Why do people pretend this bland piece of shit is good?

Why do people pretend this bland piece of shit is good?

Who are you talking about? Even the biggest Aphex fans weren't about this.

Cause it's Aphex

never listened to aphex twin before but a couple of the songs were ok

I liked it

It has Aphex's signature virtuosity all over it which automatically makes it above average for techno; it doesn't compare to Syro or Drukqs but it's better than Andy stott

i like it, the first song sounds like crime

I like aphex's latest stuff, they sound airy like his ambient stuff but hes making it catchy, some of it really gets stuck in my head

Unironically prefer it to SAW and SAW II desu, far more interesting to listen to actively.

Too Many Voices was far superior

Thought it was shit until I listened to it on good headphones, it's actually underrated if anything

dude are you retarded
i saw aphex last weekend he opened his set with andy stott
seriously kill yourself

>>>/bleep/

>muh 4x4 dark noise techno is superior!

kys yourself asap

How does that go against anything he said?

becomes hes comparing andy stott and aphex twin when both artist have mutual respect for each other. this isn't some game of whos better especially when both artist have different goals in mind
its childish to say such a thing

So two artists can't respect each other if one makes better music?

Cheetah literally sounds like the shitty outsider techno /bleep/ was into like 3 years ago

well first if you think ambient techno and dub techno sound the same. then i'm gonna have to tell you to stick with listening to your "hip hop" they love playing the whos better game,

why do people expect richie to reinvent the wheel with every single project he makes
it's just some average techno tunes. you cry babby

So we should never compare artists ever? Especially if they belong to different sub-genres? Ok, guess I'll never compare any artists or decided which I think is better ever again. And I ESPECIALLY won't share or discuss that opinion!

good job Richard would be proud of you

I liked it. Just chill Aphex and I haven't gotten bored of it. Thanks

BoC>Aphex

Just got here. Are you the same guy throughout the thread? If so you literally changed arguments twice to try to be right.

Anywas, I haven't listened to it. Randomly happened to be listening to Druqs. I guess I'll listen next.

HEY! already established that you should never compare artists. Stop that now!

>shitty outsider techno

I can't tell if you're stupid or can't tell the difference between outsider techno/house and glitch/idm. I'm guessing the former.

nice blog
continue to update me on when you go to the bathroom

Watchu gon do bout it, boi?

autechre > aphex
cheetah is garbage

Yes. More people should hate Aphex Twin. I don't want any of you listening to his stuff. I want to be the only one like it used to.

A+ contribution.

Cheetah is not glitch and IDM is just a pretentious term for techno, lol. Cheetah is acid techno/downtempo.

> IDM is just a pretentious term for techno

It is, you pard. IDM isn't a genre, it's marketing

>It is, you pard. IDM isn't a genre, it's marketing
why are aphex fans such posers who don't anything about music SAD!

>CHEETAH7b

Lmao howdy

>it's better than Andy stott
It's not. I dick ride AFX hard and still think this is trash.

Nothing on Cheetah even comes close to anything on Too Many Voices.

andy stott is shit

shit opinion

I agree but they aren't really comparable other than with RDJ's more ambient stuff desu

The first two tracks are boring, but all the other songs are GOAT

I know right? Who the fuck listens to this shit its not even good. These nerds need to listen to real music like Tiesto and Drake because this is stupid computer music

hahahaha.... yeah.