bone disease

Spina Bifida :333

lets see the sealed hole mate

I've got crohns, and a stomia with it :)

O god that pussy

Severe hemophilia type A.

i got Crohn's too! UC and gastritis. Had it since i was 13, now 22.

Rotated cause I'm an iPhone fag

Also, i've got a sensitive heart :

its a repost , they fixed it with his ballsack

Aspergers

Like miracle in lane 2?

for me its been almost 6 years, but in 2 moths i'll have an operation to take the stomia bag away (for which i was waiting for like 2 years).
Hard, but menagable, ain't it ? :)

I have a case of hard cock for that perfect pussy.

hello its me with hemophilia as well again lol

Definitely could be ball skin

I went on r9k before

damn that shit looks crazy. does it ever make you self conscious?

did you die?

How'd you get it? Accident?

E P I L E P S Y

Yea, if you don't mind, how old are ya? I don't plan on getting a bag or J-pouch. also if you need a support group there is CCFA, and groups on FB.

Florida?

dsielxia

Definitely ball skin

you know it lol

Tyr ecin

Does Trigeminal Neuralgia count?

>born with fucked liver/liver disease
>portal hypertension
>prone to throwing up more blood and scar tissue than you'd believe
>develop explosive plaque psoriasis earlier this year
>ingrown nail clipped/partial pulled a month ago

im transgender, it comes with disphoria and stuff

I was going to ask but thread 404

Anyways any currents bleeds?

Hip and knee after falling off ambulance here.. slipped after it rained

mental disabilities don't count

>Cancer removal.
>Did x-rays after
>Fine now.
>Can sport now
>loss of nervous sensibility in leg now

And stuff?

What stuff

i'm currently 26, and i'm getting along with my 'friend' fine, thank you :)

>suicide disease
I'm sorry user

How do You manage till now?

Had appendicitis a while back that's about it

Spinal stenosis
Glaucoma
Amputated big toe
Horrible neuropathy pain
Diabetic foot ulcers (one on my toe from 2014)

I look normal but I'm fucked up

im transgender with asbergers syndrome and prone to paranoid delusions wich i am getting monitored for.

yeah around freshman year of highschool i didnt like doing my meds often ( dumb ass me) i played basketball a lot. i get told im very active for a severe hemophilia but i had surgery on it and i cant bend it all the way now, if i could go back i would deff fix that like i cant sit criss-cross apple sauce. it sucks but its my own fault

nigga u trippin

Charcot Marie Tooth, feels bad man.
Can't complain about life though, it's been smooth sailing as a NEET but i'm working towards the A+ Certificate and go from there

How is it like having Asperger's if you don't mind me asking?

I'm so sorry user that's terrible

Ouch man

I breakthrough bleed all the time. Im like a severe severe.. always bruises and bleeds..

i didnt know there were different types of severe? but i dont normally tell people i know that i have it. is that just me or do you as well kinda hide it.

Deaf and muted..

i can communicate in ASL and write pad

I'm a nigger
>Help!

How old are you?

You sound like my 70+ yo patients.

Transverse Myelitis

Somewhat rare?

you meet any cute deaf girls?
what is dating a deaf girl like?

Source of pic?

Loser.

google

There isnt but some bleed more than others even my brother who is a severe bleeds less than I do but he still has < 1% clotting factor like me

See its less than so Im thinking i have less clotting factor than he does like maybe ( for example)
He has like .7% and I have like .4%

See what Im saying?

missing an arm from the shoulder down because of cancer

Me to user. How severe is your condition?

How deaf profound some vibrations or really loud noises or stone deaf as in you cant even feel vibrations in your ear

yeah i understand what your saying. do you do any physical activity's or do you stay inside mostly

It happens every few years. So far I've recovered almost fully each time. Not sure about NMO

I stay in more and thats probably more my problem now that I think about it.

I do get out some but not as often as I should

Come to think of it my brother is out more than I am.

It used to hurt like hell but I've blocked a lot of it out over the years.

I used to take 4mg of Hydromorphone every three hours and use Fentanyl patches, 25mcg/h from memory as I'm allergic to Carbamazepine. Nowadays I only take about 60mg of Codeine a day to take the edge off.

I've got Oxycodone too but even 5mg makes me pretty ill unfortunately.

I'm dating a hearing girl for 3 years and going to marry her next year.

i can feel the vibration when scream in deep voice or boom from boom box and any bang. i can feel anything.

I have no idea because i never date a deaf girl.

you had to sell a limb to pay for your cancer treatment?!?!
poor bloke. didn't you know cancer was fake?

i forgot to add

i have no idea because I'm with hearing gf.

Wow. Beaing deaf sounds like it sucks.

That's terrible. I was just reading about the disease and carbamazepine, sucks that you're allergic to it. I hope you find something that works for you.

see im very active. i play sports. longboard. everything with a few exceptions. ive never been in a fight before because i could be injured very badly. also i dont do physical contact sports like football hockey,,,etc but i do hike and kayak. you cant confine your self just because you get hurt easier. well thats the way i look at it at least.

>troll

You can actually see the mutated cells and biopsies and lab results.

> I took the bait

Lupus

PTSD

>not tumblr-induced

So are his balls now exposed? Skinless?

It only happened once for me but it left me with spastic paraparesis and I have never fully recovered.

Im jelly of kayak. Im planning on buying one. I try to be active im just lazy lol. I like outdoor activities. Pokemon go gets me walking at least and I tried longboarding for the first time and ate shit. If I get some rollar blades id go shred like I used to.. used to bmx some too not like crazy stunts but a bunny hop.. bar spin.. easy tricks.

Youre honestly kind of inspiring me to get back out there

Im fat.

>its never lupus
>has lupus

So.. which is it?

Ptsd from..?

The meme is a joke obviously...

Lupus isn't extremely uncommon IRL.

hey man the world is huge dont waste it lol. i love longboarding its fun as fuck just gotta get the right board. i have a cruising board it rolls smooth and long i love it, but dont flatter me man im only 18 haha. but i cant gain weight i eat tons of junk but only weight like 130 maybe... maybe. do go out and have fun man cause you have to remember a wasted life is worse than death. i always think like i could be worse. its just hemophilia.i could be autistic or worse. so i do take it for granite.

i have a horrible condition where i can't tell the difference between a woman and a man with boobs

It's called tic douloureux here usually. It's an interesting read if nothing else. I'm resistant to the other main treatment (Amitriptyline) and three years ago or so the government ran an ignorant anti-opioid scare campaign that made getting any decent long term pain relief medication a nightmare.

On the upside my pain threshold is ridiculous now lol.

Thats the goddamned truth.

damn thats crazy, how did you find out you had cancer? were you showing symptoms or something?

Had a normal childhood but began having difficulty with running/stairs when I moved away for college. I was diagnosed with limb-girdle muscular dystrophy last year

T'es français toi ?

Huh, I have some amitryptiline lol. What country are you in bro?

ay man ive been having a great time talking to you.i even started this thread knowing you would post in it haha. thats why i replied so fast at first.

What's that white stuff in the bottom?

i forget what that even is

Multiple Sclerosis (10 inactive lesions on my brain atm, diagnosed 2 years ago, who knows when it started)
Degenerative Disc Disease
Spondylosis, grade 3 (L5-S1)
L4 Lamina disintegrated
Failed fusuon surgery for the above two issues, March 2016
Stenosis
Cervical Herniations at C2/3, 3/4, 4/5
Thoracic lordosis
Fibromyalgia
Insanely high blood pressure (over 200/100 at times, even when medicated)

Just fuck my shit up, apparently. No idea of the causes of any of this. Parents were fat, but normal otherwise. I was born weighing 12 lbs. even, and have been big but not hamplanet my whole life.

So yeah.

ok I googled and I'm curious how bad it is? Like what does it really mean for your limbs? are they always quasi-stiff or something?

I was a dumb 11 year old :(

Australia.

Amitriptyline isn't the nicest stuff, it can be pretty dangerous if mixed with other meds, but it works for neuropathic pain and Fibromyalgia. Blocks migraines too. I pretty much get none of the therapeutic benefits from it but can't urinate.

There used to be a funny loophole with Hydromorphone. You could only have three consecutive prescriptions for a Schedule 8 opioid (anything stronger than Codeine basically) in a three month period. But while a pack of Oxycodone has 20 pills or so, Hydromorphone came in a 16oz bottle of 1:1 haha.

Amitriptyline can relieve Fibromyalgia if you haven't tried that. Might help take the edge off at least.

Bro just fucking die. Why even go on?

I know. It sucks. I had to stop working this year. I have a wonderful fiancé who is a cancer survivor herself, so she understands and we get through it together. Honestly, without the happiness she brings into my life, yeah, I would've ended it a couple of years ago. It's still worthwhile to hang on for now, though. I have good doctors and they try to do what they can.

Haven't tried that. I know it works as an antidepressant, as well. On Cymbalta for that and Lyrica for fibro atm. May look into it and see if I van get the docs to try it - Gabapentin and Lyrica aren't doing much.

It means that I can't move or feel my legs properly at all. I have little control over them. I can still walk but I have very bad balancing issues and I can't lift my legs very well so I have to drag them a little bit along the floor. I'm getting better at walking over time but I still need to use crutches to get around and occasionally I use a wheelchair. My arms are fine though.